Chapter 2 – The ‘Sun’
417 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Praise the sun"

With that he poured divine power into Rubik cube, he disappeared like phantom before anyone can react.

But illusory sound echoed in the laboratory.

"I am Loki, the God of Deceit and Tricks"

His declaration is not for these ordinary people, but for those people watching these play.

Nick fury and others couldn't understand other than knowing that Loki was the brother of Thor, as it was said by Thor during his banishment to earth.

But before they could be relax, respond to the threat of Loki.

The space before them tore like a paper, even space which torn didn't vanish as it feel down like piece of paper.

Behind the torn space, a magnificent scene is depicted, a swirl of various gases, cosmic energy, divine energy collectively forming a star.

The scene is forming of 'sun' from the past seemed to pulled by the Loki to the present.

By using power of time in 'deciet'.

Even though, it's magnificence cannot be compared to the original formation of 'sun'.

Its solar rays still has power of creation and destruction. The power of sun is not simple as its is other star in universe as its what gives life to earth. Earth is nothing special just another planet in endless multiverse. But the location of earth is what makes earth gets attention of various powerful being in the universe. Earth located at the center of universe, as its mystical nexus point of universe.

As a star that responsible for the life on Earth, 'Sun' significance in no less than Earth.

Spark!

All people and those prying heard a sound, the sound seems to come from ancient time.

The sun behind the torn space, became substantial, and its moving toward the torn space.

Nick fury, Natasha ,Hawkeye, other seems to be lost in magnificence of the cosmic wonder, didn't make any action.

The sun which was behind torn space, passed through as if wanting to come to present.

It passed through become real under the under power of reality warping of authority of 'Trick'.

The sun which comes from ancient times, letting its rays shine on the world.

Nick fury, Natasha, Hawkeye all lost their vision, just looking at the rays as they under influence they didn't get a chance to react, but their bodies and souls turned into ashes faster than they could react with all other people in the base following the same.

All the surroundings started meting in golden liquid under the power of sun, as the sun started expanding as if wanting become real sun in starry sky

The rays which born from "sun" did not stop it's ever growing grace, as if it wanted to shine that entire planet with its light.

In a instant, 10 kilometers within turned into completed ashes and melting after the sun became reality.

That's the birth of 'Sun'

.....

Times Square, New York.

Ororo Munroe, the storm is conducting a speech with various Xmen about mutant.

"Mutants are not a disease, they are the next evolutionary path of humans. Mutants are not harmful to society, as long they can be properly educated and taught to control their powers, so I sincerely request Congress to reconsider the mutant registration bill"

Around her various camera broadcasting the content live to the world.

Her remarks bought very mixed feedback, as humans will never accept people that can threaten them, as they always wish to be top of food chain.

At the moments a ray shone from north of New York, where the Shield base is located.

A boy who was also listening to the speech, suddenly felt the ray, he looked at the distance, his eyes shining at the light.

He excitedly said.

"Look it's a Sun "

The boys voice was heard, as mutant just finished speaking, and lot of people also noticed the light.

All the camera also turned to direction of ray, wanting to find what it was, as human are always curious creatures.

Ororo, the Strom also turned back to see light, as were the other Xmen.

At the sight the light ,their eyes seemed to see the formation of sun in past itself, but uncontrollable fear rose in their hearts, their face went pale.

"No, we need to tell the professor"

But before they could anything, solar rays were like veil, with power of "sun" swept at the speed faster than people could think.

Instantly turning them and all people watching and building into ashes.

....

Stark tower.

Tony stark who has experienced various ups and downs of life, sat quietly drinking wine looking at the TV news about mutant bill.

He wasn't interested in mutant and anything to do with them as long as it doesn't affect him.

Suddenly, Jarvis voice sounded.

"High energy response sir, located at SHEILD base"

Tony placed the wine, his face serious, he never liked SHIELD, so he used Jarvis to attack the firewall, there weren't comparable to Jarvis , all of shield secrets that were stored digital was already known by him.

"Check what's is happening"

Jarvis simply produced a holographic screen.

The screen shows, the people using experiments, and then opening of portal because of an accident which shows how idiotic they are to do experiment on things they shouldn't have.

A man with evil smile walked out of portal.

Tony just looked at the man, he felt fear for unknown reasons. He calm down, laughed at himself but his trembling hands seemed to betray him.

He didn't understand the feeling, he mind was warning him to run, telling him something terrible was about to happen.

But he calmed looked at the process, in the their communication or one side crushing in strength, in which he can be sure the man is very powerful.

But when he heard him say about sun, his palm was shaking and sweating, terrible feeling came to his mind.

"I am Loki, the god of deceit and tricks "

So he was Loki, but before he can see what's happening next, a light shone on the camera and the camera went blank.

"What happened"

Suddenly light in the room increased, He looked out window saw a magnificent scene and deadly scene.

North of new York under gaze of countless people of New York, the "Sun" ascended to sky.

With its Ascend, the dark night turned completed golden sky, as if welcoming the birth of new "sun".

Various rays were emitted were like veils from "sun", the "Sun" seeming wanting to bless the earth.

The sky turned golden as if golden oceans, was above their heads, various sounds seemed to coming for ancient time, making all immerse in its magnificence.

All people looked up at such a picturesque scene with fanaticism, not knowing a calamity is coming.

Only few people like Tony stark and Xmen felt fear.

"How could it end like this..."

That was the last thought of metahumans and extraordinary people.

As the golden veil of light descended, Turing the entire new York in ashes.

----

North America, Earth.

Most of people sleeping and doing various activities stopped as golden rays shone on them, the rays seemed unstoppable as no obstacles can stop it.

All of them saw a sun rising from east, with it that sky turned pure white with mix golden as the sky seemed turned into golden ocean.

Veils of light, contained aura of destruction started spreading on the atmosphere of earth.

At the same time, around the world ecosystem were being affected by the influence of the 'sun' started withering under high temperature.

Large number of biological system of nature started to decay, as the entire Atlantic ocean started boiling, with marine live started dying.

Antarctica polar ices started melting, but before they influence, they were evaporated.

Earth is on its way of destruction.

----

Nasa, Houston

Astrologist and scientist looked at the reading from satellites which started burning after spying on the 'sun' and screen of what's happening at the New York.

"How could it be, it's sun"

"Impossible, its unscientific"

"Did we anger the gods"

Most people took bible started praying asking to be forgiven by god, such scenes were happening all around the world.

The people who hold power and control over world turned pale looking at report, as it symbolizes end of civilization.

----

Kamar Taj, Nepal.

A bald women mediating opened her eyes, with wave of complex symbols, eye of agamotto opened, a green gem appeared.

Gem of time!

Various magic circle formed around the her, after it all combined to form ancient huge clock.

The handle of the clock spun.

Dong!

At the same time with that bell of ancient clock, Around the world green curtain formed which was invisible to ordinary people covering the entire planet.

The rays of destruction seemed to lost its power when it fell on the curtain of time.

As if the curtain making the rays go the past to the formation of sun.

The curtain converged, from the planet, surrounded the 'sun'.

With that the clock once again spun.

Dong!

This sound seemed more powerful, as if it's coming from long river of time.

The sun started diming as time took effect, time seemed to wanting to return the sun to past to the time of its birth.

The sun shone with last glory, before its lost its brilliance.

Green curtain descend on planet, Turing the affected ecological system and damages to nature to normal by time reversal.

But even though, she took action, she cannot bring back what was destroyed for humans and deceased humans, for that she have to pay a greater price, which she is not willing.

The eye of Agamotto closed ,as the Ancient one seemed to aged by using that spell.

Ancient one looked at a moon, her eyes flashed, but she didn't do anything, closed her eyes to enter deep meditation.

5