Nightmare
34 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Nightmare

 "I'm at home..."

 I open the door of my house in a not very good climate. After my father's death, my mother just lay in bed and hasn't been eating right lately.

 To help, I decide to prepare something for her to eat from the leftovers I find in the kitchen.

 I make a soup with some vegetables and some meat... "then let's take it to her"

 I open the bedroom door and am faced with that image.

 " It can not be.."

 (I let the dish with the soup fall on the floor)

 I enter the room running, no longer holding back tears to try to help my mother, who was hanging herself on a rope in her room.

 "Mom"

 I put a chair to the side and climb on top to cut the rope, it falls on the bed and does not make any movement.

 "Please be alive"

 I desperately put my ear to her mouth to check her breathing, and I notice she's already cold and not breathing... I collapse to the ground crying.

 " Do not leave me alone"

 "What am I going to do now" (crying)

 ************************************

 I wake up desperate in a bed in a place I don't know where it is. All I can see is a completely white room, and a window to my right...

 (out of breath)

 "A nightmare?"

 " Where am I? "

 "If I remember correctly I was fighting 4 men who were kidnapping a little girl..."

 At that moment the bedroom door opens, standing there a familiar-looking girl and a beautiful girl with blonde hair...

1