The Fernsby Sisters
28 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: The Fernsby Sisters

 As soon as the door opened the two girls entered the room and right behind them two royal guards. Stopping in front of me the older blonde girl asks me in an intimidating tone...

 "Who are you?"

 A little intimidated by her speech I keep silent analyzing the situation...

 .

 But I don't know if it was a good choice, one of the guards jumps in front of the girl and grabs me by the collar of my shirt saying:

 "Who do you think you are not to answer a question from Miss"

 The girl soon intervenes the soldier, noting that I was quite intimidated by the situation.

 "Back off, don't you see that violence won't get us anywhere..."

 I sympathized with her a little after that; With a calm, sensible tone she starts to speak again.

 "My name is Selene Fernsby, I'm the princess of this kingdom and also the sister of this little one back here, the one you saved yesterday..."

 uahh, princess? What did I get involved in... but wait, did she see me trying to help that girl? If she's the princess's sister, why would she be alone in a place like that...

 Interrupting my thoughts the little girl jumps in front of her sister bending down and saying:

 " My name is Ellhen Fernsby and thank you so much for helping me that day, I was very scared, thank you very much" She says bowing.

 (Sigh) Since there's nothing to do...

 "Lift your head" "There's no need for a princess to bow down to a commoner like me"

 "But..." Not letting her answer in addition.

 "My name is Theo Brandt, I live in the slums of this capital, and I saved you by chance."

 "But there's something intriguing me" "What was Miss Fernsby doing alone in a place like that?"

 The two look at each other and turn their vision to me again, Selene starts talking...

 "This little troublemaker wanted to play in a park and ended up running away from the nearby restaurant where we were..."

 " Sister..." Says Ellhen a little angry and pouting.

 " When I located her , I saw you entering combat with those suspicious men , as I did not know your intentions I could not immediately interfere .

 Hey you could have gone into battle before I got hit ~ I thought in my head but didn't say anything...

 Seeing that he was a little thoughtful, Selene says:

 "By the way, Mr. Theo, you can use magic, we didn't find any record of you in our magical awakening data."

 Wait when they managed to investigate me? Did I just say my name?...

 " I am.... "

 GROWWWWWW (stomach growling noise)

 " fufu , it looks like someone is agitated" " Nina prepare a meal for Mr. Théo"

 I hadn't noticed but right behind them there was a person in maid's clothes, who upon hearing Selene's words gave a little nod and left the room quickly.

 Selene turns her gaze to me again

 "Well let's have dinner, during dinner we'll talk better about the events"

 I give a little nod, and still a little embarrassed by the noise from seconds ago...

0