A Peculiar Princess
22 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: A Peculiar Princess

 During dinner I explain to Selene my situation, how I have been living and how I tried to help Ellen from the bandits.

 " You've been through a lot " said the soldier with a tearful face... This guy was threatening me until now and is already crying because of me.

 "Mr Theo, today you can stay here and rest, tomorrow we will have a conference with my father King Alexander, he wants to talk to you about something"

 "II, a conference? with the king?"

 " Yes "

 Selene turns her head, seeming not to understand where I'm going.

 "I c-can't, I'm just an ordinary person, how could I have a conference with the king..."

 "Calm down, he just wants to thank the good doer who helped Ellen"

 "If that's all it's okay" "grup"

 I swallow the saliva and give a slight sigh

 "What did I get myself into..."

 "By the way, Mr. Theo" "Could you have a duel with me?"

 "Queee"

 Hey, what's she thinking, isn't she a princess? She didn't know that princesses lately called anyone to battle.

 "Hey princess this is a little..."

 "A little?" She turns her head a little making a rather cute face.

 So she can't resist, she shines too much.

 " Okay, okay "

 "yahhh" Selene gives a squeal of joy. Hey this princess is very different from what I thought, was she a battle freak? I also notice her maid with her hand over her face and whispering to herself "it's always like this".

 *********************************

 After our conversation they left the room so I can rest a little, I go down to a bathroom that is next to the room before bed. I wash my face and look at myself in the mirror, I notice that my eyes are quite sunken, my blond hair is streaked with dust. Seeing my appearance, I decide to take a shower before going to bed.

 Lying in bed, I'm thinking about everything that happened yesterday and today and I end up sleeping without even realizing it.

1