Life and Death II
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The tired yet happy expression from the boy instantly disappeared. He looked at his teachers, dumbfounded. 

"Teacher please dont joke with me." The boy said with an awkard smile.

"It's not a joke, boy. I can't let you go when you have seen something you shouldn't. It's a pity *sigh* you was just near the exit....anyways, be happy that because of you we were able to kill the monster before it disappeared again. The prince will be very happy getting the book on top of the core."

After saying the teacher swung his sword and the boy met his end. 

"Burn the body." Said the teacher who just killed the boy to the other teacher. He then looked at the black book his eyes shining. But he calmed himself as this book now belonges to the prince. He picked up the book and saw "Space" written on the book. He immediately grew green with envy.

Just at that moment he felt a sharp pain and the next thing he saw was his headless body holding the book before his eyes grew dim.

The other teacher looked at the headless teacher, then the book he was holding and then looked at the boy. 

*sigh*

He gave a sigh as he looked at the dead boy whose eyes were wide opened with a bloody hole on his chest 

"Rest in peace, kid."

He neared the body of the boy and closed the boys' eyes. Then he went near the dead teacher but while he was going near him, he saw the bracelet he was wearing on his right arm shine red and then he felt like that a small needle had pierced his skin. Feeling this he suddenly came to a certain possibility but before he could do anything his eyes lost its luster. His body fell to the ground and the bracelet on his wrist started melting. 

The lifeless body of three people lay in a certain part of the dungeon, all three of them dying when they didn't expected to. 

------

In another part of the dungeon a boy was walking. Ten red swords were hovering around him killing any monster that neared him. The boy had red hair and red eyes. He looked to be in good mood as he hummed while walking deeper into the dungeon towards the boss room. He was the 5th son of ruler of Ozalia kingdom, Veric Ozalis

.....

Suddenly the body of the boy who got killed by his teacher opened his eyes. He placed his hand on his cheat where he was feeling some pain but didn't find anything abnormal. Suddenly he felt pain in his head but it soon faded. He processed the information and after some time a wide grin appeared on his face. 

"Damn, can't believe that after getting transmigrated now I time traveled."

Arthur looked around and saw the bodies of the two "teachers" and the book and soon came to a conclusion.

But as just moved forward he saw a broken armor appear and float in front of him releasing a mighty aura for a second, before it got broken into pieces. The pieces of armor vanished and a cube covered in black, white and golden colours appeared instead which turned into a ray of light and disappeared in his body. Arthur stood there dumbfounded. 

He can't believe that the armor he received from the person who perished for saving humanity would follow him in his time travel. 

"Could this armor be the cause of time travel? I always though that it was just an armor which gave inhuman powers. Then what was the reason for my transmirasio?."

Arthur calmed down his wildly beating heart and checked the two bodies. The first one looked normal. He saw no injury on him. He searched the corpse and found an identity card and a small dagger. Then Arthur went to the other corpse and found 3000 Federation credits and an identity card. He also tried to pick up the broken sword but the moment he touched the sword it immediately turned into dust. He gave a sigh and then picked the black book and saw "Space" written on its cover. Arthur's face beamed with happiness but soon he looked frustrated.

"Damn, can't believe I got the book to learn Space element. But it is a pity that I can't learn it right now. It will take a lot of time. There is also something very wrong with this dungeon. I won't be able to survive if another monster like that appeared. Hm... what should I do with this book then? There should be teachers outside the dungeon and maybe hunters too. If I take it out of the dungeon, others will definetely get suspicious. Even excluding the suspicion I will get, I will not be a sure thing that I will be able to keep the book. I will be forced be to give the book away or to sell it. Should I just throw it? ...lets see... even though I got no system or cheat ability in my previous life, maybe it's not same this time?"

"System....System.....Cheat god system...evolution system..... girlfriend system....."

*sigh*

"I don't get system again. Wait... maybe the cube could do something." While thinking of this Arthur started his various experiments while also keeping a look at his surroundings.

After some time a beaming smile appeared on Arthur's face. He finally found something. He can store things in an inventory like thing whenever he thought of the cube. He thought and instantly he could feel that he was connected to a somehow different space its size was that of a regular swimming pool. He immediately store the book, dagger and credits in his hands into inventory and watched as they disappeared. He thought and the dagger imeediately appeared in his hand. He looked around and began looking for the exit with the dagger in his hand. But just as he moved he saw a white ray of light appear in front of him and before he could do anything a cube covered in black, white and golden colours appeared in front of him and absorbed the ray of light. Then he heard a loud noise.

*BOOOM*

Soon small cracks started appearing in the walls. Arthur's pupils constricted and he started running, looking for the exit immediately.

"Maybe it's bacause of that ray of light which got absorbed by the cube?" Arthur ran while thinking of the possible explanations for the noise he had heard just before.

He took left turn from where he was, hearing some people, as if they were quarelling and yelling.

"Let's go!"

"But they are still many children stuck in there."

"You will get us killed!"

"We saved as much as we can!"

As soon as Arthur saw them, they saw him too. There were ten people in total near the dungeon's exit, four men and six women. Some looked happy while others snorted seeing him...

...

In another part of the dungeon, the 5th prince, Veric Ozalis was looking at the bodies of the two teachers with grim expression.

'Damn, I had a traitor in my people. Good thing the bracelet killed this b*stard.' Veric though while looking at the corpses. He also saw the broken sword which almost had turned into dust and a dark green liquid near it. 

"'They killed the monster huh."

But soon upon not finding the thing he wanted, his face darkened and in his anger he kicked the corpse, slamming it onto wall.

"Then who took the f*cking book? Did somebody else entered the dungeon other than the teachers and students? But I already had put guards to not allow anyone into the dungeon. Or maybe some student or teacher passed by here and and already used the book. No, most of them should be dead by now and others should have escaped. Also a lot of time is required to use the book. Damn, damn, there is also the core which mysteriously disappeared just before I could take it. What the hell is happening? I should escape for now, this dungeon will soon collapse."

Veric's eyes and hair changed and his face went transformation and now if any of his teacher or classmates saw him they will remember him as Roy, the orphan who just enrolled into the school half a year ago, who was actually a prince of the kingdom and came for his own motives.

Soon he reached the exit of the dungeon. Nobody was near the exit. 

"The hunters should have left a long time ago thinking the dungeon will collapse soon. But they didn't know it is a special dungeon. It won't collapse any time soon even after its core is taken out." While mocking the peasents for their lack of knowledge Veric went forward.

He walked out of the dungeon acting like he was tired and will soon fall. And he also did fall but not before taking a glance all the people present.

'There are teachers, hunters among which some are my people whose jobs was to delay the hunters coming to rescue and try to stop them from coming into the dungeon. But the plan still failed. I will check everybody who came here and when the thieves will be found then... heh.'

0