Cosmic Cloud
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon Arthur came out of the dungeon with teary eyes. He had to. There were teachers outside the dungeon surrounding some students. There were also some people in black suit, ambulances and of course reporters. As soon as Arthur came out of the dungeon all of the people's eyes immediately fixed on him. A female teacher hurried towards Arthur and hugged him tightly.

"Everthing is ok, Arthur."

"Sister is with you now."

The teacher tried to comfort him. But Arthur didn't want comfort, his mind was full of complicated thoughts and heart was filled with various emotions of past which could erupt at any time. He just needed some time to relax and sort things out. But even though he was annoyed and push her away he couldn'd do it lest he made someone suspicious. According to others I have seen my friends getting butchered and I myself just escaped death. 'Atleast I should cry or something.' So he had to act. He also hugged the teacher tightly and put his face in her bosom.

Arthur acted to get fainted. The teacher noticed that he had fainted and notified the others. Then she put him in the ambulance where some students were already sleeping and then hopped on herself.

Soon the ambulance reached the hospital and he was put in a special ward along with his classmates. Most of them were sleeping. Except a few nobody had a life threatning injury. They had just some minor injuries and they will soon get better.

Arthur closed his eyes and thought about the things that had happened.

'So I time traveled when I died in my previous life. The year is 5000 after the apocalypse and I died on the 5th year after the apocalypse.'

While looking through the memories, Arthur found that the previous owner named Arthur same as him, was an orpahn whose who was found in front of an orphanage. He was four months old at that time.

He was awakened naturally by elemental energy and his element was lighting. His awakening is still in the process and when he turned fourteen, his ability's potential will unlock naturally and only then would the awakening process will be considered finished. He was currently twelve and a half years old. He could be considered strong among his classmates and could handle a G rank dungeon by himself if he don't get injured.

About Arthur himself, he was a college student from Earth. About his death he didn't know much. He just remembered that after going to sleep he got a weird dream about which he can't recall much other than seeing a big tsunami, a big explosion, ocaen and some people on the beach. When he woke up he found himself in a different body. The previous owner was named Arthur. He was a young master of a rich household. He died after an accident when his car fell down a cliff.

At first Arthur was very happy after getting transmigrated. He had high hopes for his future.

Drangonslayer is here

White jade beauties, I am here

Fox girls, cat girls, elves...

Sword and magic etc

But soon his hopes were shattered. This world named Unolia was the same as his previous one. No swords and magic, no dungeon and dragon. This was a completely normal world. But all that changed when some figures appeared in the sky. One day when Arthur was visiting another city he suddenly felt an opressive force pin him down. He fet compelled to look above and there were several figures in the sky. Except one person who looked like a human everyone else looked different. Some had wings of different colour. Some reached height of hundred metres. They called themselves cosmic entities.

They announced that they will kill every living being on this planet because of the sins we commited. If they want to blame someones then they should blame themselves for being born as a human.

But soon after, some titans appeared. They looked exactly like humans but they were extemely large in size. They fought against the so called cosmic entities, but they were defeated and killed after a fight lasting two weeks.

Then the dark age for humans started. Humans were tortured by the cosmic entities slowly and painfully. These were truly hellish days. The entities bathed in the blood of humans. They didn't killed the humans in one strike but tortured them one by one in the most painful ways.

After some years when humanity was nearing extinction due to the massacre a human appeared and fought against all the entities, his strength unimaginable. He crushed the skulls and tore the bodies apart of all the entities. But in the fight he was also injured. His death was near. But before dying he used his powers to create some armors and chosed some humans to lead humanity and protect it and gave the armors to them. He was named the Almighty, the Entity Killer. He was Evan Hurst, the saviour of humanity.

But only after five years after his death an internal strife occured among the protectors. Some of them died. Arthur was among them.

Soon after the fight between protectors, other species appeared on the planet, the cause being unknown. The surviving protectors were very injured so humanity had to fight for their survival themselves. This kept on going for some time until a cosmic cloud enveloped the planet. Many strange changes began to occur with the planet. The planet size became very big. People were also able to use different types of energy.

Some other civilizations also appeared on the planet who were very strong but the humanity was able to survive due to the help of protectors. As time passed humans learned more about the different energies, their uses. Soon humans became able to fight the other civilizations without being depended on the protectors.

There are various types of energies. They are called mana, spirit energy, chi, elemental energy, arcane energy, blood force and so on. Some energies are of higher tier than others. The tier is determined by the verstality. For example, mana- it can be used in many different ways.

People being able to use different energies have different identities. They can be mage, wizard, warlock, sorcerer, cultivators and many more. Humans can also evolve themselves, becoming a being of a higher tier.

Humans naturally awaken at the age of twelve and it is at that time that they awaken their abilities. The potential of the ability awakens naturally at the age of fourteen. Some people can also awaken themselves and their abilities' potential early by using different arts, practicing and by trying to sense the energy.

0