Night Checking
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthur had awakened through elemental energy naturally at 12. In case of elemental energy, the ability and element are the same thing. His element was lighting and its potential hasen't awakened yet. He had been trying hard to awaken his ability's potential himself as it could increase the potential of the ability more as compared to natural awakening of potential. If he continued he could have decreased his natural potential awakening by half a year.

But he is dead now.'

Arthur put these thoughts away and put his focus on the matter that happened in the dungeon.

"There was something wrong with the dungeon. In a G-rank dungeon the monsters are very weak, so even if a mutated monster appeared it should be on the on the level of E-rank at most. But this one wasen't. The monster also dropped an elemental book of space element." 

Through an elemental book one has a small chance to awaken space element. Thus they can have two elements with one being the innate element. Some people can also awaken with two elements or more in rare cases.

"Those two teachers were sent here by the prince. About the prince, if he real or just using prince as a name is something he don't know."

"They were talking about the cores also." Arthur knew about the core due to the previous owner's memories. A core is the main part of a dugeon and it suppports the whole dungeon. Without it a dungeon will soon crumble. That was why when the dungeon walls started cracking Arthur searched for the exit he soon as he can. When the dungeon core is taken out the people in the boss room will be teleported near the exit. As for the dungeon after its core is taken out its walls will starts cracking which will spread all over the dungeon. Soon the dungeon will crumble and then space breaks and it will gets sucked into it including everything inside it."

"That mutant should be boss monster. Those two teachers were sent to deal with the monster and there should be one more person who should have gone for the core."

"After killing the previous owner the two of them probably got greedy over the book and killed each other but upon thinking of the tone with which the first teacher was saying about the prince obtaining both the book and core and how there wasen't a single injury on the second teacher who beheaded the first one, but still died maybe things weren't the same as he thought..."

"But now the book is mine. Now I have a chance to have two elements."

"The ones who killed me are dead. The ones I need to careful about have disappeared. Otherwise they would have not allowed humanity to thrive. Maybe this is related to the cosmic cloud. But still I should be careful."

"Maybe I can live a new life. I am good looking too."

Arthur is currently 13 years old. He has black hair and has purple eyes and a sharp jawline. From a glance, anybody could tell that he will look handsome in the future.

Atleast I should try to get a girlfriend which I couldn't have in both of my previous lifes."

*sigh* 

Letting out a sigh Arthur put his fantasies away. His was feeling very tired. Soon he fell asleep.

....

At midnight somewhere in Evernight city

"I will repeat what the master has said- I want you to check all the students. You must not let anyone find you. Check if any of the student has a storage artificant. If you find any, kidnap that person. I am repeating again you must not got found out, some of my siblings are already alert. If you did get caught; you know what you need to do then. You can go now."

"Yes." The person bowed and diappeared.

...

A young boy and an elderly man were sitting under the shade of a tree. There was a book near them on whose cover was written 'A voice without a Name'

"Who was he?" The boy asked

"They called him a hero." The elder replied

"Why was that?"

"Because he did a good deed."

"What was the deed?"

"They say he kept a promise... and held it to his dying breath."

"Did it change much."

"No... but a deed needn't do much to make a great change."

"Will he be remembered."

While Arthur was listening, suddenly a cube appeared in front of Arthur and he opened his eyes immediately. He didn't get up. He saw a man with a black hoodie in front of him with his back facing him.

If was currently night. Everbody was sleeping. The man didn't seem to notice him and diappeared in the next second. 

Arthur looked around and closed his eyes. But he was extremely cautious. If he detected any abnormalities he would use lighting to gather others' attention. But nothing happened until morning.

'Looks like the prince wanted the book very much. He is truly impatient. But it is understandable. Unfotunately he won't be able to find it no matter what he did.'

A chuckle escaped from Arthur. He was gloating over the prince's misfortune.

The cube warning me is something unexpected. Maybe it has other abilites like this. After consuming the dungeon core the cube seemed to have upgraded. Previously it had a regular swimming pool's size but now its size is as large as that of a football stadium's. "I should try experimenting with it when nobody is around."

After having breakfast the students were checked. Some teachers also visited the students and some stayed until noon. All of the children were orphan so the teachers were there only support. Some clung to the teachers and cried. And like a chain a few other also started crying. The teachers were like a family to them. After crying they soon fell asleep with tear marks over their cheeks. Even though these children had killed plenty of monsters but they had never seen a human getting killed before and their fellow classmate at that.

The female teacher who carried Arthur also appeared. Her name is Sophia. She had balck hair and black eyes and her chest bountiful. Arthur felt his cheeks burn when he thought about the embarassing moment of him getting carried by the teacher. This type of thing had never happened to him, in his both lives. The teachers hugged him. Arthur also didn't missed the chance to bury his head in her bosom.

0