8. Classic Misinterpretation
638 10 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lord Joyde The Madman: Hello, everyone! How are you all doing?


A few minutes later... - Lucius' (and Rosemary's) Bedroom - Lucius' Point Of View...


"So why exactly were you completely silent during my conversation with my sister just now, Lu?" My amused tone echoed throughout my tiny room as I opened up my wardrobe, only to scowl and sigh as I realized that all of my clothing was now several sizes too large for me.

Guess that means I'll have to go shopping today."Well what was I supposed to say? Did you want me to comment on the intimate, perverse thoughts you've been having from basically the moment you saw her?"

"Actually, I was quite disgusted, at first." A low rumbling sound could be heard echoing in my skull as Lu appeared to grumble."True, but you still somehow managed to talk your twin sister into sleeping with you."

"What? Me? She was the one who suggested it though~." I mused out loud in a completely-innocent tone as I did my utmost to find an article of clothing that was at least somewhat wearable."And you offered absolutely zero resistance to it." Lu chuckled for a moment."... the level of unity your plans jointly possessed is... amazing. I suppose that you truly are twins."

Now that, caught my attention."Excuse me?"

Lu chuckled once more, perhaps even deeper and more menacingly than I thought it was possible for my own, dammed voice."So you did not notice it? Well... lets just say that it is good you drank the water instead of the wine at the table. There were so many ways that this event could have gone and only one out of fifty includes the both of you surviving the encounter. Then again, the event isn't over quite yet."

I blinked, more than once, as my brain tried its best to comprehend the meaning behind Lu's words. Did my sister try to poison me?

No.

No, even if she managed to kill me, she would gain nothing from it. I know that not all parts of her story seem to fit in their respective places, should we say, but when she said that she ran away due to not wanting to go into porn... well, I did believe her and I still do.

What I don't believe is that she ran away before giving it a try. Hmmm...

Perhaps, she did try to poison me but, not in a deadly way, should we say?

I mean, usually its the guys who drug up the girls drink, or so the stereotype goes, but who's to say that a showgirl like her hasn't learned some tricks from her competition. So lets say that my sister tried to drug me up, what would that accomplish? People know where I am and she had no idea that I got wounded recently.

Where and what would she do to my unconscious body?

It makes no sense, just like that last sentence.

Unless... unless she actually tried to make me horny enough to rape her. This would somehow result in the either of us dying, apparently.

Perhaps, she changes her mind in the last second and stabs me with a kitchen knife? Lu's chuckling echoed throughout my skull once more, yet he say a word.

My musings are interrupted when I feel something stabbing me in the foot. I quickly remove whatever it was and thankfully find no wound, yet as the object strikes against the floor... My head turns to follow the sound."The vampire fang?"

I quickly pick it up and throw it into the trash can. Thank God that my sister didn't clean this room like she did the rest of the house. Well, not that I'm aware of how vampirism works exactly but... no need to take any chances, right?

Turning back towards the wardrobe, I eventually settled on a large hoodie to wear over everything else. This one was a piece that I wanted to throw away recently because it was becoming too small for me. Suddenly, its basically one of the few articles of clothing that I don't need to throw out.

On that note, what exactly should I do with the rest of this?

Meh.

Give it all to charity, I guess. Anyways, lets go downstairs!


In the meantime... - The Living Room - Rosemary's Point Of View...


"What the fuck did I just..." My voice trailed off as I sat very, very still at my brothers table, holding in my hand one of the glasses full of drugged up wine before settling it down and grabbing at my own hair with both hands."What the fuck did I just try to do?!" A silent, tormented screech leaves my lips.

These pink, stained.. tainted lips. I felt my entire body recoiling in disgust as I remember how they shoved me those movies, made me meet up with... those glorified whores!

I can't believe Steinn wanted me to become one of them!

Who knew my producer was such a -...

A deep sigh escapes me as I rise from the table."Lets just do the dishes... take my mind of off all this... shit."

Maybe I should take a bath too? Rip my fake nails out. Don't want to see that dammed, laughing kitty anymore than I need to.

Lucius though... he sure has changed.

I mean, there's the obvious and, rather sudden, loss of weight but... He's...

Different.

He was always different.

But now he's.. calm.

Dreadfully calm.

This almost felt like I was talking to a corpse, even if touching his skin was like putting my hands into a flame.

Tch, whats with all this sudden drama?

Anyways... thank whatever god out there is watching out for me right now...

Thank you, for not making my brother drink the wrong drink.

...

Huh?

I felt myself blinking in confusion.

I was suddenly... sitting at the table again?

All the dishes were done but...

I don't remember...

The sound of steps coming from the stairs woke me from my trance and, perhaps a moment too late, I noticed that the only things still on the table were two glasses of wine.

My heart feels like it could burst at any given moment."Hooh? What's this? Didn't take you for such a drinker, sis. I mean, you've already had a glass during lunch."

Lucius' voice echoed from behind me as I found myself glued to the table in fear. No... this isn't fear.

Anxiety?

Unease?

... horror.

My chest feels as if its being crushed by a boulder made of guilt."I- I. uh..."

Like a crawling, slithering serpent of shadows had coiled itself around my heart and started to squeeze, its jaw open wide yet never quite biting."Hmm?" He approached closer. I could feel him now.

A vast, endless ocean of heat behind my back.

Yet I felt myself shivering.

I want to leap from the chair.

I want to run.

I want to flee and forget this ever happened.

My brother chuckled behind me as he put a hand on my right shoulder."Say, sis... did you know that when psychopaths like me go around killing people..."

... what?

My soul froze at his words as I tried to turn my head around, only to feel as if every inch of my throat was bound in ice."Its usually because our brains misinterpret a very peculiar emotion... do you know what that emotion is?"

Swallowing down hard, I somehow managed to mutter out."... n-no?"

He put his arms around me in a makeshift hug and lowered his head to my ear, whispering with all the poison of a viper and yet, the passion of a lover."Lust..."

I felt his tongue dragging itself across my neck, leaving an inhumanly hot trail behind it. I felt his tongue clearly with every pulse of my own, traitorous heart.

It was beating so fast, I could barely even think.

A strange sound suddenly broke whatever horrid spell caught me as I felt something wet touching my cheeks, my brother planting a cheeky kiss upon them before bursting out in laughter."Hahahaha... sis, Rosemary.. you should see your face!"

Heat quickly built up within me as the aforementioned face flourished with crimson, embarrassment making me shove both hands onto my face, covering myself in shame."You're an asshole..."

My voice trailed off and I nearly choked on my own words. Thankfully, this didn't seem to affect my brothers newfound amusement in the least."Thanks! I'll take that as a compliment. Anyways, I'm gonna go take a bath. Oh, and sis?"

"Y-y-yes?" I quipped uncharacteristically as I finally managed to turn my head around to see my brother was equally as crimson as me."... I really don't know why someone like you would ever need drugs to seduce someone..." And with that, he rushed into the bathroom.

I blinked.

Make that twice.

"W-wha?!".... So he knew... but still...

You're my brother, you know!

Brothers aren't supposed to say something like that to their sisters! Twin sisters, especially so!

Quickly turning back around in order to stew in my own seat for a moment, I decided to take those stupid glasses of wine and rid the world of their contents before anything even worse happened. Yet, another wet sound caught my attention as I was reaching for the wine.

I didn't dare look down, as the sound came from my chair.

It took me an entire minute of mustering courage before I finally turned my head.

... a hand reached for my underwear and I felt myself shivering again.

I was drenched.

... and it wasn't piss.


That's for now! Hope you enjoyed it!

Things are heating up, quite literally~.

Got to say that I don't comprehend the was SH's ranking system works. One day I'm on the front page, then on the second and now the story's nowhere to be found?

Popularity is weird.

On that note, thank the five of you who've rated this story! Five outta five, pretty damn good so far~, I'd say!


Anyways, read and review! And Good Morning/Day/Night to you all! ADIOS FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4