Chapter Three: The Third Option
1.2k 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Three: The Third Option

The Fight or Flight instinct screamed inside of Alexis’ mind. She was paralyzed with fear. Her body locked up on her. The pink bear slowly moved upon, her getting closer. It had a terrifying size to it; on all fours, its head was reached up to her breasts. It was looking at her with curious eyes. It took one last step toward Alexis, its snout inches away from her face. It started sniffing her and after a moment it licked her. Its rough tongue scraped across her face and tickled her and despite herself she out a girlish giggle. The bear seemed to let out a snort as though laughing at her. After that, it walked around her and left Alexis.

She let out a deep breath she had been holding that whole time. “Oh, Lord!” her knees buckle and she collapses on the floor. After taking a few calming breaths she gets back on her feet and starts running in the opposite direction of the pink bear. She ran for what felt like a mile and then stopped. She felt like this was enough distance so she relaxed. “I can’t waste any more time. I have to learn all my abilities. How do I use Unnatural Beauty and Partners Choice?” she asked out loud. This was a mistake she didn’t know you should never ask about two abilities so close together. She was suddenly attacked by an onslaught of information and passed out.

Oh, my head. Alexis thought, The must have been one hell party. Alexis tried to let out a yawn, but something leathery was stuck in her mouth. She tried to pull it out, but couldn’t move her arms because they were tied behind her back. The fog around her brain started to lift as she realized what was happening. “I’m being kidnapped!” she screamed although all anyone else could hear were muffled noises.

“She’s awake,” she heard a gruff voice say.

“Good it’s no fun if I can’t do it while looking into their eyes,” the bastard to her right said. She was bodily tossed to the ground then. She landed painfully on her side. “Too bad we don’t have those fancy collars they have in the city.”

“Nah that takes all the fun out of it,” The gruff voice said, “I like to break them in myself.”

One of them grabbed her by her long brunette hair and pulled her up to her knees. Tears begin to roll down Alexis’ face. Rough hands brushed her face and then a loud smack could be heard. “Stop your crying whore,” the bastard yelled. “We’re just getting started. I don’t want to hear your whining all night!” she tried her best to stop, leading only to soft whimpering. The next slap came to her ass that made her yelp through her gag.

“Should we have a little fun with her here?” the gruff one asked.

“Sure, why not?” the bastard replies.

Alexis felt the fabric being removed from her face allowing her the first sight of her captors. They were goat men, satyrs. They were completely naked. On top of their heads, they curved horns like a ram. Everything else above the waist looked human except for the ears that reminded Alexis of a donkey. Below the waist, they had goat-like legs covered heavily in fur. And the thing that scared her most was the two eight-inch fully erected cocks staring at her.

They started removing her gag, causing drool to run down her chin as they did. “So, slut I see you slobbering to get a taste of our cocks,” The bastard said. Alexis closes her mouth swallowing the excess spittle that had built her mouth. “Oh, shy our are we?” he turns his back and looks to his twin brother, “When we found this whore i’da thought she be happily guzzling us Jozac”

“Me too, Jabos,” The gruff Jozac says, “Maybe it's because we haven’t paid the whore yet.”

“You're probably right,” Jabos the bastard responds. This whole time Alexis is begging them to let her go. “I think this will work as payment,” he held a bottle with amber liquid up. He uncorked the bottle and a sweetly foul smell filled the area. Jozac held the back of her head forcing her to stay still while Jabos pressed the top of the bottle against her closed lips. “Drink your payment up bitch,” his harsh tone struck you.

As the words left his mouth Alexis felt an uncontrollable urge, a terrible compulsion to drink the amber liquid. She tried to resist, but against her will, she started to chug the bottle down greedily. As she drank it her thoughts began to get fuzzy and her arousal shot through the roof. When she finished the bottle it was pulled away from her. Desperately she kept sucking at the air she couldn’t control herself. Alexis’ vision started to tunnel and blur giving her only a vague impression of what was in front of her. She could barely hear anything, but everything around her felt amazing.

Still feeling the compulsion to suck, something new entered her mouth. It had to be the most wonderful thing she had ever tasted. As she ran her tongue along the length of the mystery object in her mouth she didn’t even notice her arms being unbound. When the rod penetrating her mouth was removed she whimpered out her displeasure, missing the fact that her top and bra were being removed. She opened her mouth wide now crawling on her knees in search of the delish rod.

When it entered her mouth again she let out a deep moan. She started suckling on the rod, feeling a light pressure on the back of her head guiding her to take the tasty rod deeper. The rod then forced its way all the way down her throat. If she was thinking clearly she probably would be wondering why she wasn’t gagging. The rod pulls out and she deeply inhales. She can feel something poking her ass now, hands begin to grope her boobs while she tongues the air. A new rod appears. This rod tastes just as good as the last, but it is rougher with her. A few minutes passed and the rough rod started to slow down. It started to jerk and twitch in her mouth until finally, it released a delish batter down her throat.

New skilled learned Oral + 3

Seeing this her mind starts to clear and she realizes she is swallowing down cum like it is some gourmet treat. She is still uncontrollable horny, but through the fog, she can see what has been happening to her. A rage started building up from the pit of her soul. Without even thinking she activates [Lustful Berserker]. Alexis’ lust is at hundred percent, meaning that her strength, dexterity, agility, and constitution all were double. With her constitution doubled, her body quickly shrugged off the effects of the aphrodisiac poison. She spun around and started pounding into Jabos’ face. Jozac tried to pull her off of his brother, but she quickly elbowed him away. She turned away from the first attacker and back to her target. Jozac was soon in excruciating pain as Alexis violently smashed his balls under her foot. SMACK SMACK SMACK CRACK. On the last kick, she could tell she broke something.

Jozac’s head dipped and fell as he was knocked out from the pain. Seeing this Jabos activated his ability [Breathless Whisper] blowing a kiss at Alexis. This attack knocked her out of her berserker state.

Alexis felt the breath knocked out and she fell to the ground. As hard as she tried she couldn’t breathe. “You think you can fuck with us you little bitch?” he spat on her, “We were going to have little fun with you fuck you up real good, break your mind, and breed you.” he kicked her in the gut sending her rolling back. “But now you're dead.” Alexis could see him pulling her Kopis out of his side satchel.

She had only one hope left; she activated [Unnatural Beauty] and hoped it’d work. Opening her eyes she saw Jabos standing there, his eyes full of lust and his mouth hanging open drooling. This was her chance she took his knife-wielding hand. Taking his hand and arm she forced the kopis into his right eye down to his brain. Jabos fell to the ground, limp. He was dead. Behind her, she could hear Jozac starting to stir. Out of fear she threw her kopis at him burying the knife into his chest killing him instantly. They were both dead and she could finally relax. She collapsed to the ground, tears pouring down her face as she cried into her hands.

Hey what are people's thoughts on putting ability names in brackets?

7