Chapter Four: Goddess Please Hear Me
1.1k 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Four: Goddess Please Hear Me

Alexis could feel the bile building up in her throat. She let it out; she didn’t care right then. Releasing the contents of her stomach onto the forest floor, Alexis’ body shook violently. She couldn’t believe what happened, what they had been doing to her. Her eyes flickered over to the twin corpses and quickly shot away. Even though they were dead she still felt fear and rage build up in her heart at the sight. Her arms went up to cover her bare breasts, she felt utterly ashamed of herself. Searching for her bra and top in the underbrush. She found a wooden pan flute next to her clothes.

Name: Pan Flute

Type: Instrument

Rarity: uncommon

Properties: Oakwood

Durability. 500/600

Enchantments: When played properly adds plus two to Charisma to Charisma mod based abilities

With all her clothes back on she started to calm down. She was still crying, but it was no longer full-on sobbing anymore. As she collected herself, she realized that she had to get moving. She needed to find water and food. As much as she hated it, she had to see what her attackers had that she could use to help herself.

She moved towards the first of the twins and started pulling off his satchel when she got a prompt.

 

Harvest?

Name

Quantity

Rarity

Rank.

Fertility Pyth

5/10

Uncommon

1

Ram Pyth

3/10

Uncommon

1

Desire Pyth

1/10

Rare

1

“Yes, please.”

Please provide a container.

Searching the satyr’s satchel she finds a series of small bags. “Will these work?” As she asked this the prompt leaves. She looks into her small bag and is met with another floating box.

Name: Pyth Powder 1/10

Type: Desire

Rank: 1

Rarity: Rare

Properties: 1/10ths of a full measure of Desire Powder.

After she finished looking through the first satyr’s bag and only find some dried meats and fresh berries she moves on to the other one. Alexis looked down at the satyr crushed balls and felt a moment of vengeful satisfaction. She didn’t get any more pyths to harvest from the corpse, but she does get a different kind of prompt when she touches his head.

Would you like to access Target Inventory?

“Yes,” Alexis said and with it, a thirty-second countdown appears and started counting down. Rushing to get everything out before her window of opportunity closes she frantically starts pulling things out and throwing them on the ground. First, she pulls out a hand-drawn map, then another panflute of a lesser quality than the first one, several bottles of that amber liquid, two full waterskins, and various trail foodstuffs. With several seconds left she pulls out a large hunting knife. When the time runs out there is popping noise followed by the inventory closing. The first thing she did is to smash the bottles of amber liquid and then after checking if the water was safe for drinking she took a swing. Placing into her inventory she started to look at the map.

According to the map, she found the cave these two bastards lived in is near a body of freshwater. It is hard to tell the scale with this map, but it couldn’t be that far. While there is a chance that more of them might live there, there is also a chance that she can find more supplies. Right now all she has is enough water and food to last her a day.

Choosing to active her camouflage now she heads deeper into the forest toward the satyr’s lair. After ten minutes of walking, she found the entrance of the satyr’s cave. Even further down she could see a glistening lake. Not bother with the cave she runs to the lake her camouflage deactivating. At the mouth of the lake, she starts stripping off placing her clothes into her inventory. After feeling the cool refreshing water splash across her body the tension in her muscles starts to release. She started to clean her body and feels some of the filth begin to clear. After washing for a few minutes she realized how foolish she was for not checking the area for danger first.

She brings herself out of the lake shaking herself dry before donning her clothes back on. Pulling her Kopis out she slowly moves toward the cave. It was too soon to active her camouflage again so she’d just have to be careful moving. The deeper she got the harder it became to see. Alexis started to squint until she came into a chamber with a light phosphorescence coming from the cave walls. Straining, she could hear a quiet moaning in the distance. The closer she got the easier the sound was to make out. It was a woman moaning; the sound was coming from her left. Had those bastards captured some other poor woman? What were they doing to her? Alexis was now running hoping to save this mystery woman.

When she got to the room that was holding the woman captive her senses were assaulted. The room reeked of sex. Never in her life had Alexis smelled something so horrible. It was a terrible mixture of shit, piss, and dried stale cum. In the middle of the room tied to a post was the woman she heard moaning. She was disgusting covered spit and cum lying in her filth. She didn’t seem to notice that Alexis had entered as she was fingering her pussy furiously. Hermaphroditus’ follower could see the woman’s pussy was painful red, yet the woman still masturbated. Alexis looked into the other woman’s eyes and all she got was a dull blank look. Her voice sounded like she was being pleasured, but her eyes were glassed over. All this wasn’t even the most disturbing part though the woman before her was heavily pregnant. Those bastards, this is what they were planning on doing to me.

Alexis moved closer to the pregnant woman and she was finally noticed. The pregnant woman’s eyes lit up at the sight of her. For a moment Alexis thought she might have seen a spark of intelligence behind her eyes, but that hope was quickly dashed. The woman’s mouth opened wide, her tongue hanging out salivating. The woman crawled towards her beastly lust in her eyes. Alexis was frozen in watching as the woman’s leash dragged behind her. When the pregnant woman got to her, her mouth immediately latched on to Alexis’ crotch. She was trying to suck and lick at the cock under her clothes. With a single-minded purpose that didn’t stop until she pulled the pregnant woman onto her feet.

“You don’t need to do this, the men who did this to you are dead,” she tried to explain. She knew it was useless, but she had to try. The woman stares blankly at her and tilts her head to the side. She jumps Alexis grabbing her by the head pressing her lips against hers and shoving her tongue down her throat. Alexis pushed her away; she didn't know what to do. She could see this woman was completely broken; her mind just wasn’t there. If she left her, this woman and her unborn baby would die, but how could she take care of them when she could barely take care of herself. She needed some way to fix this woman. She didn't have the power to do it. She couldn’t find help and according to the map she had they were middle of the forest. She closed her eyes in frustration. She had to do something, but nobody could help this broken woman it would take mir- Wait a second. She may just know someone that could do it, but it wouldn't come cheap. With a plan in mind, she untied the woman's leash from the stake in the middle of the room and walks her out of the disgusting sex den.

Hours passed and she was standing in front of the lake, the pregnant woman kneeling before her masturbating again. In preparation for what she was about to do. She had looked around the rest of the cave Alexis gathers what materials she can use. Gathered some further materials from the satyrs and cleaned the woman in the lake. In front of her, she had built a temporary altar to her Goddess Hermaphroditus. In the middle of a ring of flowers sat a stump and on the stump laid a bowl. Next to the bowl was a hand-drawn portrait of her Goddess.

“Goddess Hermaphroditus please hear my prayers,” Alexis spoke as she began depositing her offering into the bowl. First to go were flower petals that she found nearby. Next was her own fresh cum she had to stop the woman from trying to lick it up. “This woman by me has been horribly mistreated. She needs your love and healing, my Goddess.” She then throws in the two satyrs’ testicles into the bowl and a splash of the Desire pyth that she harvested earlier. “Please accept these offerings as tribute.”

After a few moments have passed nothing seems to happen. On the verge of giving up hope, she sees the bowl flash and the offering disappear. The drawing of her Goddess begins to float and animates. “Hmm, as alters go this is pretty simple and very temporary. I’ll give bonus points for putting it near a lake though.” Hermaphroditus eyes shift to the pregnant woman and then back to Alexis. “I’m sorry my darling Alexis that this happened to you so soon after your arrival.”

“Thank you, my Goddess. I’m fine now,” Alexis put on a brave face. “I found this poor woman in those monsters’ den broken like this. I thought if you fixed me maybe you could fix her too.”

Hermaphroditus’ eyes soften, “Don’t brush your feelings aside my darling I know your heart, I know you are hurting.” Her gaze moved back to the pregnant woman, “and yes I can help this wretched creature, but your sacrifice isn’t great enough.”

Alexis felt her heart sink. “What more can I give my Goddess,” she pleaded.

“You are not wearing all my gifts,” The Goddess whined.

“What?!?”

“My gifts, if you wear all of them. The chastity cage and buttplug for at least six weeks I will consider that enough of sacrifice.” The Goddess’s sultry voice spoke.

If that was what was needed to help this poor woman how could she refuse. Pulling out said items shoved the plug up her ass and felt it expand to fill her up and secured the chastity cage around her clit-dick and watched as it shrunk to fit snugly on her.

“Very good my darling. Now I have to a lovely chat with this lady next,” Hermaphroditus smirked

Jolea felt coherent for the first time in a long time. She felt clean and clear-headed. The faun-kin looked down at herself and saw that she was still naked, but she didn’t care. She could think, she felt so free.

“Hello sweetie,” a voice spoke behind Jolea. She turned around and saw the most beautiful woman she’d ever seen. “Oh please keep flattering me.”

What was going on? How had she escaped that horrible place? “What's going on?” she asked out loud.

“Hmm, that's quite simple my young land,” Hermaphroditus said, “Right now you have a decision to make. Back on Astra your mind has deteriorated beyond repair. Luckily for you my follower petitioned me to help.” her smile brightened.

“You're a Goddess then,” Jolea was surprised and shocked beyond.

“Got it in one,” she replied winking. “I’m Hermaphroditus, a pleasure to meet you.” she took Jolea hand and shook causing a shiver of pleasure to run down her spine. “Now there are choices to be made.”

“What choice are these.”

“Why what to do with you of course,” the Goddess responded playfully. “You have three options. Option one I can fix some of the damage to your brain. You won't be a creature consumed by lust anymore, but you’ll be about as intelligent as a smart dog. Option two I can fuse you with your unborn child. Your old body will keep on living, giving birth to you, feeding and protecting you. You’ll be completely you then though. The same as before, but you know you’ll have to grow up again, though with your mixed heritage that might not take long. The last option I’ll help your soul move on from your body. It’ll still keep going like in option two and your baby will be born normally. If you pick options one or two I’ll expect you to guide and help my follower through this world.” 

“So what do you choose?”

Which Choice Should Jolea pick?
  • Option 1 (petgirl) Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Option 2 (rebirth) Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Option 3 (afterlife) Votes: 3 8.3%
Total voters: 36 · This poll was closed on Sep 18, 2021 01:53 AM.
9