Chapter 1 Part 3
149 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the messed-up bed and blanket, Jun slept fast asleep curled in a ball, Sirang had sat up and was now combing his fingers through his now messy black hair as he gave a slow and heavy sigh leaning his head back. He looked back to the sleeping Jun who was snoring softly loosely covered by the blanket, head on his arm, his back evidently coated with conspicuous dark red marks and bites.

 

Letting his eyes wander over him, Sirang slowly grinned, the corners of his lips raising and giving off a devilishly, handsome air to him.

 

Sirang soon put his turtleneck back on, making sure to smooth out the messy creases and folds. Pausing for a moment, he glanced back to the sleeping Jun and narrowed his fox-like eyes.

 

Finally, he walked back and leaned over and pushed away the hair that was scattered across the young man’s forehead, and kissed his forehead. The man smiled to himself, taking his coat slinging it over his shoulder, and walked towards the door. 

 

He grabbed the doorknob and opened the door, allowing sunlight to shine through into the room before shutting it behind him as he left the building, leaving the room behind dark once again except for the daylight that shone in from the window above the couch.

...

Jun soon woke up with an aching pain in his lower back. Groaning softly, he finally opened his light brown eyes, which were still hazy from his nap. 

 

It didn’t take long before he remembered what had happened hours earlier.

 

Stuffing his face into the pillow, he hid his flushed red face screaming loudly into the pillow.

 

...

 

He pulled his wet hair back, combing the strands through his lean and long fingers, his eyes closed as he leaned his head back and let his hair fall loosely under the water.

 

Jun sighed, finally opening his eyes slowly, his wet eyelashes causing a seductive and ambiguous air to surround him. 

 

Pursing his lips, the young man took a soap bar and a washcloth and began to scrub his body, trying to erase or atleast lighten the marks Sirang had left behind. ''Haish, Is he a dog?.'' He muttered under his breath with gritted teeth, greatly annoyed.

 

Wiping the mirror he got rid of the steam that covered the reflective surface and staring at his reflection, he rested his hands down on the sink. 

 

“They’re still there.” He muttered under his breath, slightly that he couldn’t even get rid of a single mark that the man had left on his body.

 

Just thinking he felt embarrassed and ashamed at what he had done with the man. His face was tainted red just thinking about it. Honestly his lower back still hurts.

 

‘’That dog.’’ He muttered looking at himself in the mirror, as he twisted and turned to get a full scope of what he did

 

Rubbing his face, he sighed and decided to let it go for now, He could always get back at him later.

 

The embarrassment most of all, never again will he wear a RIDICULOUS SUIT like that. Who knew he had tastes like that though?

 

All the embarrassment will be returned in full, yes, He will not forget. How could he? But at least he didn’t go all the way or else what’s his name would’ve been 6 feet deep.

2