Chapter 2 Part 1
109 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jun came out of the shower, his wet hair falling into his face and causing water to slowly drip onto the ground.

 

Drip. Drip. Drip.

 

Pulling back the towel to the towel his head, he ruffled his hair, Jun peeked back at the mirror with a frown tugging at his brows. It was really… quite obvious what state that man and him had in a few hours prior. Or at least it could be thought about.

 

'At least he has some amount of restraint,' Jun heavily sighed as he looked at the pitiful sight. His lips were red, puffy, and swollen like a freshly plucked cherry. They looked quite pitiful, causing his expression to look more aggrieved. 

 

Clenching his fists tightly, he gave his reflection another look before leaving the bathroom to change into another set of clothes. 

 

He sighed as he sat down on the off-white mattress, shivering as he felt the icy chill on his still wet skin. While he was mostly wiped dry, there were still places where water slid down his pale body making it a bit cold. 

 

Jun stared at the door across the room, too far from what he could reach with the choker around his neck. It would send out a loud alarm if he went too far from a certain radius, plus it could track him if he tried to run if he ever got outside.

 

Jun pulled his legs close to his body as he tried to keep himself warm, burying his head into his legs as he inhaled and exhaled slowly, feeling the cold chill in the air. 'Did he not have enough money for a heater or something?' He thought as he buried his head in his legs closing his eyes feeling, a bit tired. 

...

Jun drowsily lifted his head when he heard a click in the lock. Sirang pushed open the door and walked in with a bag in his arms, and Jun could vaguely see the food and medicine peeking out from the overloaded bag. The man sauntered into the room quietly and put the bag on the table.

 

''What's this?''

''Food. Medicine.''

 

''I don't want it. I'm still angry.''

 

Unaffected, Sirang raised his eyebrow and pulled a wooden chair out sitting across from him, folding one leg over the other. ''They're still there?''

 

"...It’s not like they can just disappear...It takes a while,” Jun said rubbing the skin on his arm.

 

Sirang’s low voice rang out as he broke into a soft chuckle, ''It's fine, It feels good. To see you covered in something I made.''

 

''That's so weird, Never say that again.''

 

Sirang shrugged and looked away towards the window, ''Why even do this to me? Did I offend you? I don't remember even talking to you at all.''

 

Taking off his coat he sat next to Jun, ''I just came to take back what was mine, That's all.''

 

''How am I 'Yours' When I-, Oh forget it.'' Jun said turning away crossing his hands over his chest turning towards the back wall. 

 

"You've always been mine, Jun. Ever since the day we met. It's as simple as that.” Sirang repeated, Jun in the corner mocking him by giving the childish hand-mouth, ''Mine, Mine, Mine. I am not a possession, I am a person.'' Jun corrected.

 

''Yes, Sorry,'' Sirang leaned on his shoulder and blew in his ear, ''You promised to be with me forever and I'm not letting you back out now.''

1