Chapter 2 Part 2
83 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’re absolutely crazy. '' 

 

Hearing this, Sirang grinned, his entire aura filled with a dominating aura. He reached over and kissed Jun’s ear, a butterfly kiss gleeting quickly after it started, Jun covered his ears and turned to Sirang. His expression? Surprised.

 

“You wouldn’t be here if I was sane.” He replied, eyes curving in a smile. “I just want to keep you where only I can see you treasure you.” 

 

Sirang’s gaze was filled with a crazy, obsessive love. Jun felt like he was stripped bare just by the look in his blue eyes. Jun covered his body with his hands, ''Stop looking at me like that. Pervert.'' He gave the man a sharp, warning glare his cheeks tinted with pale pink.

 

Moving away from his shoulder he grabbed a soda and a sandwich from the bag, ''Hungry?'' His phoenix eyes narrowed to form a seductive arch. The man was good-looking, too good-looking. If he pleased he probably could enter the entertainment circle.

 

Jun turned his head and gently bit his pale lips. “Give it to me” He spoke holding out his hand, refusing to look at the man in front of him.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Give it to me,” He repeated, ''Please.'' Raising his voice this time in order to be heard. Putting the sandwich in his hands he sat next to him. “Was that so hard?''

 

Another flare was directed at him as Jun bitterly bit into the sandwich, his anger slowly fading away as he tasted it. God, Did it taste amazing.

 

Sirang's rested his head on his fist watching his expression melt eyes as he ate the sandwich, ''Is it good?'' Turning to the other person in the room, he completely forgot about.

 

''It's decent, Editable.''

 

“I see.” Mirth filled his voice as he watch him wipe his mouth of the sandwich's mustard and mayo mixed sauce. A low chuckle escapes his lips as he gazed at him. ''I don't mind giving you more freedom as long as you don't try to leave.''

 

Jun's eyes opened wider.

 

“Do you think I'd let you slip away from my grasp again?”

 

''I just got you back.'' His eyes suddenly went cold. “No one can touch you, Ever. You promised.” 

 

The feeling of the pressure in the room dropping was enough to make the young male sweat buckets. ''Oh, Okay.'' Subconsciously agreeing, A smile reappeared on his(Sirang) face. ''Good, Glad we got that established.''

 

Breathing a silent sigh of relief Jun turned away drinking a sip of the sparkling peach juice Sirang had brought, how he knew peach was one of his favorite flavors he wouldn't know as they never really interacted before.

 

He(SIrang) grabbed a book while Jun watched from afar, When he was speaking, or acting creepy he was quite....attractive. The mans' legs crossed over the other as leaned against the couch in the corner of the room, leaning back lazily holding the book in one and resting his chin on the other. It looked quite nice, even he was in awe.

 

“What?” 

 

''I'm just so good-looking you can't look away?'' He teased, a cheeky smirk on his thin lips.

 

Jun flushed snapping out of his daze, ''Of course not! Go, go back to your book.'' Jun huffed angrily crossing his arms turning away muttering to himself, ''Can't look away, your mom.'' 

 

Sirang chuckled turning back to his book, 'Hes' just too cute.'

1