Chapter 2 Part 3
70 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sirang caressed Jun’s head as he slept; he had gotten tired from arguing and medicine. Sirang dotingly smiled and kissed his head.

 

A loving, yet obsessive gaze filled his blue eyes. He smiled and left the bed, standing up and walking towards the door, but not forgetting to look back once more at his sleeping figure.

 

The man closed the door slowly behind him so that he wouldn’t wake Jun from sleeping.






Jun sat up abruptly, waking from a horrible nightmare. He dry heaved heavily as he tried to catch his breath, as his hand stretched out as if he was reaching out for something, someone.

 

He grabbed his chest and tried to slow his breathing down before slowly getting out from the covers of the bed swinging his legs over the edge he stood up.

 

Jun scratched his head and yawned no longer remembering what that nightmare was about or why it had made him so frightened.

 

His gaze landed on the table and seeing a sandwich and a bottle of mixed berry juice sitting on its surface covered with a fly covering, not that there was any. For a ‘secret hideout’ it was well kept. 

 

Jun slowly walked up to it and lifted the covering, seeing a small note attached onto the sandwich box.


I had some things to do this week so I’ll be too busy to visit for a bit. Don’t miss me too much, Love you.
    - Si-rang


Jun crumpled up the yellow sticky is his fist, his face turning red at his tease.  “Who would miss you!? Asshole!” He yelled angrily into the empty space.

 

Still, he sat down to eat the delectable looking sandwich, while eating he muttered “I hate that this is so good…,” He glared at the door, head in his hand cheeks puffed up with food like a chipmunk.

 

‘How annoying.’ He thought to himself as he ate another bite, glaring at the door as if it do something to the man far away, ‘It’s so good.’ He whimpered putting his head on the table still munching away.

 

 

Jun looked around and slowly realized there was no recycling bin in the whole room. He sighed and simply set the bottle back on the table and climbed back into the bed, leaning against the wall, he grabbed a book and started to read.

 

Looking up from the book, Jun glanced towards the alarm that was bolted to the wall. ‘He really prepared everything, didn’t he?’

 

Jun clicked his tongue in annoyance but still looked around, wondering if the man was careless and left something that could break the alarm.

In the end; no results.

 

Jun leaned against the wall, panting, and looked at the alarm. “This bastard.” He groaned aloud not knowing if he cursing the dog that installed it or the indestructible alarm itself.

 

He finally threw the latest tool in his hand across the floor, the object making a clank when it hit the floor.

 

The man was pushing himself up off the floor when the door unlocked with a click and a man with black, square glasses walked in the room.

 

The man had a stern gaze, neat black hair, and light brown eyes. He stood with a very strict, ‘no bullshit allowed’ kind of aura. This stranger stood at an average height and donned a dark blue suit.

Jun raised an eyebrow as the man glanced over. “Am I being saved right now?” 

 


“Of course not.” 

 

Jun nodded then went to sit on the bed, grabbing his book, “Okay then, do what you came here to do.” 


The man set down the bag full of convenience and packaged food. “He said to give this to you… for you to eat whenever you're hungry.” He gave an long exasperated sigh and looked away. ‘This was not in my job description.’

 

 “You know, if you didn’t keep him so occupied, he would actually do his work. Please turn him down soon or we’ll all suffer.” 

 “You think I want him to like me like this? Keep me locked up here?”

 

The man met his gaze. “I just want him to do his job. I also want a raise but life isn’t fair.”


“You tell him then, it’s not like he’ll listen to me. What do you think he is? My dog? ‘Cause if he is, he’s one bad one.” 

 

“I’m just tired of doing all his work for him. I’m a secretary, not a caregiver.” 

 

“I work enough overtime as it is,” He pulled his black hair back and gave a annoyed tsk, “And this kidnapping play isn’t funny at all. It’s annoying and it’s giving me more work to do. Having to cover his dumbass.

 

“It’s not like I want to be here? This isn’t a game to me at all, it’s no vacation.”


“....” The man then picked up his car keys and the door lock before turning around. “Fine then, just tell him to do his work rather than messing around. And cover up the marks. It’s indecent.”


Jun grit his teeth and threw the pillow flustered, and flopped down on the bed backwards.

 

Covering his eyes with his arm he let out a breath, exhausted. “It’s not like I asked for this.”

 

At least I’ll have a few days free of him’.

2