Chapter 3 Part 1
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jun got off the bed after Secretary Lee had left the building, making his way towards the table on it full of snacks, on-the-go meals, and drinks. 

 

He pushed the sides of the bag open to see what kind of food he had brought. Jun sighed, thinking to himself only one thing as he pulled the snacks one by one out of the bag, ‘I hate that I’m a sucker for snacks…

Jun opened the wrapper of Tteok-bokki and took a bite, pulling out the wooden chair it scratched the floor making an ear-piercing sound. Looking through the pile of food, there were different varieties of snacks, small desserts, meals, and drinks.

He folded the bag into itself and put it aside in the corner. In the fridge was not much, it only held some water bottles, ice packs, and some leftover food from the other times Sirang had come over.

 

He closed the small door and sat down, wanting to try and break the chain again, but after the first attempt he knew there was nothing around that could make even a dent in the metal. 

 

He was starting to wish Sirang was a little dumber, or a least dumb enough to leave something that could be used to break the alarm on the wall. The thing was that the alarm was in fact very durable. Jun sighed and rubbed his face with his wrist. 

 

He felt the only thing left was to accept that he was stuck here for a while. 

 

Yes, maybe in the future he could get out with hard work, but it would not be any time soon.

 

Let's treat this as a vacation.

 



In City S, Sirang tapped his finger on the wooden desk face to face with an issue he never thought he'd come across.

 

Tap tap tap.

 

Was the only sound in the incredibly silent office, As he sat in a large black chair inside his office. He lifted his hand and rested his head. “Do you think he would miss me?”

 

“I doubt he would miss you,” said Gi-gun Lee, Who stood there a tablet in hand with a face practically saying 'I wish I wasn't here.'

 

“I wish he would remember.”

 

Gigun: “...” 

 

The man rolled his dark brown eyes, “Did you really think kidnapping him would make him miss you?.” He pushed glasses up closer to his face. He felt that kidnapping the object of his boss's affection was a little extreme even for him, this crazy bastard. 

 

Sirang closed his eyes and sighed rubbing his temple with his forefingers, although he knew his secretary was right he couldn’t bring himself to let him go again.

 

Sirang honestly didn't want to know what would happen if he (Jun) just left him again. 

 

“Maybe I should try to give him more freedom?” He thought, closing his eyes and laying his head on the wooden desk. “Do you think he would like it if I gave him a little more freedom?”

 

“I think he would like even if you gave him all of freedom.” 

 

“Maybe I should get him something,” 

 

“I doubt he would like it. Give him something called 'Freedom'.” He sighed feeling like this man was a bit dimwitted when it came to what he was doing, especially since it was against the law.

 

....Ok, A lot dimwitted.

 

“...”

 

“By now it wouldn’t be wrong to say he hates you.” Lee Gi-gun looked through the tablet in his hand. “Besides, shouldn't you be worrying more about these papers and files than about your so-called ‘’Love life ’’?”

''No, I think I'm pretty set with my priorities.''

Gi-gun: (°ㅂ°╬)

2