Chapter 3 Part 2
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up, Jun saw the incredibly familiar primary school he went to as a child. Sitting up in the small child-sized seat-desk combo he looked around. Everything looked like how he remembered.

 

'But of course, it looks how I remember this is my subconscious....' Jun said trying to get out of the very, and I mean very small desk. 

 

After a struggle with the chair he got up and looked at the classroom, it looked as if everyone had disappeared, there were childrens' jackets hung up on the hooks, outside shoes in their chubbies in the back of the class, and backpacks' lines up under the multicolored jackets. 

 

He looked around, the worn-down chalk on the whiteboard accompanied by the used eraser. Along the walls are flowers and paintings of children. Wet painting done from art time hung on top of a stand-alone rack in the corner of the room next to the sink.

 

It looked as if the room as been used up until recently.

 

Jun dragged his hands across the desks as he walked around his former classroom. His hand slowly dragged across the small desks, He slowly enjoyed the feeling of nostalgia, it was irreplaceable.

 

He smiled as he walked down the familiar halls looking through the windows into the other classrooms, even if it was a dream it was still nice to see this school again. He felt like he was forgetting his childhood and how it was to be a kid. 

 

Soon, a child’s laugh soon echoed throughout the halls sending shivers down Jun’s spine, He suddenly remembered all those horror movies his friends forced him to watch.

 

Everyone died after hearing a creepy childs' laughter...

 

This suddenly wasn’t funny at all, He felt that his subconscious was playing a cruel joke.

 

'This is not cool!!' He thought to himself, as he gave himself a hug in his own comfort. Who the fuck said this was a good idea! He would like to speak to that someone!

 

Even if there was a creepy horror child, He didn't even had a weapon! All he had was his clothes, the collar alarm, and Jun looked down, HE WAS FUCKING BAREFOOT!! He didn't have shoes...

 

This situation is not in my favor....

 

Jun jumped giving out a shrill scream when he felt someone tug on the shirt he was wearing, Turning around slowly Jun hated it but he expected the worst but he didn't expect to find the child version of himself.

 

Seeing himself now he felt he was quite cute growing up, but maybe it was just his own bias though. 

 

His younger self stared at him with wide eyes, his brown-sugar colored eyes sparkled with curiosity. ''Why did you scream like a girl?''

 

 

'I was also apparently a brat too....' He thought with a fake smile on his face, ''Hmm..I wonder?''

 

 

“What are you doing here?” His younger self questioned putting his hands in the pocket of his shorts, “Other people shouldn’t be here”

 

 

“You mean you're all alone?”

 

 

He shook his head 'No 'as if it was perfectly normal, that it was normal for him to not be alone. Jun gulp getting that horror protagonist feeling again. ''Where is your, no, our friend then?''

 

''Hiding, we're playing hide and seek.''

 

Jun took a deep breath and look at his younger self, he would never befriend a creepy horror monster...he hopes...So there has to be another kid right? That wouldn't be so bad. To see one of his childhood friends as a kid again.

 

''Can I help?'' He asked, His younger self thought about it, ''I don't know, She doesn't really like others coming into our space.''

 

 

She?

 

 

A smiling figure flashed in Jun's mind, There was only one person who he still remembered to this day. They hid their infatuation for each other from others like it was their own secret. 

But one day, Her parents found out. They couldn't accept him liking their daughter and set her aboard to 'straighten out'.

 

 

A wry smile appeared on his face at the thought of that summer. ''I think it'll be okay. Since I'm just an older version of you.''

0