Chapter 3 Part 3
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Juns' eyes slowly opened in his groggy state seeing an off-white ceiling he didn't think much and turned over, only then did his eyes open abruptly open and he looked around as he sat up the white blanket falling off his chest. He touched himself, making sure he was still himself and didn't die and transmigrate into someone else.

 

He's been reading......alot....

 

After making sure he was still, well him Jun got up and to the chance to look around. Walking out of the dark bedroom he slowly realized...That dog had shoved him somewhere else.

 

'What am I your fucking mail? You can send me where you please.' He thought as he walked through the living room and kitchen and down the hall. 

 

This place was totally different from the small building he was in previously. It was was good different. He liked this different. He didn’t even have that annoying alarm anymore although he still had the collar.

 

Walking back down the hall he looked out to the wide floor-to-ceiling window. In it was a door that led to a sun room, ''So this is the difference between the niche rich and us normal beings...'' He thought to himself tracing his fingers across the couch.

 

Which by the way, felt so nice!

 

 

He slowly stepped onto the hardwood floor into the living room feeling the tabletops, and bookshelves as he went. Pulling out a book from the shelf he sat down on the couch.

 

After an afternoon of reading, Jun set the book down and walked outside, setting across the rock pathway and onto the island sand. The sun had begun to set and the sky was a bright variation of red, orange, yellow, and pink. Breathing in the ocean air he smiled and walked back around to the villa.

 

Sitting back down on the couch. He started to notice there were tons of candid photos him around the living and felt a bit creeped out. 

 

The pictures spanded from Junior High to adulthood. Jun unconsciously shivered as he thought about how he didn’t know or when those photos were being taken.

 

Thinking he needed to leave the living room he did and went into the kitchen to make something to eat...he was starving. 

 

He held his stomach as he felt it rumble, starting to look for food he looked from cabinet to cabinet. He started to walk towards the fridge and found food, homemade food by the looks of it.

 

Seeing as there was already packaged food he thanked whoever made these and started to reheat them with a shrug.

 

 

In a high rise building in the middle of Seoul sat Sirang, his father, and his mother. The tension was heavy and thick, it was impossible to cut with scissors much less a knife.

 

“I’m not getting married to someone I don’t even know.”

 

“We’re not saying for you to do it now...just in the next couple years.” His mother says, taking a sip of her tea sipping it gently. 

 

Sirang leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms, tsk, he clicked his tongue and turned his head away. He never thought that the cliche that happened in the dramas his nannies used to watch would actually come true and happen to him.

 

“This is so fucking stupid.” He muttered under his breath. 

 

“Oh Sirang.” His father's deep voice called out. He put the teacup in his hand down on the glass coffee table in front of them, and it hit the table with a clack. The man’s deep brown eyes focused on him. 

 

“Listen to your mother, you're lucky you got a few years. It could’ve been a few months.”

 

“Why do I have to get married at all?!” He shouted slamming his hand down on the arms of the black leather couch.

 

His mother took another drink of her tea now cooled off slightly, “You already know why, We just told you.”

 

“To have is not good enough!” Sirang stood up, fixed and straightened his suit and said, “It’s not happening.”

 

“You will if you want to keep seeing that little crush of yours,” His father said, taking a drink of his tea. Sirang halted his movements before continuing to walk forward slamming the large office doors behind him. 

1