Chapter 3
1.7k 4 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the cafe I found a park nearby on the way to my rental home,

 

 I entered the park and sat on the bench to contemplate how I’m going to live my life from now on.

 

I might appear calm on the surface right now but internally I’m a mental train wreck. 

 

Of all the anime universes I had to enter this shitty world where without being a ghoul you’re next to nothing. 

 

If you’re not a ghoul you’re prey for ghouls, even being a ghoul investigator would not guarantee my safety cause the higher-ups are also ghouls, sigh.

 

Should I’ve had agreed to go on a date with Rize and end up becoming a half ghoul-like how it happened in the story?

 

But why would a sane person get himself bitten by that bitch not being sure, whether that bloody iron bar would drop before or after you get killed by Rize?

 

 I can’t be bloody sure that some accident won’t happen and that bar won’t end up crushing my head instead.

 

Since I’ve already altered the story a bit, anything thing can happen now due to the butterfly effect...Man, I wish I would have entered Steins Gate world instead.

 

So let me recall all the important points I need to take note of at this moment,

 

 I’m weak as fuck right now, I need to become a ghoul to get some assurance of living, 

 

I need to become a ghoul, and the only way for that is to get that surgery but even if I become one somehow...I would have to eat human flesh to survive..well sounds gross but I’m also a bit curious about how it would taste after I become a ghoul.

 

I never thought that I would be able to think of eating other humans so casually but well, now I don’t care much as in this world if I don’t do that I would most probably get killed sooner or later by some random hungry piece of shit.

 

Well, let’s go home first, my head still hurts, 

 

I’ll think more about this tomorrow morning, 

 

Along with the memories of Tokyo Ghoul universe that tormenting pain also gave me the memories of Kaneki’s life till now as well, so it’s quite convenient for me to handle myself as a normal university student in this world.

 

I arrived at my place before the last rays of the sun, I was too lazy to make something big so I made a cup of noodles and went to sleep.

64