Chapter 28
804 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, now that I think of it, this month of killing and devouring affected me a lot mentally. All I did was killing and devouring and in order to keep up with this monotonous life, I started talking to myself in my mind a lot more frequently. Eating ghouls and gaining power by devouring them which somehow felt unique to me initially started becoming grosser and grosser the more times I did the act...the more body I devoured the grosser it felt….

 

There were more times than not that I wanted to give up on this goal of mine which I somehow made up only because I entered this world and was kind of filled with excitement?..or maybe it was some other emotion..I forgot the word...

 

 What’s the point of getting stronger I frequently ask myself..to survive?...to do what I want to do without being hindered?....to protect?...

 

What’s the point of surviving in this world when my true being is already dead in the real world... 

 

Why should I bother, working hard and doing so much to get stronger just to not be bothered by others, they all don’t even know that I’m a ghoul, I can just live in some corner and watch this world burn while quietly living my life and I don’t think any boss character will waste their time on me if I do that...

 

what’s the point of protecting all these so-called characters who somehow became a bit real to me just because of entering this body...they are just characters made up by an artist...if they were real people who I interacted with and had some deep attachments then it was a different matter..but all my feelings for them originated from reading them...something that developed while I was procrastinating my time in my real life…

 

Even if they end up dead, it’s not like it would affect me in some deeper sense...I would only feel sad for a few minutes...a day at best..a feeling very similar to how I used to feel hearing and reading about those tragic cases on news channels in my real life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

*SHAKES*

 

I suddenly got a bit conscious of my surroundings..where am I...why am I shaking...I felt my hands and it looks like they are bounded, the same case with my legs...why do my chest feels heavy...I finally got enough energy to open my eyes and while doing it the surroundings and the surrounding noise became more clear to me.

 

What I saw was a woman, long green hair which was very untidily kept moving in front of me...I tried focusing my eyes more and my initial momentary poor vision improved and I soon realised what situation I was in.

 

“I-I thought you would never w-wake up, 16 is the lucky n-number for me then!.” Eto said while collecting her breath followed by an ecstatic moan...“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” and then she fell on my chest…

 

Hmm, it seems like I was being raped by this bitch while I was unconscious...that’s strange..I was expecting some sort of torture session before making me join Aogiri to fulfill her plans.. something like making me the One-eyed king and follow the plan she made with Arima...well I dont know anymore…

 

While I was thinking all of this, Eto recovered from her blissful experience and turned her head up, which was resting on my chest flatly earlier, to meet my eyes and smiling she said, 

 

“Those eyes, I can never get bored of seeing them again and again….you might be confused about what’s going on, let me explain,” Eto said as she pushed her hands on my chest to get herself up myself and while she was at it a large pool of white liquid could be seen resting on my lower abdomen, the amount of liquid in the pool was also increasing as her lower body was detaching itself from mine, noticing where my eyes were gazing she smirked mischievously and said, 

 

“Those 16 rounds were fun, it should be 10 for you cause I sucked you dry by that time but still, you made me orgasm 16 times till you woke up...a pity you woke up so soon…”

 

“16 times…”

 

I couldn’t help but stare at my still standing knight who has fought a bloody battle judging by the few traces of blood still on it...

24