Chapter 31
855 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eto slowly opens her eyes, eyes filled with confusion which slowly gained clarity as she remembered what happened before. ‘Looks like I survived somehow, is he still here?’ she thought to herself and tried to raise her head to look around her with concern. She was in the same room she was before with that person. The one who gave her that weird feeling, the feeling that he’s the only one for her. She had never thought that she would ever have this feeling of want. She wanted him and didn’t mind dying if she could make him want her from his heart aswell.

She was finally relieved of her worries as she saw that person right beside her sitting on the chair she was sitting on earlier, with his right arm supporting his head as his elbow rested on his thighs as he crossed his legs, Kaneki was dozing off. She found it quite ironic that the roles have been reversed so quickly. ‘He must have been waiting for me to wake up for quite some time.’ Eto’s cold heart which had already started melting gained more warmth as she observed the person who has taken over her heart.

She just realized that she didn’t even know his name…‘whoa I hadn’t even told him my name  and was... was riding him like that earlier…’ Eto blushed and cringed thinking about how bad of a first impression she gave to him and ended up slamming both her legs on the bed mattress lightly to control the shame she felt.

Hearing the bed tossing voices I woke up. I saw Eto slamming her legs up and down on the bed mattress as she covered her head, thinking that something was happening to her I stood up and tried to calm her down by grabbing both sides of her shoulders and pinning her so she doesn’t move and seeing that she suddenly calmed down after seeing me I asked.

“You okay? Does it still hurt?” Eto blushed seeing that hee actions had woken up him and when he grabbed her shoulders to stop her from moving she felt as if her heart skipped a bit. Her face beat red she replies “Y-yes, I’m perfectly fine darling. Thank you for looking after me while I was unconscious”

Eto was expecting a reply filled with care from him but what welcomed her instead was a fist that knocked her head with quite some force. “Are you dumb or what? Why did you stab yourself like that earlier just because I said so. You could have died you know that?”

Eto was angered after getting knocked on the head but hearing the words filled with concern from him made her feel guilty even though according to her it wasn’t her fault. “But darling said that I would have to do that if I wanted to gain his trust and seeing how darling is behaving right now...it was worth it.” Eto finished and gave a bright smile.

Seeing that smile I was taken back for a while...shouldn’t her smile be supposed to look sadistic...I never thought that she could have such an innocent smile on her face but her carefree attitude made me hit her head again.

“What you smiling for? You won’t do such stupid things in the future, got that?” I told her.

Massaging her head which was now swollen a bit Eto replied happily “Got it! You don’t have to worry about me so much darling I’m perfectly fine now. See” as Eto said that she tried releasing her Kagune but it didn’t come out.

“Ah! What is this? My Kagune is not coming out” Eto exclaimed in surprise.

Hearing Eto I suddenly thought of something, I rushed to the kitchen of the house we were currently in and took a knife. I came back with the knife grabbed the hands of Eto who had a confused look on her face seeing my strange behaviour.

“This might hurt a bit” I said and made a small cut at the top of her arms and did the same for me. I brought my arm closer to her for a good observation unlike my arm which was healed in a few seconds...Eto’s arm was still bleeding...seeing this I could only make one conclusion in my mind. I looked at Eto who was still staring at me confused as to what has happened to her.

“Eto you’ve become a human.” I said as I saw Eto’s face changing expressions.

27