Chapter 33
702 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*CLINK*

 

"Welcome to my home darling" Eto said as she opened the doors of her apartment for me.

 

I looked around my surroundings while entering, the entrance looked well organised and clean at the first look and so did the other rooms which I got a glimpse of as I followed her in.

 

"There's nothing much to show in other rooms as I rarely use them, let me show you my writing room hehe" Eto said in a pleased manner.

 

Seeing her smug expression I also became curious about what kind of writing room a famous novel writer like her would have.

 

Eto opens the door of her writing room which was in stark contrast with my expectations...papers lying all around the floor..books untidily kept all over the place..snacks lying here and there and the smell of smoke and alcohol coming from all over the place..

 

Well to be honest I was not surprised just a bit disappointed..the way Eto mentioned about her writing room filled me with expectations... a pity reality has clearly obliterated my expectations.

 

"It's awesome isn't it? All things in this room are placed in such a way that make me feel comfortable the most and enhances my creative ability." Eto asked

 

"Hmm...it looks shit..I'm amazed that you're still ok living in an environment like this...if it was a normal person they would have long gotten sick or something living in an environment like this." I said

 

"Whaa- I thought darling would love this room just like me..I'm deeply hurt by your harsh evaluation of my favourite place..you ought to compensate me for the mental trauma incurred by me because of your hurtful words" Eto said in a joking manner..looks like she knows that her room looks shit but is still proud of it.

 

Seeing this I lowered my upper body a bit to be on the same eye level as her and said while facing her "So how would you like to be compensated honey?"

 

I was able to see a tinge of blush appearing on her face and just as I was expecting her to move her face away from my close proximity she closed in on me and connected her supple lips with mine catching me with surprise.

 

After what seemed like a second or two when I recovered from my shock I saw her having a teasing look of victory on her eyes...looking at that look made the already rushing blood towards my lower region even more rushed. Though it made me hornier that doesn't mean that I will admit defeat so easily. I pounced on those lips that have been wandering all over mine and took over the control and engaged in ravaging those lips of her as I assigned my tongue the mission of searching and subduing the enemy hidden inside her mouth.

 

When my tongue caught hold of Eto's tongue they both wrestled with each other until the victor was decided. Unsurprisingly my tongue subdued the enemy granting me the opportunity to witness the defeated face of Eto as she was breathing heavily while we were still connected by our lips.

 

After rewarding my tongue by giving it the opportunity to ravage the enemy's body and bathing in its nectar I called it back to recover as I separated my lips from Eto's.

 

As soon as we separated our lips Eto started taking deep breaths clearly breathless from our long kissing session.

 

I picked her up into a princess carry and moved towards the bedroom which I saw while entering her apartment as I said while looking at her in a teasing manner "One must compensate the other party fully at once so let's not delay it now darling and let me compensate you."

 

Eto was still breathless so before she could regain the ability to reply we soon reached the destination as I jumped while carrying her onto the bed and engaged in savouring her neck while on top of her and as if wanting me to not stop Eto grabbed my head from the back with one of her hands and pushed me deeper into her neck as she kept on making muffled voices.

 

From her neck I gradually moved downwards towards her collarbone as my left hand slowly moved up from her right leg and then started caressing her thighs as I removed her clothes from my other hand and met her nipples with my tongue and circled the area around it before sucking it whole in my mouth while pressing the other pointy peak with my hand. 

 

Eto reciprocated by giving soft moans here and there whenever I hit the correct spots. After savouring her two snowy peaks to the fullest I made my way downwards and while on it left kissing marks all over the downward path.

 

When I reached the destination I discovered that the view of the passage was blocked by two gates I grabbed hold of Eto's legs and pushed them outwards as I said "After all this why are you acting like a shy maiden honey".

 

"Well..I can't help it..it feels weird letting you see it so openly" Eto said as she moved her eyes away from mine.

 

"Is that so?" I said as I moved downwards to savour the nectar that was coming out of the flower.

 

For the next few minutes the only sounds that were audible in the bedroom was Eto's moans and the sticky liquid voices caused by the movements of my tongue.

 

"Darling that's enough" Eto said as she pushed my head away from her flower and forcing my back on the bed while at it as she now was lying above me and said in an arousing manner "Now it's my turn to please you."

 

Eto wandered her lips all over my neck as her left hand entered the gaps of my pants and reached my pulsating rod which she grabbed hold of and started caressing and while at it her right hand started unbuttoning my shirt.

 

A few minutes after kissing all over my upper body Eto removed her hand from my pulsating rod which was now sticky all around and used both her hands to remove my pants.

 

Soon my soldier was standing proudly in open ready to fight a long battle of attrition. Looking at my Shen long Eto was not in a least bit disappointed and soon reached her mouth towards it. Her hot breath around it made me twitch it a bit to which she chuckled before putting her tongue out and wrapping it around my glan and then slowly caressing the area with her tongue making me moan a bit as I almost felt powerless in front of her licking skills.

 

Eto met with my eyes and was quite pleased with my reaction and soon after she swallowed my penis fully making me experience the pleasure of her tight sticky throat.

 

After giving me an amazing session of blowjob it was finally time for the main dish. Just as Eto removed her mouth from my dick I lifted her up and pinned her on the wall beside the bed and entered her. Eto grab hold of my back with her legs as we both kissed each other and moved our hands all over each other while being submerged in pleasure of becoming one.

 

From the wall.. it shifted to the ground...chair..table..and finally ending it on the bed... positions kept on changing but the intensity remained the same only becoming slightly higher during the last thrust on the bed.

 

After it was all done we both lied beside each other on the bed drenched in sweat but if the room was brighter then a smile could be seen on both of our faces and as if hearing these words the rays of the sun soon entered the room through the gaps of the window curtains...it was morning already.

 

We met each other's eyes as I said "Looks like the words 'not knowing the passage of time when you're with your loved one' is not just mere words."

 

Eto smiled at my words and said "Well, if that's the case then I don't want you to become my loved one..I want every moment spent with you to feel like an eternity." 

 

I smiled back at those words and hugged her without saying anything, she did the same and without knowing when, I fell asleep

 

14