Chapter 10: Grand Line?
91 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wrath was almost getting gobbled by the huge sea king he was thinking to himself 'idiot you're trying to eat someone of your own kind'. He didn't have any strength to fight thanks to the devil fruit's weakness so his only option here was to resolve this without fighting.

"Hey stop" Wrath said calmly even though his life was at risk here.

"Like I would stop, human." The sea king said of course he would not think that Wrath could understand him.

"First of all I am not a human and to stop this is clearly cannibalism." Wrath said.

'Huh? Did this human just respond to me?' He was very confused hearing the tone Wrath was talking with; it was like he could understand him. 

'Oh well.' He thought and was getting ready to swallow Wrath's whole body.

Wrath was shocked he did not know this sea king could be so rash, he thought he would have a chance by talking him out of it. This was annoying to Wrath, the inability to move under water was a huge burden. 

"I SAID STOP." Wrath yelled with all his might, he did not care anymore he just wanted to survive through this 

The fish swimming around started to fall unconscious and not just the fishes but all the sea creatures in the area felt this pressuring aura. Even the Sea king who was trying to swallow Wrath was pressured.

The sea king stopped his movements of trying to swallow Wrath his eyes were shaking as he stared at Wrath. Wrath was confused by what happened to the sea creatures but this did not bother him.

"AH finally you stopped, now listen up my brethren." Wrath said as he smiled it was strange seeing the sea king suddenly stop but this was his chance. 

"I am not a human, I am also a sea king but ate this strange fruit which turned me to this." 

"What?" The sea king was confused but seeing how Wrath could talk to him he started to think there was some truth to his words. A bit ago he felt inferior to this strange aura coming from Wrath; it was like his whole spirit was overwhelmed. 

"You can hear me?" Sea king said.

"Yes, like I said I am not a human." Wrath replied

Sea king thought for a bit and finally believed him seeing how Wrath could breathe underwater and talk normally. This would be a strange thing for humans; it was basically impossible for them to breathe underwater. 

"Why can't you move though." The sea king wondered how Wrath did not move from the same spot for a while now. 

"It's also because of that fruit I ate, anyways pick me up to the surface."

Wrath thought the sea king would be more suspicious but he immediately picked him up to the surface. He did not know but the Sea king was really scared of him because of that strange aura he emitted. 

"Hah, that was close." Wrath said with a sigh.

He took out this brown thick paper which was very wet, this was the map he got from the cave with the treasures. He hid it right before that man beat him up knowing he would probably lose. He hid under his wings. 

"Well thanks for the help, now I am going." Wrath immediately floats towards the opposite side of the island. He did not want that man sensing him, then it would truly be the end for him. 

His goal now was to head straight to the Grand Line since he got a map of the Grand Line. He saw that the line which is on the East Blue map is what the Grand Line starts with so he was heading there. 

...…

The man who almost killed Wrath was taking all the treasures in the cave. When he suddenly stopped and remembered something.

"Ahh, I forgot about the mission Aaron sent me, I gotta hurry up!!"

....

Wrath took a break after flying to an island, he slept there for the night. And he set out the next morning, which came very fast. He wanted to get to the Grand Line as soon as possible but he had this strange feeling. He felt like it would end up like the fight between him and that man. 

However this did not stop him from his goal of getting revenge on Luffy. He thought if he mastered this devil fruit it would be easy getting revenge on Luffy. This was not exactly on point but if he did master his devil fruit it would truly increase his strength. 

"Oh Is that it!!" Wrath saw the majestic red mountain which he immediately labeled as the red line in the map. This was what led to the Grand Line behind this was the most dangerous sea. 

He flew up trying to cross it with just his flight, he thought it would take no time to get over but the red line was truly huge. He was excited to get to the Grand Line and completely destroy Luffy.

To begin with he planned he would not straight forward attack Luffy but find more info about Luffy and face off foes who fought against him. This would help him determine if he had the strength to get his revenge or if he needed to wait and get stronger. 

'Finally at the top now i have to move there' he thought while looking at the map which shows the Red line top to bottom. Of course all this detail could not be found in the east blue map and it was only shown in the map from the cave.

He went down the other side of the red line and in this case he just let himself fall to go faster, he would move his wings when he was close to the ground he thought. While falling at an immense speed he saw a huge blue thing below him in the sea, he had never seen such a massive creature before in his life. 

"Damn.. What a huge whale…"

    

                                               To Be Continued.

Author's Note: 

End of Volume 1(East Blue)                                     

 

It was a garbage first 10 chapters but will improve the quality from now on. Doing 1 chapter each 3 days from now, each chapter will have 2k words from now on. 

2