49.0 ♥
231 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This is the last chapter involving heavy romance, etc, until after the Universal Tournament Arc. Just a heads up.

Days Until Universal Tournament - 1

Present Day - Kami's Lookout

Rhuda stepped out of Hyperbolic Time Chamber and gave a grunt of pain. Her body was swelled to it's limit, being due for labor, and that had been what drove the girl to leave said chamber and seek medical help. The time she'd spent in there wasn't a full year, but close to it, and she'd learned quite a few new moves with the Power Pole.

However...

"Ah--. Another pain."

She clutched beneath her bowling ball of a stomach and let out a hiss, trying to sense familiar energy.

'Dad? Where are you? He's not here. Shallot? No...They're probably in Conton preparing for tomorrow.'

Another tightening began and she fell to her knees as her water broke. The clear liquid seeped out across the Lookout, and caused Dende and Mr. Popo to rush out of their abode and see what had spilled. When they saw Rhuda there, panting with pain and water everywhere, both began to panic.

"Rhuda!" Dende said. He kneeled, checking her over and added, "You're..pregnant!"

"Y-Yes. Ah--! D-Dende, Sir, please...get me to a doctor."

"A...A doctor? Oh, right. But--do they know how to deliver saiyan babies? Well, I guess they would, but this isn't an ordinary saiyan.."

"D-Dende, please! I don't have time to chat." Rhuda groaned.

"I can't leave the Lookout. I'm sorry." Dende hung his head.

"T-Then summon someone here! Hurry--ah....ha..."

"Right! Okay! Give me just one moment."

Dende stood and looked off, into the sky. He began speaking to himself. Rhuda couldn't hear what he said, but as another pain went through her belly and down even farther she let out a yell. It was her contractions, growing stronger. With every tightening of her uterus, trying to expel a new life into the world, her power rose and rose, climbing with the mounting pain of childbirth.

Rhuda got to her hands and knees and tried to breathe properly and calm herself down. She'd only just begun to give birth and already was in immense pain. Perhaps due to the fact that her baby was stronger than most, being a LSS. Dende finished talking and ran to her, smoothing her back which she shook away, not wanting to be touched.

"T-Trunks..." she hissed.

The idea was to use the HTC to have her baby, then give that baby to Shallot to take away to the real world. Afterwards, reload the game, and thus prevent both her raping and the pregnancy, and keep her chastity.

Minutes passed as her labor began progressing quickly, too quickly to cope with the pain and remember breathing. She was eased to the tiled lookout by Dende, who looked on worriedly, until a familiar Ki landed down. With her eyes shut she knew that Ki, and spat out, "Why did you bring HIM!"

Of all the people whom could have came and helped, it had to go Gohan --the one responsible for the occurrence.

"I'm sorry, was that wrong?" Dende asked.

Gohan, whom rushed across the Lookout, saw Rhuda and shouted, "Rhuda! Oh man, this is bad.."

He kneeled to grab her and she swatted him off angrily. "Don't touch me!"

"B-But I'm gonna get you to the hospital--"

"--Not you! G-Go away--haa...ha.."

Rhudas head fell back with another contraction, and with it her hair lifted and turned aquamarine before fading again. Gohan, stunned and clueless, had no idea the reason why she was pushing him away, only that maybe Rhuda had a hard time with labor.

"If I can't carry you, I can't help, Chisato." He soothingly said. Like trying to coax a child.

"You've helped enough! Ah!"

Gohan blinked in confusion. Dende shook his head, also clueless, and Mr. Popo suddenly said, "That Ki. It's rather high."

It was. Already the new Ki radiating from Rhuda was that of a SS and only growing stronger. She heaved, coughing up spit and grabbed Gohans white top and ripped it halfway off, trying to remember her breathing, but it wasn't helping.

"T-That's unreal--" Gohan gulped. "I-I need to get Dad here, or--or Vegeta--"

"I tried." Dende said. "With the Tournament tomorrow, they're both gone."

Gohan touched her arm, once more in an effort to be helpful, and Rhuda leaned over and bit his forearm, growling. He yanked it back quickly. "Yeow! You didn't have to bite me, sis!"

"Ahh!"

Her pain filled scream echoed off the Lookout and down to the earth below. It was clear to everyone present that time was short, and her power level was maxing out, trying to fight against the other power within. Her Primal Form was flickering on and off, sending shock waves ripping around them and out to the sky.

"This is bad...she's resisting the labor. It's like she's trying to keep the baby inside." Dende noted. "She has to calm down, or it could...get worse."

"What do you mean, Dende?" Gohan asked with a rub to his bleeding arm.

"She or the baby might die, Gohan. A woman has to accept the labor and give in to the pain, to overcome and bring life into the world. She's...too tense, and her body is too strong. It's fighting every contraction."

Gohan gulped. "---Then what do we do? I'm not cut out for this!"

The Primal Form which had been flickering now grew steady, and a crater grew, her aura bursting some of the columns and palm trees on the Lookout away.

"We need her to relax! I should be able to deliver the baby if we can get her calm. Gohan, hold her shoulders down. Hurry! I can sense the baby trying to come down into the birth canal!"

"A-Alright, I'll try, but she doesn't want me to touch her..." Gohan braved himself and charged his energy into that of Mystic, and took hold of Rhudas shoulders from behind, pressing them into the tiled flooring. Right away it was a struggle, as she was stronger and uncontrolled, fighting both him and the child. "Chisato! You have to calm down!"

"Guuuahh! Damn you Gohan! I can't!" She yelled.

"Try, Chisato!"

"I AM TRYING!"

With the next contraction Gohan felt the baby's Ki plummet. It seemed Dende was right, and the tight squeezing was causing the childs oxygen to deplete. "Oh no..." He grit his teeth, "Chisato! Damn, damn, look at me!"

She was heaving with every breath, which must have been difficult, birthing a powerful child who could have been a SSJ3, but dropped her head and squinted at Gohan, who looked to be upside down. "Huuurkkahh!"

"The baby is going to die if you can't relax!" He shouted. "Is that what you want?!"

When another, fiercer contraction caused her power to surge, Dende shook his head at Gohan, signalling that it was no good, and the baby was going to pass away. Gohan grit his teeth. He hadn't been able to summon that new form lately, but now was as good a time as any. He shut his eyes, and when they opened, Dende and Mr. Popo saw that they were red. With the peril of someone precious and innocent dying, Gohan had been able to transform into his Beastly self.

"G-Gohan--! I can't--! I can't do this!"

"Think! There has to be something!"

Rhuda stared into his red eyes and the only solution slowly formed through her blinding pain. "G-Go..han," she hissed, "Bite me!"

"Now isn't the time for insults--"

"YOU HAVE TO BITE ME!"

Instantly Gohan leaned and held her head down, which was straining and caused him to expel a great deal of effort to do, and clamped his teeth into her neck just shy of her ear. The sudden attack worked; Rhudas senses began to calm as the endorphins flowed through her, relaxing every muscle. Her Primal Form faded, as did the boulders held aloft in the sky. Those came thudding down around them all.

Dende wiped sweat away and removed her leggings, which had been torn partially, and moved her limbs to that he recalled earthlings using to birth. He began to see the head, now crowning, and let out a shaky breath of relief. "It's working. Gohan, keep it up, whatever you're doing."

Gohan continued to do his best and remain awake, despite the strange and oddly intoxicating sensation rushing through his veins. His mind was dulling. The only thing keeping it active was the knowledge that he must do so, or else the child could die. So, little by little, he downed her plasma, and Rhuda regained her sense of focus. She breathed in, out, and reacted in a timely manner to the cues of her uterus, and within a few short moments of intense straining the baby had been born.

*

*

*

Rhuda awoke on a soft and fluffy bed. She sniffed; Gohans bed, and heard the sharp cry of a child. Her eyes sprang open to see him there, holding the tiny thing with fat cheeks and a sprinkling of dark hair. He smiled, "You're awake. The little guys getting hungry. I don't know if you wanted to bottle feed or breast feed..."

Her body was sore and aching but she rose it up anyway and motioned for him to hand the child over. There she cradled her newborn son and helped him latch, and the infant began suckling away.

"...W-We did it..." she exhaled.

"You did great, Chisato."

"I'm very sorry about everything. Ano...for asking you to do such a thing." She said, watching his expression carefully.

He scooted nearer to her and touched her knee, shaking his head. "I'm just glad I was there. And...you know that I...know everything now, don't you?"

"..."

"Chisato...I know that's my son you're holding. I did such a thing to you, and don't even remember it."

She nodded. "I don't remember it either, so...don't fret."

"Always thinking about other people..." Gohan sighed and held his hand out, she took it and he kissed her knuckles. "I can't say I'm your brother now."

"N-No, I suppose not. But..."

His dark eyes tightened. "I won't let you. When I bit you I got all of those memories. I know what you're planning to do."

"I-It's fine, I don't mind."

"Chisato! You won't erase my memories. All of this happened because of Fu, I think I have a right to do what is best. And that's my son, too. I...I know you'd rather go on and pretend that none of it happened, but...I--I don't want that."

"G-Gohan..."

"Videl doesn't know, but even if she did, I don't think that....she'd hate me." Gohan shook his head and removed his glasses, swiping his face. "She would understand that it wasn't either one of our faults. I'd never do anything like that on my own."

"I know that. Which is why..."

"No. I'm going to do what's right. Please, Chisato." His voice shook a little and he cleared his throat. "I won't ask you for much. Just let me remember, and see him. Please."

"..."

Gohan rubbed his thumb across her hand slowly, comfortingly. "Be with Trunks, or Shallot or Shiroui, whatever you want to call him. But don't let me go on living my life not knowing I have a son out there."

"...."

She didn't answer. The goal was to reload and thus prevent everything, which would erase his memories, too. That would make it right. What Gohan was asking was impossible. "I don't want my first time to be like that." She said.

"...Yeah. I get it. But I'll go with Shallot, to the real world. That way you can still reload, and I'll remember. Okay?"

"You're...sure, then?" She asked. "You know that means we'd redo everything, and things would be differently..."

Gohan nodded. "I am. You were out for quite awhile, you know? I had time to think it over. This time, though, I'll be ready. I'll stop Richard myself."

"And..then there's Trunks..." she bit her lip.

"Give him more credit. He'd want you to make your own mind up. And I think that..it's amazing, you willing to have two sons like that."

Her face flushed deeply. Mostly thinking about labor once more, and what that meant, asking Trunks to do such a thing.

Gohan chuckled. "You do know I can read your thoughts, right? Maybe save the fantasizing for after we're done talking?"

"S-Sorry...!"

"I only ask one more thing."

"Yes?"

"...Live with me. I've got way more room than mom and dads, and I'll make sure you have everything you need right here to take care of him. Plus that means I'd get to see him anytime. And I'm sure Pan would love her little brother, too."

Rhuda grew warm thinking about that. She doubted Trunks would agree, however, when Gohan clicked his tongue. "Stop thinking like that. Trunks would understand. If it were him, do you think he'd want his son anywhere else, other than by him?"

"...I..I guess you're right..."

Gohan reached over and stroked the infants head. "Now, what should we name him?"

"I-I don't know..."

"You were going to name him Tie, but...I'll be honest. I'm not a fan..." Gohan chuckled.

"T-Then you should name him."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Gohan shut his eyes in deep thought. Rhuda gazed at him, half in wonder and half in amazement, not quite ready to accept that they were going to be living together and raising this tiny thing, when his eyes opened. "...Your saiyan mother was Daikon. How about...Daiko?"

"N-No..."

"Ah ha ha. Okay. Hmm...Oh! I've got it. Kolard."

They looked at each other, then at 'Kolard', thinking on it. Slowly Rhuda nodded. "It's not bad."

"Then Kolard it is."

Rhuda snugged Kolard for a time, whom had fallen asleep at the breast, and Gohan scooted up to her. He leaned his shoulder on her arm. "You're already a great mom, Chisato."

"Eh?"

He pointed to his temple.

"You're worried about raising him. But...you're already doing great. You found a way to save both of them, and that's what a good mom does."

Gohan and Rhuda relaxed, until Gohans weight grew heavy. He'd fallen asleep. Rhuda adjusted Kolard to her side and rolled over, feeling quite sore, and the hafling turned and curled to her. Like that the two slept and recovered from a very surprising turn of events.

*

*

*

Shallot returned from going through the change of becoming a Super Saiyan God. He'd needed more power and finally had it, thanks to everyone channeling their energy into him. His first stop was to see Rhuda, whom was due to come from the Time Chamber. Dende had said she'd left with Gohan after giving birth, and Shallot took in all the wreckage on the Lookout, quite struck with knowing she'd had a baby.

Thus he traveled to Gohans home and sensed them together. He tapped down by the window and spied the two snuggling on the bed, with a tiny infant there as well. He tapped the glass.

Rhuda stirred.

Her green eyes opened, seeing Shallot, and gave him a tired smile before yawning.

As she rose so did Gohan, half asleep, and tugged her back to him. Seeing that she was naked, Shallot growled a little, and she hoisted the cover up to hide the evidence but it was too little too late. Shallot tapped his watch, and she turned, trying to stir the sleeping Gohan, whom then began to snuggle and affectionately kiss the girl in his bed.

Shallot had saw enough. He crashed through the window, startling both Rhuda and Gohan, and they sprung up. "Alright! I think that's enough of that."

"Huh? What're you talking about?" Gohan asked, blinking. He turned, seeing Rhuda, and let out a shout. "I'm so sorry!"

"I-It's okay."

Shallot said, "You were supposed to wait for me at the time chamber, noodles."

"Kolard was ready to come out."

"Kolard, huh?"

She nodded. "That's his name. Ano...also, Gohan will accompany you to the real world."

"..."

They chatted for a time, until Shallot was fully updated. He didn't like it one bit, knowing that he had a new rival in love, but couldn't change Rhudas mind, nor Gohans. "Fine. Whatever. Let's get going."

Gohan left to shower and get changed, and then took Kolard, giving him a squeeze and kiss. Shallot, seeing the tiny thing, couldn't help but be proud of noodles and her hard work. Thus the two left to to travel to the real world, leaving Rhuda with Shallots watch.

*

*

Real World - Tokyo

Gohan was amazed at the real world. He'd seen it, of course through Chisatos mind, but in person it was a huge place with tons and tons of energy, all going off into the sky. "Wow..." He flew over to a building and stared at his reflection, amazed how different, yet similar, he looked.

Shallot scowled. "We're only here until she reloads. Supposed to be ten minutes."

"Right. Man...so this is the 'real' world..."

"By the way, don't get too handsy with noodles, or you'll be facing me." Shallot crossed his arms.

Gohan, not perturbed, replied, "We have a child together. I'm not sure what to do, other than give her support and help when I can. As for who she chooses to be with, you should know that will be Trunks."

"Tch. We'll see."

They stared at one another. Then Gohan handed Kolard over, saying, "Hold him. Since you're gonna be training him one day."

"Damn right I will be!"

The ten minutes passed by quickly.

Finally it was time to come back to Xenoverse 3, at the last save point Shallot had used, and they hopped out of the Realm Time Machine.

 

Don't kill me guysssss. We've got one more harrowing day ahead before the Tournament sets off. Thanks for reading <3 How will Trunks react, seeing Kolard? *Krillin announcer voice* Tune in tomorrow, on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3