51.0 ♥ Universal Tournament Day 01
215 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Mature Warning Below, hidden with Spoiler. Won't affect story progress, but will be mentioned later.
Spoiler

"Wah...!"

Kolard flit his chubby dark head back and forth, crying to the ceiling. It was the fourth time since sunlight had entered her bedroom that her son had tried and failed to feed. The tired Saiyan mother swiped away a few tears, wondering just why he was having such difficulty. The night had been tough for her, waking every two or three hours to breast feed, and she probably had dark circles as evidence.

Rhuda sniffed up a little snot and left him in the crib to seek out advice.

Her footfalls, lacking the normal boots she would be wearing, led her across the hall, down a long flight of carpeted steps that had two middle platforms and into a new area. That area was the kitchen and dining room of both modern and traditional design. 

The smell of food was still in the air thanks to Videls cooking. Breakfast with the Son family was always a feast worth attending. Gohan had told Rhuda to eat double her serving to help her milk supply. Perhaps it had helped too much, seeing as she now had engorged breasts.

Rhuda left the dining room area that had two forks. She took the northern fork and was led down a hallway that ended with her destination on the right, facing a wooden door.

*knock knock*

"It's unlocked!"

*

Gohans Office

*

She peeked her head in carefully, as if intruding on something. It was still a bit strange to be living there after all. Adding to the oddity was an even stranger calm about the home, only the very faint call of her son breaking the peace.

Gohan gave her a smile. "Morning."

He was clothed in a white linen shirt with the sleeves on it rolled up and away from his muscled forearm. As usual, Gohan was seated at his desk and had the hair of someone who didn't have the time to properly comb it, and didn't plan on leaving their room long enough to bother.

"...Good morning." Her eyes looked around, not seeing Videl anywhere. "Is Videl still here?"

Gohan did a few quick clicks on his mouse and shut his laptop screen. "She had to leave early to drop Pan off before her first self defense class. Did you need to talk to her?"

"Y-Yes."

He waited for further information.

"Ano..." the girl flushed, staring at the butterfly paintings on the walls as if they'd be able to give her bravery before saying, "...It's Kolard. There's something wrong...."

He hopped up like she'd said 'call 911' and ran over. "Is he okay?! Is he breathing?!"

Her brain felt rattled by the taunt and vigorous shaking of her shoulders but she explained, "I got him to latch but instead of drinking, he pulls away and cries. I was hoping she could help me."

"Oh. Phew. I thought..." he wiped his forehead. "...Sorry. I uh, panicked there for a minute. She might still have her phone on. Let me check."

Gohan pulled out his cell phone, a new age technology and let it ring several times. "No good, sis. She's already turned it off for her class."

"I..I see. Ano, thank you, I'll keep trying."

She turned to leave when Gohan touched her trim, tan arm. "Slow down. Let's figure this out. You said he won't stay latched?"

"Mhm."

"Let me see if I can help."

Rhuda led the way up the steps and to her bedroom. It was small, but had everything she needed for the moment. A crib, which was near the window for the view of Son landscape, the new bed Goku had bought, and a wooden dresser for all of Kolard and her things. Atop the dresser was a few toys. Most notably were the stuffed animals of some cat like character Pan collected.

Videl and Pan had went out last night, along with Chichi and a reluctant Goten to the Mall and came back with a whole horde of goodies.

Most of the purchases were diapers, bibs, clothing, and odds and ends, but now Rhuda had a set of underwear. The Son women had been appalled that she went around commando.

Her room was modest but well suited her tastes and colored a light blue. Rhuda couldn't have asked for more and surely wouldn't, already feeling the heavy guilt of relying on them.

Gohan walked in and heard Kolard crying. There he lay in the crib, having kicked off his swaddling, only clad in a diaper with trains on it. His brown tail was a good six inches and swatting back and forth in distress.

His half Saiyan father grabbed him up and cooed, "It's okay little guy. Mommies gonna feed you real soon, okay?" He handed the baby to Rhuda, whom had removed her orange gi top. Next came her pink lacy bra, and she slid the holsters down and unclipped it. Those items she sat aside on the bed, neatly folded.

Her breasts of great size gave a little dip before settling. They were graceful and that of a grown woman, a woman who didn't notice the low brow and chocolate gaze upon her curvy form. 

She sat down with Kolard on the bed and helped him latch. It was well enough for a moment before he pulled away and wailed. "Wah...!"

"Hmm. I see what you mean." Gohan said.

"H-He wants to eat but..." Rhuda bit her lower lip. It was hard bearing his crying and drew on the motherly instinct she already had since his birth.

Gently Gohan sat beside the fretting girl and rubbed the soft skin of her shoulder blade. "We'll get him eating, okay?"

"But...how?"

*

*

He thought on that a bit. While Gohan didn't know everything, Videl did have some trouble and reached out to a lactation consultant. During the meeting, Gohan had paid close attention to her words and recalled the 'hands on' technique. 

"I think you're overproducing, Chisato. He's getting milk but it's too much, and makes him pull away. Does that make sense?"

"Y-Yes."

He further explained with a voice of confidence about the cycle of supply and demand, letting her know it was normal at first and would pass, but she needed to give it time.

After showing her a video tutorial on his cell phone Rhuda bashfully began trying to expel milk out. He watched as she cupped her breast, sliding her tapered fingers down the width and to the tip, pinching at the nipple. "Ahn--"

Gohan swallowed.

"It's not working...! Gohan...hic..." she grabbed his shirt and wept, frustrated from the long night of breast feeding already, on top of the other problems she faced.

"Shh...it's okay." He comforted her a bit, trying very hard not to notice those two bouncing things against him.

It was impossible. They were well stocked and every movement drew his entire focus to them, drinking in the soft marshmallows.

She sniffled and rubbed her nose to his chest. It was her habit, to nuzzle, but the sensation of her breasts and body so close, warm, coupled with a gentle nosing had his pulse racing. 

He quickly pushed her at arms length. "L-Let's give Bulma a call. She might have an idea."

He called Bulma.

"Hey--"

*click*

"Well..." Gohan sighed. "Seems like she's busy."

A louder wail came from the crib, and both looked over. Kolard had grown even more vocal and agitated. 

Slowly Gohan said, "I'll...give it a try. Just uh, relax, okay?"

"Hic..."

Gohan knee walked behind her bare back. Her long hair wasn't tied away and he lifted the thick locks and sat them to her farthest shoulder.  There he leaned over, running his hands beneath her armpits until he could feel her breast tissue.

'Oh man. Videl would kill me. No--I'm not trying to be a pervert. This is for Kolard.'

Still, they were nice, juicy and filled with milk. He gulped air down and said to her ear, which was quite near his nose and lips, "...I'm going to start now."

"B-Be gentle...if you, you can." Was her quiet reply.

They were both nervous at the situation, yet neither one dared utter a doubt. It was as though one word could undo the hard earned effort that led up to the act.

Gohan cupped them both, grasping the heavy loads.

'They're so...big and soft.'

"Hnn...!" 

"You okay?"

"F-Fine."

He slid his fingers down, up, and down again. Each time he did so, Rhuda shivered, and she turned her face to his, as though needing to remind herself it was him and not some stranger touching her body.

He didn't mind it. The nearness was a reminder for him as well, that she was innocent to the ways of a man and only reacting to him due to their familial stance.

"Haa...! G-Gohan..."

'This is for Kolard, Kolard--!'

A tiny trickle of milk came out. He did it again, repeating the motions, and her weight hit his chest. Like he, she was breathing heavy, and the sense they were doing something so forbidden permeated the air, until Gohan leaned away.  "...I can't. It's no good."

"Wah...!"

Both sighed.

"What should I do.." Rhuda whimpered. 

He noticed that instead of the normal and soft tone he was used to, Rhuda sounded a little breathy.

Gohan looked up at the sky, pleading with Kami before he said, "I'll...drink it. J-Just a little!"

"D-Drink it?!"

He nodded sharply. "Yeah. Unless you want to wait for Trunks? Or, I could try calling him. Do you have his number?"

She shook her head. "..No...I don't have a way to reach him. Oh! I-I can try to sense him."

'What? He didn't give her a phone or something?' Gohan couldn't but frown.

It was unlike Trunks to do such a thing. Without a means of communication, it seemed like he was only concerned about a drop in her Ki and not, say, merely wanting to chat about their day while apart.

Her eyes shut as she searched for Trunks.

'She's wasting her time. I haven't sensed Trunks since this morning. He's too far away.'

Meanwhile, Gohan stared very hard at the wall, willing himself to calm down. It wasn't his fault Rhuda was beautiful and the mother of his son.

It was his duty to help her. In a sense, he was more suited to the job of relieving her breasts than Trunks, whom wasn't used to a woman at all.

"No good....Gohan...." she tugged his white shirt sleeve, "...Please...if you don't mind..."

He nodded. "Alright."

Gohan got into the floor between her legs and had a long staring contest with the two erect cherries on her chest. He squared his jaw, removed his glasses and set them aside. "I'm gonna do it. Are you ready?"

"Y-Yes...I think so..."

"There's no turning back! You--You really have to be prepared!" He blurted.

Rhuda looked down at him seriously. "Then, I'm in your care."

"Understood! S-Starting now, then..!"

Gohan leaned towards her two mountains and lifted the left one. The nipple was tiny with a pink lined ring, white trickling from the epicenter. His mouth opened. 

"Hya!"

She let out such a cute squeal as soon as his tongue touched it that Gohan pulled away, flushing bright red. "Y-You okay...?"

"I think so...!"

She nodded. The innocent expression of sheer embarrassment and sudden pleasure was quite telling. Rhuda would be easily to arouse. Not that he would...

Again he tried, glancing up. Rhuda was biting her lower lip, squinting. Readying herself for more firsts.

He furthered his lips to cover as much circumference as possible, inhaling the aroma of her sweet sweat mixed with a little sourness. It wasn't a bad smell. On the contrary, Gohan kept sniffing to make sure he had a proper recollection.

('Gohan is---he's sucking me!') Came her intensely alluring voice to his mind.

Finally he had as much as her breast as possible in his mouth and he began pulling, roving his tongue round and round the nipple. That part wasn't really necessary but definitely worth while.

"Go...han...nnn..."

The way she said his name, a needy moan, caused a great throbbing to his body. He wrapped his hand around the middle of her hot back, pulling Rhuda closer without a second thought.

That's when she flooded his mouth with sweet, sweet saiyan nectar. 

"Guh!" He pulled away and choked a little, drops of it falling from his chin.

"Ha..ha...you, you have a lot," he panted.

Their eyes caught. It was a little too obvious that a thin line kept them in check, from doing something more. Gohan stood and took Kolard, helping her until he latched. His son began suckling right away, gulping as much as his tiny mouth would allow.

"We did it," Rhuda said, smiling now at their son.

"Y-Yeah."

He then had a thought. If she only had one breast flowing, the other would be hurting from lack of use. "...Chisato, I have to do the same thing to the other one. Or you might have a clog, which could lead to infection or something else bad."

"O-Oh. I see."

Gohan kneeled, minding not to disturb Kolard, and lifted her right breast. He popped it into his mouth, enjoying the sensation of a nipple filled with delicious goodies, and suckled tightly.

It was so tasty his eyes shut. One could have mistaken him for having a fetish for lactating women.

It wasn't until a few moments in that he realized she was groaning,  her free hand wrapped up into his hair, tugging the roots with every swallow. 

He pulled away and lapped the trickling flow like a newborn kitten, finally daring to look at her again.

It was a mistake. The green of them was bright and glistening with adoration and desire. Without words he knew, sensed, smelled that she would give him anything.

Gohan gave her nipple a final kiss. "...There."

"Ahh..."

"W-What is it?" He sat down next to her.

"I--I couldn't help it. Your tongue...when it was on my--my chest, I..."

He understood.

'She had an orgasm...?'

Rhuda gnawed her lip, fluttering her lashes. "...It...felt so strange..."

His brain came out of the fog.

"N-No worries! That was a just a reaction to stimuli. It's perfectly normal."

He said that but his mind was racing, knowing she was so innocent that merely kissing and sucking had done such a thing.

A deeper and more honest part wanted to see what other triggers he could find but he ignored it.

"Thank you for helping me. I have to get ready to go.." she said. 

Gohan began to leave the room and return to his office when he heard her clear voice in his head: 

('Why...do I want him to turn around and kiss me?')

Quietly he shut the door and leaned on it, exhaling. It had been a close call. 

Even closer was the knowledge that despite his head yelling at him vehemently, Gohan almost turned that knob and did just as she wanted.

[collapse]

 

Universal Tournament Day 1

Conton - Time nest

"Noodles is late," Shallot said to Trunks. Both of them were with their prospective team of reality goers, one aiming to find Fu and the other aiming to find the Game Creator. That was the plan to take down their enemies from the real world; overwhelm them.

Trunks nodded his lilac head. He'd cut off his hair that morning, back to it's teenage length of ear, and it was a bit better, not blowing in his face all the time. All except for the annoying two strands that kept hanging down. Those had repeatedly moved aside, only for them to pop back in place.

The Time Nest was slowly becoming crowded with Time Patrollers. Most where there just to view the Tournament, seeing as that was allowed, while the few who had came to fight in it were busy chatting with the NPCs, readying their equipment and [Stats] for upcoming battles.

While all of that was taking place, there was another event taking place. It was a bidding center, down at the Plaza of Conton, where anyone could bid on the winner and receive special items and accessories.

Trunks looked up at the glass ceiling, telling himself to be calm. It wouldn't help anything to worry, but there was a quiet tension to his shoulders that refused to go away. It was his goal to protect both worlds, but most importantly his girlfriend Chisato. He just wished he knew more about what to do. It was hard going into battle blindly.

His team, the ones going for Fu, where stationed by the pond of the Nest. Xeno Goku, Pan, and Gohan were all ready for action.

"I can't stay much longer." Trunks told Shallot.

"Yeah...damn, where are you at, noodles! Do you think she got attacked on the way?"

Trunks couldn't say either way on that, but his head snapped over the moment her Ki became known.

Rhuda dropped the two fingers to her head and looked around at everyone, then caught sight of Trunks and Shallot. Her orange gi was what the girl wore, Gokus' kanji prominent. At her backside was the power pole, and her long auburn hair was plaited into two braids. She dashed over to her boyfriend. "Trunks!"

He sighed a little. "I was beginning to think I'd need to come get you."

Rhuda gnawed her lower lip and hesitantly said, "I had some trouble with Kolard this morning. But Gohan helped me. Sorry that I'm...late."

"I'm happy you made it." Trunks replied.

He motioned for her to follow him out of the Nest, and together they walked down the steps and to the nearby woods. There Trunks turned, his short lilac hair shining in the sun of day. "Chisato...whatever enemy you face, don't hold back."

She nodded. "I won't! Ano...Trunks?"

"Yeah."

Her weight shifted as she began to kick the dirt in front of her a moment. "Can I...hold you? I--I know it's time for the Tournament, but...feeling Trunks would make my--my strength times three!"

"Pfft..." He chuckled and brought her to his trench coat. Her head fell into his chest where she began rubbing her nose back and forth cutely, inhaling his scent and cologne. "Y-You didn't say anything about my hair," he rambled.

She looked up. "I...I like it. Ano...but I can't help but miss the long hair. It was more beautiful than any I've ever seen."

"Ah ha...beautiful...? W-Well...I mean...I can grow it back..." he gulped. "It would take maybe a year at most.."

He added that to the 'things my girlfriend likes' list in his head.

Rhuda giggled and ran her hand up the side of his face, touching the peach fuzz length at his nape and sides. "Ah. So soft!"

'Her hand feels amazing..'

Trunks shut his eyes as his body shivered and tingled from the gentle massage. He leaned his head, letting it tilt a little towards her hand, and she giggled and attacked him with kisses. *chu* *chu*

"C-Chisato--!"

His face had to be red.

"I couldn't help myself. Trunks is--is the most handsome person ever." Rhuda said, batting her eyes.

"Y-You..have always said that." He smiled, leaned a little as she was short and stole her lips. It was easy to forget himself around her, forget all the worries of the future so long as he had her in his arms. She relaxed against him and their tongues found one another.

('I love you---please, don't let me go,') her voice said in his mind.

His grip that was once gentle grew tight until she squeaked and pulled away, panting. "Haa..haa...T-Trunks...I--I wanted to tell you something."

"You can tell me anything," he said, eyeing her swollen and red lips.

"Your---your 'thing' that's touching me...I don't mind it."

'My...thi--bwuah!'

Trunks leapt away. Indeed, his manhood was bulging. "I--I I'm so sorry! Uh, it--it has a mind of it's own, you see---and--"

"Heehee!"

Instead of being shy, his girlfriend looked quite coy, giggling and smiling at him. She pulled him back to her. Just what she had in mind was unclear, but he gulped and asked, "Why do you keep uh, looking at me like that?"

"Because. I--I want to...know...about it..."

"N-Now?!"

Her head nodded shyly. "Yes. A long time ago, I saw it...and it was...v-very large..."

"Ah ha ha--"

'Kami help me...!'

The conversation he thought he'd be having and the one it really was were totally different. His end of the world speech sailed off into the sky, unheard.

Rhuda suddenly thrust her tail out, and it coiled around his bulge. The effect was immediate; for Trunks hadn't had her do such a thing, ever, and he practically began hyperventilating on the spot. "C-Chi--sato---w-what are you d-doing!" He hissed.

"...Ano...I wanted to...feel it...once..."

Her tail was strong, and very mobile. It moved along the outside of his pants with ease, up and down, and Trunks buckled forward and fell into his tiny girlfriend full force. She, too fell, and together they landed with him straddling her hips.

Where had his shy girlfriend gone to? Where had this daring, adventurous Chisato been birthed?

Her green eyes blinked at him, innocently and oddly determined. "W-What is..the...length? Ano....eight?"

Trunks nose began dripping blood on the spot. It trickled down and he swiped it away, his blue eyes shaking inside their sockets. "W-Why are you--a-asking me that!"

"Because...I..." again she nibbled her lower lip, a habit of nervousness, and said, "I want to know...what to expect...later."

"L-Later?!"

*nod*

Trunks planted both his brown gloved hands on either side of her head and tried very hard not to freak out. Just what Rhuda had been thinking on the past little bit he had no idea, but her time alone in the HTC must have made her go mad. "Y-You...just what do you mean, later?" He managed.

"You said you'd marry me...after...the Tournament..."

'I did say that.'

His eyes shut and he leaned away, looking off at the trees for help. Slowly he replied, "...Nine. It's nine. Not that I've ever measured. Does...that answer your question?"

"Mhm."

Trunks de-tangled himself and brushed away his annoying strands of hair, patting his chest to see if his soul was still in his body.

His gaze looked down, though, at his girlfriend laying there, with her legs spread and saw a darkness between them on her Gi. Not only that, but her chest, too, looked damp. At that moment he spun around and cried out, "W-Why are you s-suddenly so brave?"

"Is that...bad?"

"Uh...n-no..?" he gulped.

"You make it...seem...like a bad thing..."

('Does he not want me to be that way?')

"It's not that!" He shouted. A bird flew away from its home in the tree. Calmer, quieter he said, "I-If you keep acting like that, I'm going to lose my mind. That might...make me do something...before we're married. And I--I want to cherish you, Chisato. L-Like a guy should."

"I see. Then...I'll keep my questions to myself."

"Q-Questions aren't bad--d-don't be afraid to a-ask them."

"Then...can I ask another?" She rose, coming around to his front and leaned, peering up at him cutely. Her tail was wagging.

"O--One more...."

She thought on the best question to ask, and after careful consideration came up with, "Does it feel good when I touch you? Like it does for me? Ano...it's just...I want to know how to make Trunks also feel nice. But...I've never known..."

'That's right. Chisato didn't have TV. She wouldn't have saw anything like lovers or couples, and probably didn't read very many books, because of the difficult Kanji in them.'

Trunks cleared his throat. He scratched his cheek. "...It feels nice when we touch and hug. The same, I'd say. And...as for the other, when it's time...I'll..I'll help you. T-That way you won't have a doubt."

"Help me?"

"Er---y-yeah. You know--! Ah...I guess you wouldn't." He ran a hand through his hair, peered down into her inquisitive and alluring gaze and said, "When we have sex. I'll...teach you what to do, so that both of us..." he trailed off as another dribble of blood ran down his nose. It wasn't helping that he was actually imagining that future scene in his head and trying to formulate coherent thoughts.

She nodded. "Okay! I look forward to learning. Please take care of me."

"Y-Yeah---t-take care of me too. Can we go now? I can't handle anymore questions."

"Mhm."

*

*

Shallot sighed and crossed his arms. He hated waiting. The night had been long for him, partly to going to Present Earth and borrowing the HTC for a few months to train under his new SSG form. If it would be enough to defeat his enemies was unclear, but he wouldn't go in without proper training. Because of the Time Chamber he had too much time to think on his defeat at the hands of Trunks Briefs. The genius won by a landslide, easily, and Shallot had thrown all his jealousy and rage into fighting him inside his mind.

It was over for him.

The stark and clear contrast between her words of, 'I'm right here' and suddenly, 'I see only Trunks' was too much. Savage. Cruel. Of course, she'd had nearly a year to ponder on what to do. Still, the effects of being so dismissed ate at him until he only saw darkness. His whole reason for being reborn was now a wasted effort. Just who was he, if not the one Chisato Shino relied on? Loved?

"Dammit all..." he grit out.

"Wow, who pissed you off?" Said a female.

Bra. Great.

"Leave me alone. I'm sulking. Go find someone else to torture." He said, looking away from her.

"I'd love to, but I have a less fortunate person in mind." She replied. "I'm going to offer my services to your little tag team."

"My..team? You're not coming with us!"

Bra grit her teeth and punched his chest. "I am! Get over it! I've already gotten permission from brother to come."

"Tch. Figures. He's just shoving you off on me now, isn't he?" Shallot growled those words, not seeing at first the hurt within her blue eyes, which tightened. She swallowed and stepped away. "...He didn't shove me anywhere. I wanted to."

"Why?"

"It doesn't matter!"

"Whatever. Don't drag us down. I can't watch out for you and fight, too." He said.

Bra grit her teeth and yanked his armored top, pulling him into the air a little. "It will be ME saving YOUR ass! You can bet on that!"

"You wish."

She let him go and he straightened his shirt. Bra was clearly her fathers daughter, and that was an off putting reminder for him. Dating her had been one argument after another, and he'd not like to repeat that, ever. Shallot sighed and crossed his arms, looking across the Nest, before saying, "If you come with us...don't be surprised."

"What?"

"The real world isn't like this place at all. There's only death."

Her blue eyes widened. "Death?"

"...Yeah. The guy you're looking at right now, well, he used to be there. Once." His brow tilted in a mocking way, "...Shallot never existed. My name was Shiroui Yuusuke there."

"Shiro...ui..." she said, as if it were a strange name.

"Don't call me that!"

"Why?"

"He's dead! Didn't you hear that part?!" Shallot shoved her shoulder, glaring down. "Not all of us had some extravagant life. Who you met and who I am are two different people."

Like that he walked off to the SKOT, who was chatting with Whis and Beerus.

*

*

It was time to go. Trunks, Shallot and their groups set off for the real world. As for Rhuda, she found Vegeta, who reminded her not to lose focus and remember her training. They were in it together now, and had to see it through no matter what. Goku and Broly came by, both eager to fight whomever, as if it were just a big fun match instead of two worlds possibly colliding.

Grandpriest slowly lowered down from the sky. It was ominous, and the air shifted, churning with tension and anxiety for everyone. All fell quiet as he began to talk:

"The arenas have been completed. Let us adjourn to the realm we've chosen to have this unique match. I ask that anyone attending and viewing stay together. Otherwise some of you won't be able to leave the space time rift."

Vegeta held out his hand and Rhuda took it, clenching it tightly. He nodded. "Good. You're taking this seriously."

"I am." Her green eyes narrowed at him. "I have someone waiting for me at home. I can't die here."

"Hn. I hope that motivation can carry you the whole way." Vegeta smile a little.

Both faced upwards as a iridescent transport box began lifting them all to Grand Priest. Whis and Beerus had their own boxes, bringing along Elder Kai and Shin.

Grand priest smiled at them and said, "Let us be off! I will warn you, though this Tournament is unique, there are a few new rules in place."

He waited for that to sink in, then added, "The first and foremost rule is that these matches will all be to the death."

A large uproar came about. That wasn't supposed to be part of a Tournament, they argued, until Grand Priest motioned for everyone to fall silent. Rhuda and Vegeta both were shocked, and sweat beads shown on their faces.

"These rules are from The Lord of Lords himself. He wants everyone to give it their all and please him. Only the ones remaining will continue to advance to the next stage. And with that, let us be off."

Rhuda gulped.

To the death.

Just who would she be facing?

Suddenly, her body shook with tremors, until Goku--who was at her back--pet her head. "Chisato. Don't worry. You can do this."

"Dad...Dad..." her head dipped and fearful tears slipped out.

'Trunks--! I can't do this! I'm going to fail!'

Goku and Vegeta looked to one another before taking her hand in theirs. "Put your face forward." Vegeta said.

"But I---I can't do this--"

"You have the most potential out of us. Father always said so," he reminded.

Goku squeezed her hand. "You're my daughter. I know your power more than anyone. There isn't an enemy you can't defeat. You just have to remind yourself why you're out there."

She turned and cowered into Gokus' Gi. The entire Tournament was riding on her shoulders. Not just that, but the fate of both worlds. It was too much to bear for one lone human girl.

"...Gohan went through the same thing," her Dad said. "He was scared just like you. But he had it in him all along."

"Gohan?"

Goku nodded and wiped her tears off with his blue armband. His dark eyes shown with seriousness. "...I believe in you, just as I do him. We all do. You just need to believe in yourself."

"Dad...!"

"It's okay to cry. Even strong people like me do, sometimes." The tone of his voice and expression changed. "Now get out there and kick some tail!"

"I...I will! I--I'll do whatever it takes!"

Vegeta smirked. "Hn. You're not alone, Chisato. I'll be kicking some ass myself."

At that Goku laughed, "Yeah. He might not leave you anyone to fight. Vegeta always hogs the enemies."

"Shut up Kakarot. I'm trying to be serious."

Rhuda smiled and turned back to the sky.

It was time for her to rise to the occasion.

Today was the day she would become the hero the world needed.

No more romance at all until after the fights! Hope you buckle up for some super wild fighting. We'll finally get to see Rhuda at her peak power! Sorry also for late update. I've had a lot of events I had to attend. Also went and re watched super hero, just to be accurate on some things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2