60.0
158 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arena Stadium

Rhuda popped her eyes open with a start. The noise which had awoken her was a loud cheering, and she jerked towards the screen, seeing that Matt and Vann had been defeated quite easily by the two beautiful warriors.

'I...fell asleep.'

Her father looked over and down, smiling. "You're up!"

"Ano...sorry, Dad. I didn't mean to fall asleep like that."

Goku pat her thigh and looked off to the fighters whom had just emerged on the transparent flooring. "I'm guessing you were pretty tired. Babies take a lot of work after all!"

"Mhm."

"Better get ready though Chisato. I'm sure your match will be pretty soon." Goku said, eyeing Grand Priest up above them.

'He's right. I can't rest now! I have to defeat Fu, before he does anything else crazy to our lives!'

Rhuda ran her sweaty hands down her orange gi and took a calming breath. To say the girl was nervous was an understatement.

'I...will in, won't I? Good triumphs over evil! I have to--to win this!'

She exhaled and watched as four more fighters were called down for Planet 03.

*

*

*

Real World - Tokyo

"What the--?"

Freiza tried to yank his arm back but couldn't, due to the purple diamonds which had trapped his arm tightly. He instead took his free hand and blasted the female with energy. Trunks caught it with his charged sword, wedged between them accurately, and directed it to the ceiling where the damage shook the roofing and rubble fell around them.

"I've come to exterminate you, yokai," the new girl said.

"Ha! What a joke I've heard. Quite amusing, little girl. Tell me, are you here to serve as comedic relief?" Freiza asked with a smirk.

"Not quite. Look down," she said.

Freiza glanced to his three clawed foot and saw that he was tethered to the ground by tiny pieces of printed paper with written incantations on them. He struggled to move, but seeing that it was impossible made the evil emperor growl loudly in aggravation. "What's the meaning of this!"

"You can't move. And now, all I need to do is finish this!"

Trunks took that time to snag Pan away from danger and hide her behind his trench coat. "...I don't know what's going on, but it looks like we've got a little help."

Pan nodded. "...Whoever they are, to trap Freiza so easily...their power must be immense..."

"My name is Hakurei Reimu." Said the girl. She looked over her shoulder a moment, "I've come from my world to help yours. I'm a shrine maiden who gets rid of demons. The one before me now is a high level demon who must be stopped. I must use 'his' power. That is, Zeno!"

Reimu leaned down, and a blue energy began to grow in her right hand. It was similar to a kamehameha wave, only instead of blasting it, they could see a Yin and Yang symbol emerge in front of Freiza's chest. He continued to struggle to free himself, but when Reimu released that power, swinging a tiny wooden stick with two hanging, diamond-like papers, Freiza was blasted so furiously with energy that he vanished into nothingness.

"Ha..ha.." Reimu panted and wiped away sweat.

It was with a gaping mouth that Trunks looked on. 'No way! One move and Freiza was a...goner!'

Trunks eyed the girl, who looked young with wonder in his blue eyes. She wore a red and white shrine maiden outfit, with her short dark brown hair held up somewhat by a large red bow. Her eyes, a charred gray, looked at them in turn. "The threat is gone for now. Again, sorry that I'm late. I had some trouble to take care of before coming here."

"You...you defeated Freiza," Trunks said.

"Yes. It took a lot of my power to do it, calling on Zeno's power here to erase him." Reimu stated calmly. She smiled at Pan, "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes! Fine! Thank you so much!" Pan bowed. Trunks, too bowed.

"I'm glad. I bet you're wondering just who I am." Reimu said. She looked to the monitors, "But now isn't the time to explain. Let's help Goku and the others, then we'll chat."

"You used something called Zeno's power," Trunks said. "Just...what was that? How did you...?"

Reimu shook her dark head. "Save your curiosity. Other evil entities are coming to the real world. But I will say that I'm here on your orders, King of Time." She bowed.

"Mine...?" Trunks' blue eyes widened in shock, both hearing an unfamiliar title and something even stranger. "I...I see. Then, let us go, Reimu."

*

*

*

Shallot saw a shadowed figure emerge from the wall of his old high school, blasted through with ease. The smoke cleared and he found himself staring at Goku Black. "W-What?!"

Black smirked and tilted his pink head, "Surprised? To see such divinity such as myself face to face, after my supposed erasing...I bet your wondering just how I'm here."

"Tch!" Shallot looked to his fallen comrades, seeing Bra, and grabbed her to his blue armored chest. She was still breathing but barely. He pulled from his waistband a sensu bean and crunched into it, quickly transferring it to her via mouth to mouth. After making her swallow it, Bra's eyes opened. "S-Shallot..."

"Feeling better?" He asked, eyeing Black.

Bra leaned into Shallots chest, shutting her tear filled eyes, and nodded. "Thank you. I-It took you long enough."

"Well it wasn't me, it was that guy who beat Richard. Black."

"No! No way!" Bra shot up and got between Shallot and Goku Black, who merely watched them with amusement.

"...I've come to eradicate all mortal life here. I'll start with the Time Patrol, always interfering with my project." Black smirked and rose his hand, a pink scythe forming in it. Black sliced the wall with that weapon and it split apart easily.

Shallot ordered Bra to get his group of safety while he fought Black, and though the saiyan princess argued, she did so, leaving Shallot and Black facing one another. "Not much room here, you know," Shallot told him.

"Hm. Then come, I will expose your annihilation for the world to see."

Like that, Black vanished and Shallot made chase. His search brought him to the sky, where Black hovered above the nearest city, the civilians unaware that a Kai bent on killing all mortals had just emerged into their atmosphere. Shallot powered himself to that of a SSGSS and his dark hair vibrated with red energy, muscles growing more compact as he appeared more youthful. He glowed with the radiance of the center of the sun. "Haaa...ah!"

Black chuckled. "How...boring. I've been away for so long and find myself still searching for a proper battle. It seems even the Time Patrol has it's limitations. I'll make short work of you, Shallot. Or should I say...Shiroui Yuusuke?"

"It's Shallot!"

*

*

*

Arena Stadium

"Well...that didn't last long," Goku said with a scratch to his dark head of hair.

"They were annihilated." Vegeta said.

Rhuda nodded her head in agreement, surprised that it had passed so fast. Her chest then clenched tightly and she took a steadying breath. Her time would be next, being Planet 04. "It's...my turn.." she half whispered.

Grand Priest healed the warriors, all four of them, and they bowed to one another and left to their respective seats. The chief of Angels then zeroed in on Rhuda. "Planet 04! Please make your way down."

Vegeta cracked his knuckles and stood. "About damn time. Come on."

To their surprise, Beerus the Destroyer also stood. "Yes, I was getting hungry." The cat said, walking down the rows. Rhuda and Vegeta eyed one another and then the cat god with alarm.

"Is he...?"

"I-It can't be!" Vegeta said.

Whis giggled. "Do your best out there, Vegeta. You too Rhuda. Hm hm!"

Slowly those three walked down the rows and stood on three raised platform. It was their transport boxes. One by one each fighter vanished, and Rhuda caught Brolys eye, whom gave her a thumbs up.

Planet 04

Vegeta, Beerus and Rhuda found themselves on Planet Namek. Tall trees with blue popcorn leaves, like a strange hybrid of broccoli. Cliffs, valleys, and rows of fields populated by blue grass. Up above, the green sky was clear, and the air was crisp and almost cold.

"You're training has led up to this point," Beerus said to Vegeta.

"Tch! Fine. I'll fight you if I must. Don't expect me to hold back like Kakarot," Vegeta told Beerus. The Cat gods tail swished around, "I wouldn't dream of it."

At that moment Rhuda realized she didn't have anyone to fight yet. She flicked her green eyes around, not sensing an opponent. "Am I to fight you as well, Lord Beerus?" She asked.

"No. I'm sure your fighter will pop up in a minute." Beerus answered.

Beerus eyed his student Vegeta with an almost proud glint in his eyes. Rhuda could see that the destroyer was looking forward to the battle, maybe a little too much.

'Who will win? Will...Beerus be defeated here?'

A swirling purple energy appeared in the sky. Out from it, a fighter with light, wavy green hair, one eye red, they other blue, and a strange outfit. Rhuda had no idea who it was and looked on warily as they tapped down to the ground in front of her. The person bowed. "...I am Granolah."

"Rhuda." She said, not getting a sense of his Ki. Must be hiding it, then.

Vegeta made a comment that he'd wondered where Granolah had vanished to, and the man smiled. "Training. The same as you, I imagine."

Vegeta then turned to Rhuda. He told the girl, "Be very careful. He can tell when you're holding back. This fight will be the hardest you've ever fought before. Don't drop your guard even for a moment!"

Granolah smirked. "...She is strong. If nothing else, this will be a great test of my powers."

"Tch!" With a click of his tongue, Vegeta faced Beerus. "Let's get started! I'm going to pulverize you, then take him out!"

"I doubt that." Beerus said. His purple tail wagged, "It will be me defeating you and then him."

Rhudas' face dripped sweat. Her knees were wobbling, but she grabbed the power pole from her back and held it out. "Ano...I-I'm going to start now!"

Granolah nodded. "Then follow me."

Her opponent led her away from Beerus and Vegeta, stopping some distance away on two twin mountains. He tapped down. "Whenever you're ready."

"Y-Yes!"

Rhuda gulped and forced her limbs to stop quivering.

[Battle Start!]

Her green eyes widened; Granolah had fifteen whole bars of Health. More than she'd ever seen before.

'15! I--I can't win this!'

His smirk fell from his face. "...You're scared to face me. Yet you have to, if you want to win."

"I--I know!"

'I can't waste any of my healing items. Since it's like this, I won't bother with simple attacks.'

She bent her legs and held out the power pole, "Power pole...charge!"

The pole began to glow with white energy. She moved; IT to Granolah, whom swatted away the frontal attack with the pole. He grabbed the energized power pole in one hand and pulled her to him, thumping her chest with a sharp punch. Rhuda's eyes grew wide.

'So strong!'

"Aurah!" Rhuda burst Ki from her body and pushed away from him, creating distance.

She sheathed the power pole and spread her legs and arms. "Haaaa......ahh!"

[Primal Form Activated]

Granolah tilted his head. "Still holding back."

"I've never fought someone as s-strong as you," she confessed. "Still! I can't lose this match!"

"Your pulse is high. Even with this powerful form, you know it isn't enough." Granolah rose his hand out and yellow beams formed on his fingertips.

As he fired them off towards her, Rhuda shouted, "Kaioken!" And avoided the beams, ducking and lunging forward until right before him. She swung the power pole quickly to his chest, where by her willpower the pole extended and hit him in the middle. For a finishing move she did a one handed Kamehameha.

'Did it do a little?'

His Health dropped a little. But only a little.

Granloah stood unharmed after all that. He pat his chest, dusting it off.

 

 

 

 

2