87.0
90 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

Real World, Japan Sea

 

"Shit!" Shallot powered his ki as high as he could, trying with all of his might not to get sucked into the black hole of nothingness. His efforts seemed to be in vain, and with an angered shout he declared, "I have to make it back---to Chisato--to Kimchi!"

His enemy Fu watched with amused eyes, arms crossed over his dark trench coat. "Looks like you won't be making it back after all, Shallot!"

From nowhere a large and white filled blast went hurling out and towards the black hole. The hole enlarged before bursting apart, causing everyone to hold their eyes.

'What the hell?' Shallot looked around, seeing Marisa there on her broom. In her hands was the Divine Time Mini-Hakkero, and she held it up.

"The hero always arrives late," she said confidently.

"Almost too late! Jeez, I thought I was a goner!" Shallot replied before jumping away from Fu. "Any longer and I'd be space dust!"

"So, you're here," Fu said. He looked Marisa over with a speculative glance. "Hmm. You're pretty good, huh? Let's see if you can keep up!"

Marisa smirked a little. She was confident in her newfound abilities, thanks to the King of Time and his many upgrades. Those upgrades would be very helpful; like now.

With a merry little hop in her step she jumped into the air, her broom barely keeping pace, and held out the Mini-Hakkero.

It was time to put her skills to the test.

 

.

.

.

Trunks knew Gohan and Chisato were together before he even opened the front door. He went inside, shutting it quietly, and heard a weak and pitiful cry. It wasn't the cry of a baby but louder, a female's cry.

'Chisato? Is everything okay?'

There was a pause before he heard her thoughts answer, ('No! Gohan has me and I can't get free!')

Trunks threw down his backpack of supplies by the door, sprinted up the steps, around the corner, and kicked open Gohan's bedroom door. What he saw shocked him.

Gohan had Chisato pinned to the bed, and her outfit; once a pretty dress, had been torn away and looked more like rags than clothing. Even more shocking was the fact that Gohan was drinking her blood.

"T-Trunks," Chisato called. Her hands were on Gohan's chest trying and failing to push him off. Something long, brown and curled was in Gohan's grip, and it took a second for Trunks to realize it was her tail. It had regrown. Having it in his hand, Gohan could easily over power Chisato and had.

If Gohan knew that Trunks was there, he didn't show it, and kept sucking her neck, oblivious to the watching eyes on him.

Of course the first thing Trunks did was blast Gohan's back, drawing his attention, and as soon as that happened, Chisato pried Gohan's grip from her tail and freed herself. She huffed and panted for breath, but hid herself behind Trunks.

"What's gotten into you?" Trunks asked. His hand was on his sword hilt, ready and waiting.

"Haa..haa..." Gohan sat on the edge of the bed and gave his head a shake. "Sorry. Thanks for that. I don't know what happened, really. I was just hugging her and then...." his cheeks grew hot.

Trunks dropped his hand from his sword and tucked a shaking Chisato to him lovingly. She sniffed, crying. He leaned to her and asked, "Are you...alright?"

('It hurts---down there--')

"Damnit!" Gohan punched the bed, and in a moment of clarity saw the red stain on his hand. "I hurt her.  What I thought before must be true, after all."

"What's true?" Trunks asked.

"She's in heat." Gohan declared.

They talked a while more about what that meant, and after Trunks told them both he'd be leaving for the real world, Gohan was quick to say, "She can't stay here with me. Not...right now."

Trunks nodded. "Yeah. It's not safe. Between you and Shallot, she won't have a chance."

When Gohan suggested that Chisato stay over at their Dad's, Trunks shook his head. "That...might not be a good idea. Think about it. If her scent can overpower our senses, it might do the same thing to him. I'm not sure even Goku can with stand it. Goten's older, too."

Chisato flushed so hard her ears turned pink. "They would never!"

"Chisa...." Gohan pet her head softly, "I would never do that, either, and you see what happened." He then held his nose and edged away.

"Uuuu...I don't stink!" Was Chisato's upset declaration.

"Sorry. It's not a bad smell, if that helps." Gohan replied.

A few more minutes passed. 

The trio came to a decision: Chisato would stay at the Time Academy with Zamasu, while Tie and Kolard would go to their separate grand parents' houses. That left Kimchi, who would go with Chisato. After confirming things with both sets of grandmothers, who were all too pleased to help, the decision was official.

Even if Chisato didn't like it one bit. She argued of course, but between both her mates, one of which said it wasn't up for debate, Chisato relented with much reluctance.

*

*

Chisato and Trunks talked while they packed their things, each going on a journey to different destinations. 

"Trunks...when you get back..." Chisato folded her dress up and tucked it neatly among the other needed things in her suitcase, "...can we go on a trip? Just you and me?"

Blue eyes shining with amusement, Trunks paused her busy hand and took it to his lips, kissing the backside carefully. "Yeah. We'll go somewhere. Catch up on lost time."

"Lost...time..." saddened, Chisato's green eyes filled with tears. They ran down her cheeks. Trunks pulled her aside and they sat together, not talking, only touching.

'When will I get back? I have so much to do...'

"Hic, Trunks, you don't even know? Oh, I won't know what to do with myself while you're gone." Chisato's voice cracked on the last words.

"Trust me, the kids will see to that. Oh, yeah, they'll be gone. Uhh...scratch that." Trunks rubbed his lilac hair and added, "I have one idea. How about I modify our wedding rings? So we can call each other every day?"

"Trunks!"

She threw herself into his chest, jiggling against him in excitement, a large smile on her cute face.

"I'll take that as a yes," Trunks chuckled.

Both finished packing.

Lastly, the time came for Trunks to drop Chisato off at the Time Academy. It was a tearful farewell, but Gohan assured her the children would be well taken care of and probably spoiled beyond belief. Chisato gave her children a hug and kiss, and even kissed Gohan, whom Trunks growled at.

"Sorry!" Gohan said, stepping away. His cheeks were flushed bright red, recalling the perverse actions he had done not too long ago. Gohan was relieved she was leaving, even though it meant she'd be further away. It was for the best, and besides, he could still see her often. Just not 'too' often.

Another thought struck Gohan; Zamasu the Kai, what would he do, having Chisato there?

"Trunks," Gohan said, looking from his sister and to the lilac swordsman who was wrestling with Tie, "do you think it's a good idea? Her being near Zamasu?"

"It's the only place I can think of." Trunks answered. The playful smile he had was wiped away, serious once more. He sat Tie down and straightened his trench coat. "But if he tries anything I'll end him myself."

There wasn't any sort of joke in Trunks' voice. Chisato, hearing his tone, flushed a deep red. She knew full well how Zamasu adored her, and had no idea what he would try, either, but would prepare herself for anything.

"Ano...T-Trunks..." she said, raising on her tip toes to peck his cheek, "please don't fret. It's hard enough for us. I feel like..." her head shook, dislodging the hated thought, "never mind me. Let's get going, then."

Gohan and Trunks shared an expression behind her back after she'd taken off into the sky. They both nodded.

Whatever happened, there would be no way either one would allow Zamasu to have their precious Chisato.

 

A month late, here it is! Another journey begins, and as usual, fate tears our favorite couple away from each other!

Uni has started, i've been sick twice this year so far, and super dee duper busy with real world stuffs! It's calming down now. Thanks to Kamisama.

Hope everyone had a great start to the year and look forward to the adventure ahead! <3

 

 

 

2