96.0 <3
100 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*This chapter contains sexual content! Please be advised!*

XenoVerse, Time Academy Dorms

Chisato heard her sons voice even before her eyes were open. The idea to keep him there instead of being brought back to Capsule had been her own, because of the dopple ganger Trunks. Her husband's alternate and warped version had made a residence within Capsule, and as such it wasn't safe there for her super smart, tiny genius son.

She rose and the room span a moment before settling. "Nhn. Zamasu...? Where is Tie?"

Her mentor and companion Zamasu looked over from looking through his shelf of books and cast an annoyed glance into her direction. "He's gone for the moment. It would seem he's intent on testing his father's other self."

"No...!"

Chisato was up and moving before her body had time to catch up to the action. She staggered from sudden exhaustion and teetered sideways all until Zamasu tossed his book down and caught her in his arms. "You--! It's high time you have a high caloric meal. Before you faint altogether."

'He's holding me again. It's so odd--it's like he's Trunks, and my body even thinks the same way, too.'

Her flushed face looked everywhere but at him. She said, "Y-Yes. Alright, then. I'm sorry that I've been so much trouble."

"That's right. You have been troublesome. I can't rest at all. It's a good thing that I..." Zamasu shook his head in wonder at her and clasped her to his chest. "...never mind me. Wait here. I'll be back with a meal for two."

"Ah. Thank you."

While he was gone, Chisato sat and twiddled her thumbs quite literally while staring at her babe, Kimchi. Her mind was miles away. The past and present Trunks had risen from the ashes and had changed, morphed into some other strange being that didn't resemble her husband at all. It was a shame that she couldn't differentiate the two, other than their clear differences of character and personality.

'He isn't my true--my real--' Chisato broke the thought off before it went into a tangent and found herself tearing up. All her appetite vanished. Knowing that the sweet and noble husband she adored was off in the real world and facing very real danger, and another, twisted version here had all her nerves on edge.

"Oh, Trunks." She sniffed her snot up and beckoned Zamasu to come back.

He sat down a large plate filled with fried chicken, rice, and fermented seaweed with a side of miso soup. She drank it heartily and followed suite with the food until it was all within her belly and snug there. "Thank you, Zama. Oh, I want to apologize to you. I've been so..." she looked about the room and landed on, "...weak these past days. Please forgive me for that. I'll do better." Her head dropped in a polite manner.

"Nonsense." He pat her head, and as he had the past few days, began to undo her twin braids and redo the locks.

Her spine tingled at the soft feeling of her hair being braided. His long, piano player fingers drifted between the waved hair and undid the previous tidying, only to redo it slowly and carefully. 

Her memories flowed backward.

[Trunks chuckled at her and said, "Hold still. There's a big knot."

"Eh? Okay."

Her neck tingled wherever his fingers ran through it, carefully detangling her long auburn hair. She giggled and looked back at him, and saw that he was quite focused. Just like him. "Is it bad?" She asked.

"No, no. Uh, it's fine. There; done."

A moment passed before Trunks admitted, "Sorry. I don't really know how to braid hair, so I uh...well, I think I made it worse."

Chisato looked at the ends of her hair and saw that it was knotted into itself and let out a big laugh. "You're so funny Trunks."

While she redid her braids, Trunks watched her. 

"Let me...try." He said.

"Eh? But I've only just..." she saw how serious he was to learn and nodded. "Okay."

Again Trunks combed his fingers through her hair and re-braided it, three times in total until he had at last mastered the technique. With a proud grin he reached over and showed her the results. "I did it!"

"Uwah--you did it so well!" 

She attacked him with a hug, and reared away self consciously. "S-Sorry! I just--it's just--!"

"I told you before; I'm all yours. You don't have to ask me for a hug." He kissed her cheek and they rolled playfully on the time chamber bed. Each attacked the other furiously, until Chisato could handle being tickled no longer and sulked at her new husband. 

"Are you maybe mad, beautiful?" He grinned.

"I am! Very mad! Your arms are much longer. H-Hold still so I can tickle you!" 

Trunks laughed aloud and obediently laid on the bed, letting his tiny wife tickle him relentlessly.

Afterwards they cuddled and stared off into the white vicinity. "It's so quiet here." Chisato said to herself.

"Yeah, it is. Think of it like this: there will be a time when things won't be so quiet. We'll miss it. Especially when we have Tie." 

'Having Tie...!' She touched her stomach in wonder. 

"Not yet. At least, I don't sense a Ki. Which means..." Trunks smirked, "we get to try again."

"Kya~!"]

'When he does this, it reminds me of Trunks. Oh...how many days has it been now? I miss him so much. Kami sama, please, bring him back to me.'

"You're thinking about that saiyan again." Zamasu said behind her back.

"And you caught me. How is it that you know every time, Zama?"

"Your feelings are mine. If I chose, even your thoughts could be ascertained. Although such a technique is frowned upon by most Kai..." he seemed to smile and continued his hair tidying. "Either luckily or unluckily for you, I'm not most Kai."

"I--I would think myself lucky, Zama. You've been such a big help to me."

He tied the ends of her hair around itself and sat the plaits in front of her shoulders. As a thank you, Chisato bowed her head, only to wind up tilting forward into his chest. They crashed off the bed and into the floor, with her hair trapped beneath his weight. "Ngn! Zama, sorry! I'll get up right away!"

"It's...not a problem." He smiled and slid his arm away from her. The gray of his eyes were crystal and reflected her expression of embarrassment. "Your idea of rest isn't the same as mine."

They detangled from one another, and as Kimchi began to stir she said, "It's true. When he's away---I'm sorry--but the only Trunks that I have here is--is--"

"Don't fret. As long as you stay here, you're safe." Zamasu stood and went to his bookcase, which gave Chisato the time needed to breastfeed Kimchi in peace.

"I'm safe here. But..." she stared off out the open window that allowed sunshine to glisten the leaves of his many plants. "...what if Tie is? Is in danger?"

Zamasu had in his hands a book on Ancient Artifacts. He sat it back down in its place and turned to her with a glower. "You aren't to go after him. The only way that I can guarantee your safety is if you are here."

Kimchi became unsettled at her mother's rising Ki. The infant cried for five minutes until going back into slumber, and Chisato stood with her. "I'm sorry. I know it's best to stay here, but I can't! The only son I have with Trunks is out there--and I can't even sense his energy here!"

She shut her eyes and was reminded again that the Dorm was in a different Space Time than Conton. When her eyes opened they were sharp and filled with intense green. "I'm going."

Zamasu blocked her path from the door way; but was shoved aside. It was obvious their difference in caliber was prominent. Zamasu couldn't over power her with strength. He hated to use her only weakness against her, but in order to assure her safety he knew it was time.

"Forgive me, Chisato."

He grabbed her tail in his hand and held it tightly. She went rigid, and he grabbed Kimchi to him when the child began to fall from her mother's arms. With the power of a Kai he used Instant Transmission and had the babe on the bed safe and sound. 

"Let me go. Tie is out there!" 

"I cannot."

"Z-Zama! Please! I beg of you!"

His heart softened but he remained firm in his decision; and crushed her to him. "If I do that, and you are put in danger...the entire world could be at stake."

"My son is more important! If you don't let me go right now, I'll never forgive you!"

His misty eyed squinted in pain. To her ear he said, "Then you will always hate me. What I fight for isn't myself any longer. Do you not understand? You are my future."

As her heart began to pound harder she fought against the draining of her energy. Her tail was tight in his hand. She sobbed and gave up; and dramatically collapsed into his chest. "How could you---how could you--"

He cupped her jawline and kissed her lips, hard. Against him she relaxed in stunned silence.

His mouth tasted hers, and Chisato's tail twitched with pleasure. She broke away with a gasp. "You're...what are you...?"

"Hate me. It won't change that I will always be devoted to you, mortal. Our fate has been entwined since you were cursed to meet me."

Chisato's eyes watered over and she nuzzled his neck, as far as she could reach on her feet. "You aren't a curse. Don't talk that way. It...it hurts me, Zama..."

He shouldered her weight and let her tail drop from his hand a bit. Just enough to keep it within reach, yet free her from his trap. "Your words give me hope." He thumbed her lower lip. 

"I....I'm not a strong person. When Zama comes near me, I can't help but feel so strangely." 

The Kai chuckled. "I'm a divine being. It's natural to adore me. Do you know how many mortals have lived with a Kai?"

She shook her head.

"None have ever had the honor. You are the first, and the last--"

Their lips met again. She didn't fight him but seemed to melt into him instead, arms twined around one another. As his arm dipped down to her low back, Chisato whimpered and tugged him closer to her. 

'What's happening to me? I've gone crazy---! But I can't--I can't help it!'

She shoved Zamasu against the door and dug her nails into his sides, "You need to be mine. Zama!"

His face erupted with a brilliant red hue. Softly his head dipped. "I will always be."

He didn't argue while she toyed with his torso; almost with possessive forecfulness. He relented and rose his purple top up and away. The shadows of his lithe, tone chest shone in the bright of day. 

Chisato's tail flit back and forth as a slow, satisfied smirk grew. She tugged the sash around his waist, and it fell to the floor. 

His gray eyes widened. "...You mean to have me here? Like this?"

Deaf, Chisato's mouth opened and licked her way up and around his light green neck. When he tensed, she chuckled and bit into his flesh. Dots of red slid down.

"You---You tease me," he panted.

"....Give me what I want." She said, glaring up at him. Despite her small stature, Zamasu trembled and swallowed. 

"So be it. I'm...at your disposal."

She took her shirt up and off and tossed it to the floor, and her large, milk filled breasts let gravity hold them up. After her gi bottoms and panties had been removed, she coiled her long brown tail around Zamasu's waist.

His face grew red again.

"There's something you should know. We Kai---our way of mating is--" he looked away only for Chisato to jerk his chin to her face. She hovered some feet in the air, and teased his manhood between her thighs.

Zamasu leaned his weight to the door and groaned. 

He was already prime and ripe; and she parted her legs and placed them around his hips. Slowly he entered her.

"Haa...!" She clawed his back, not caring if blood came out or not. 

Again he groaned and took hold of her body to his, thrusting. Their tongues danced around while saliva, warm and wet ran down the edges of their lips.

He was both a good size and good match. Her small body fit well against him, and Zamasu cradled her head to his neck while he pushed his way further into her.

"Agn~!"

Harder he thrust, so hard that one tea cup fell from the shelf and cracked on the floor. He paused long enough to say, "Are you...in pain?"

Chisato's red face bloomed. Her chin wobbled. "No...I'm fine. In fact, I...I...Hic! I'm very happy."

He sighed out, "I see."

"Ngn!" She leaned forward onto him and licked his bloodied neck. "You're all mine, Zama. Please don't stop~!"

"Then promise me--" his air left his lungs in one whoosh. Slowly he slid to the floor still holding her to him. "--when Trunks returns, you won't forget me."

Chisato looked at him, really looked, before she nodded. "I won't."

"Even if that saiyan hates you for this? I'm sorry; I've spoken out of turn..."

Tears ran from her pink cheeks. Yet Chisato nodded. "Hic! What's done is done! Uuu...please, if you stop now, I won't be able to rest at all."

He rubbed his nose to hers. "I won't. As for the pain..."

"I'm fine!"

Zamasu shook his head. "You're forgetting that I'm not a saiyan. Our bodies may be compatible, but I have a divine form."

Her face was one of whom didn't want to hear the details, which took away from the present. She pouted, "D-Don't tease me like this!"

"Forgive me."

When she ground onto him, Zamasu seethed through his white teeth. The back of his head hit the door. "T-To think that I'm allowing a mortal to...to do this to me..."

Again and again Chisato rose up and collided her pelvis into his. With every attack, Zamasu groaned and kept his hands to the floor to remain steady. He panted; sweat ran from his silver brow.

"Z-Zama~! Ah! Ah!"

Sensing that she was close, he pulled her to him and helped her along. At once her thighs parted and she grabbed his pointed ears and pulled them backward. His earring holes bled around the potara's. "Z-Zamasu, I'm--I'm coming!"

Her love juice poured across his light green pelvis. 

Zamasu took a few seconds and squinted at her as though mad; "You needn't pull them off."

"I'm sorry. Ngn! Ah, it's still--"

When she once more had an orgasm, he groaned with her. 

That was all Zamasu could stand. He thrust fast and hard, and as his liquid poured up and into her womb, Chisato cried out with surprise.

Her mind went numb with pleasure. Her body hummed, and vibrated with a new found energy. It spread from her core and settled into her mind. It was as though an entire population of people's life had just been given to her all at once.

She fell backward but was caught by Zamasu. He held her to him, and stroked her back lightly. "It's been done. Rest, Chisato."

"Ahn...Zama? What was that...light that I saw?" She asked him.

His steel eyes hardened. "What you saw was the effects of a divine creature giving their life force to a...mortal. In other words, there will be no misunderstanding."

"I don't...?"

He sighed and pecked her forehead. "When I gave you what you 'wanted', it took my divine energy. Your body saw it the only way it could; but make no mistake. You will give birth to a new type of creature."

"Eh? Y-You mean?"

His eyes shut in fatigue. Zamasu rubbed them and nodded. "Yes. I must rest now. The world will know before long that I've created an abomination."

'An...abomination?'

Chisato's mouth opened with realization. "Ano...you mean that you and I....are going to have a baby? A...saiyan, and Kai?"

"Indeed. Excuse me, I have to..." Zamasu drifted off to sleep against the door. 

Chisato moved but found that she was trapped to him. Within, his swelling had pressed her walls apart and as such, she could only get comfortable and rest on his chest. 

.

.

.

Real world, Tokyo 

Trunks tried to call his wife using his wedding ring, but found that it was again acting up. "Darn!"

He sank down into an office chair among the many rooms of the new Time Patrol Headquarters and raked his hands through his lilac hair. "She's there with that---that fraud!"

On the desk was a blue notebook, flipped open to the pages his other self had noted along the borders. It was over ran with black ink pen and formula's. 

['She hates me. The more that I try to convince her to be happy with me, the more I'm resented.']

Trunks re-read the line again and grit his teeth. "Damn! The barrier is up and I'm stuck here waiting for his move! Tch!"

His wife was too forgiving. 

Too trusting.

Too--

Too wonderful to be left alone with Zamasu and his past self. What Trunks needed was help; but from who?

He stood, and with a swift motion pulled away the leather on his arm to reveal a wrist watch there. His mind ran with different equations. Chronoa could help; but she was too busy keeping Time safe to keep tabs on Chisato.

Then there was Whis; but he wasn't the type to be moved without motivation. Beerus was out of the question, and Goku didn't know everything.

The longer the list in his mind became, the more distraught Trunks was. He paced back and forth; and only when Shallot called him did he answer with a sharp: "Shallot!"

"Oi--you're yelling an awful lot." Shallot said. "Marisa said the barrier was up. Is that true?"

"Yes. It is, but listen--you have to go back to Conton. Chisato's in danger--"

"What! Why didn't you say that sooner, you idiot?! I'm coming right now!" 

The call ended before Trunks had explained anything. He sank back into a chair and sighed at the room he was in; and hoped it was enough to protect from Game Master.

.

.

.

Shallot burst into Time Patrol Headquarter's without knocking. Seven stories tall, it was a large and vacant building, brimming with pure field energy. He glared over and saw Trunks at the reception desk, simply sitting and reading through a blue notebook.

"Give me the Realm Time Machine!" Shallot shouted.

Trunks looked up. His blue eyes had rings under them as though he hadn't slept in quite some time. He shut the notebook and said, "I will. But first, give me the Red Dragon Balls that you've collected so far."

Shallot pulled them out and all four rolled across the desk. Trunks sat them together and popped open a Hoi Poi Capsule, where they all disappeared inside.

"The Radar, too." 

Shallot grit his teeth. "Hurry up! Here's the stinking Radar! Give me the stupid Realm Time Machine!"

Trunks sat it down on the desk. "There. Shallot...Chisato's supposed to be at the Time Academy Dorms."

"Tch. With that lousy grump Zamasu I bet." 

"He might be a grump, but Zamasu has helped our cause a lot. Having a Kai on our side is--"

Shallot smacked the table. "--Enough already! What do you want to say, huh? Just say it already!"

Trunks glared at him. Slowly he said, "Fair enough. You're the only one of us who can access the Time Dorms, being a Patroller. I want you to go to Chisato's room and keep her safe from Zamasu. And my other self. He's going to be planning something, and until we can defeat Game Master here, I'm afraid of what he intends. All I know is that Chisato is in danger."

Shallot swiped the Realm Time Machine and clicked the lid. Out from it came a large dome shaped Time Machine. He hopped in it. "Don't worry. I'll take care of our wife."

"If you fail..." Trunks's blue eyes tightened. "I'll make you pay."

"Yeah yeah. Trust me, I won't fail. If there's one thing in life I know how to do, it's take care of noodle head!"

Shallot shut the dome lid. It powered on, and he set the coordinates. 

'First things first. I've got to make sure Chisato is safe until we get all those damn Dragon Balls. After that, I'll make sure the future Chisato is safe, too!'

As he blinked out of the room, Trunks sighed and sank back down in his chair. 

"Now that I've got Shallot on the job, maybe now I can focus on the King of Time's plan.."

more fighting coming up!

2