Hell Hath No Fury… You Know the Rest
574 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erin sat on 'her' bed and started to think about things. Whatever was going on, she wasn't behind it. She hadn't created a new Aaron, unless that had been a by-product of her earlier decision to make Emily remember her. That would explain her 'mother' sitting down there talking to Aaron's mother, despite the fact that before that day, Samantha Sanderson didn't exist, neither did her 'father', Eric Sanderson, although Erin had memories of both of them, of their fights, of the very specific fight that had led Erin to pack some clothes and go to Aaron's house and ask to stay for a little while. None of these events existed prior to that day, and yet it was as if they were real history. Erin could even recall specific emotions regarding the events.

She poked through some of the stuff she'd packed and fought back tears as she remembered the moments she'd bought the clothing, or the jewelry, or the make-up. There was a jacket that one of her ex-boyfriends had bought her, the day they had broken up and decided to remain friends. She choked back laughter, it had been Nolan, despite the fact that at the time the 'memory' occurred, Nolan had been Nancy, Erin had been Aaron, and they'd never really been anything but friends their entire lives.

She couldn't just sit there. She needed to clear her mind, and sitting across the hallway from what had been her bedroom earlier that day just wasn't cutting it. She gave her 'mother' a hug on the way out and just started walking, not even sure where she'd go, she just needed to get out. She walked and walked and walked until, finally, she just sat down against a tree and started crying.

She'd completely and utterly destroyed her life.

***

Everything's alright, Erin, a voice in the back of her mind said. You can fix everything once you accept.

Her eyes shot open. The joyful park she'd been in was different now. Everything was different, now. The grass was now dead, the trees now burnt, the swing set and jungle gym off to her left sat in ruins, the sidewalk to her right was full of cracks and holes. If Erin hadn't had a concept of Hell before, she certainly did now.

She stood up and walked toward the swing set. Bones laid on the remains of the rubber seat, along with torn clothing. A cold chill ran up her spine just looking at it, and she quickly looked around for something else, but nothing in this strange place seemed to be happy or forgiving, simply dead and evil. More bones hung from the ruined jungle gym, as if the child playing on it died right there.

You don't have to worry about anything, dear girl. You can make everything better. The voice was intoxicating. She started feeling a headache, closed her eyes, rubbed at her forehead. When she opened her eyes again, the park was nice again. Children were playing, everyone seemed happy.

Wait, were there kids there when I got here? she asked herself.

It doesn't matter, they're here because you wished them here, because you've made their lives better.

She looked around, looking for the source of the voice in her head, and found nothing. She looked over at the tree she'd been crying under and saw an apple fall from it.

I need to go home, right now.

***

It was dark by the time Erin returned home. On the way back, she'd decided that if Erin and Aaron were to be two different people, she didn't just want to be a guest in 'Aaron's' home, so she erased 'Erin's' parents and made herself Aaron's twin sister. At least I really live here, now, she thought, giving her mom a hug on the way back upstairs. "Where'd you go?" her mother asked.

"Just out to think," she answered.

She looked at her brother's bedroom door, still remembering when that was her room. It was a little depressing, but if she accepted her new life, she could get over the depression.

Just think of all the things you could do for yourself, the voice said, you could be the queen of the world, if you so chose.

Erin wanted to ignore that voice. Her magical powers were what had gotten her into this situation, and she couldn't think of a way out of it. The logical part of her mind told her that she could simply wish it all away, go back to being Aaron and return to the days of just screwing with people's genders and sexualities. Another part of her mind stopped her, because she didn't know what would happen to the new Aaron. Even though they were no longer her 'parents', Mr. and Mrs. Sanderson still existed, she could feel them.

And even as she realized that the new Aaron would simply become the new Erin and become Mr. and Mrs. Sanderson's daughter again, something in the back of her mind told her that she couldn't make that change, and so she didn't, for whatever reason there was.

"Hey," Aaron's voice called from her doorway, "what's up with you, sourpuss?"

Erin looked at her twin and sighed. "You are not getting close to me with that cold you've got."

He sneezed. "You sound like Emily. She didn't even leave the doorway when she came to check on me."

She giggled. "With good reason. What do ya want, anyway?"

He shrugged. "Anything seem odd to you recently?"

"Whaddya mean?"

"I found this weird rock in Mom's rock garden earlier this week, and haven't seen it since. Plus, I don't remember being sick this morning until you left for school. This whole day's seemed kinda weird."

Erin felt her heart sink. Aaron - technically her creation - not only had certain memories involving that freaky rock, but he seemed to be aware that he wasn't the original Aaron. She wondered what else he remembered from earlier that week. "Um... were you at the mall with Hannah yesterday?" she asked.

"Uh, no. I hung out with Nolan while you hung out with Hannah, remember?"

She thought about it and discovered that she also had that memory, despite the fact it was completely new to her. "And that rock you mentioned, did you take it to school the other day?"

"No, I set it on my dresser, and when I got home, it was gone. Haven't seen it since. Matter of fact, I don't remember going to school yesterday either." Because you were sick yesterday, too, she said in her mind. "Oh, yeah, I was sick yesterday, too." He coughed and sneezed again, interestingly, at the exact same time, then said, "I think I need more of that nasty soup. See ya tomorrow, sis."

"Yeah," Erin said, taking in everything that she'd discovered. Aaron was at least partially aware of everything, but he didn't seem to have the unique power that she had, nor did he have any memory of its effects. Nolan had always been Nolan to him, Erin had always been his five-minutes-behind twin sister. The only one capable of manipulating reality was her.

She decided to curb her usage of her magic mutant powers. The next day, she wouldn't use them at all. She'd spend the day exactly as she would normally do, were her situation or her life anything resembling normal. Her entire existence was born out of a desire to check out the girls' locker room for a day. Now, she'd be using it until she graduated high school, and it would be nothing special.

She stripped out of her regular wear and slipped into her sleepwear, switched off her lamp and felt the sweet embrace of sleep after a long day overtaking her.

***

That's good, Erin, you've taken your first step into a larger world, a world that you can control. Mold it, make it what you want, and enjoy it.

***

Erin awoke feeling much better about herself. Her alarm clock was playing some song that she wasn't really listening to, even though it was Taylor Swift, her favorite country star. She got dressed, picking a short black skirt and a bright pink camisole top. She slid into her pale pink underwear and then into her outerwear, slipped into a pair of sandals and then set to work on her (simple) make-up choices, going with only some pink lipstick. Grabbing the purse she was certain wasn't there the night before, she met up with her brother downstairs for a quick breakfast of toast and and eggs.

"You look a lot less depressed," Aaron said, wolfing down his eggs. "Have a good dream last night?"

She giggled. "No, I just, well, feel better." To be honest with herself, she knew that whatever dream she did have couldn't have contributed to her good mood. She didn't remember the dream, but if she could, she'd check herself into a mental facility ASAP.

Finishing her own breakfast, she got a kiss from her mother as she set her plate and silverware in the sink, then she and Aaron set off for school. Emily joined them, as usual, leading to the typical conversation that always left Aaron as the third wheel almost trailing behind the two chattering girls.

Once they got to school, Erin noticed a particular boy watching her from the fence as they passed by him. Steven Sommers, Sally's brother, was a tall boy. Already over six feet tall at sixteen years old, he was quite the imposing figure whenever he strode down the hallways of the school. In the new reality that Erin had inadvertently created, Steven lusted over her in an almost obsessive, stalker-like way. Almost leaving her best friend and her brother behind, she quickly made her way into the school for safety.

Classes went by, things developed like normal. Somehow, deciding that she would now be Aaron's sister instead of just a friend had changed her class schedule to the point that all of her classes were now the same as her brother's, though his calculus had now become her geometry, which he seemed to enjoy more, she noticed. Emily was also now in geometry class, another by-product, she assumed.

School went on as normal. Erin managed to not use her powers at all through the whole school day, never once even wanting to use them. After school, she made it through cheer practice, just enjoying herself like any other teenage girl would. It wasn't until after cheer practice that the worst moment of her life - pre or post-magical powers - happened, and ruined her day.

She was showering after cheer practice. Her fellow cheerleaders had all already left, Mindy and Chelsea skipping showers at school to take showers at home, so Erin was the only one left. She was taking a little longer than usual, enjoying the feel of the water on her body (technically a new feeling for her, though she had 'memories'). At one point, she heard what sounded like the locker room door slamming shut. "Hello?" she called out, knowing she wouldn't get an answer. If someone had sneaked into the room, they wouldn't go to the trouble of announcing the fact that they were in the room. She shut off the shower and wrapped her towel around her chest, then walked over to her locker. She quickly spun the dial and opened the locker, then, just as quickly, grabbed her clothes to put them on. Her first mistake was dropping the towel to get dressed.

"Mighty fine tattoo you've got there," Steven Sommers said, his voice right behind her."What is that, a tramp stamp?"

Erin wasn't surprised that she had a tattoo - after all, she did have the 'memory' of getting it one Spring Break when she and her friends, Emily included, traveled to Baton Rouge to party - what surprised her was how Steven had been able to sneak up on her the way he had. Her socksweren't even that quiet on the locker room floor.

She quickly pulled her towel back up to cover her breasts and spun around to face Steven, who had an extremely evil grin on his face. "Get out of here, Steven," she said, not even convincing herself that she sounded tough.

He just kept grinning that fucking grin. "Nope. Y'see, there's some pretty good sights in this locker room. It's a frickin' sausage fest next door in the boys' locker room."

"Well, that makes sense, it is a boys' locker room. Now, leave."

He brought his hand up to her face and traced along her cheeks with his index finger. She shivered, sadly arousing him even further thanks to her newly hardened nipples poking through her disturbingly thin towel. His hand lowered to her breasts, where he ripped the towel out of her hands. "Now, that's what I want to see."

She felt a scowl growing on her face. "Well, you saw, you fucking pervert, now get out!"

Steven grabbed Erin by the throat, cutting off her windpipe. "I don't think so." Still holding onto her neck with his right hand, he used his left hand to further examine her body. His hand fell to her hips, where he reached around and took a handful of ass cheek and squeezed, grinning even wider. "Nice and big, baby. Everything right is big, everything else is just right. You're the perfect girl, Erin." His fingers fingers danced back around to the front and found their way to her vagina, where he slipped two fingers into her most private of places. "Tight, wet. You've never been with a man, have you?"

He loosened his grip on her neck, allowing her to speak. "No, have you?"

He slammed her against the locker. "Bitch!" he spat, his right hand still on her neck, his left hand struggling to quickly pull down his pants. "I'm gonna make you pay for that." He pulled his underwear down, freeing his dick. This was Erin's first time looking a penis from the other side of the shaft. Steven was far bigger than she had been as Aaron, and far bigger than she thought someone as creepy and stalker-y as Steven should be. As she took in that realization, she then realized exactly what Steven intended to do with that dick.

He spun her around and forced her to bend over the bench that sat in front of the lockers. When she was penetrated for the first time, it wasn't through the vagina, as she assumed it would be. Steven's cock entered her asshole roughly, and he had to push several times to make his way in. She cried each time, pain shooting through her butthole. He soon settled into a rhythmic motion that still wasn't enjoyable, thanks to the fact that it was still incredibly forceful. With one of his hands on her ass, his other reached around and gripped her breast tightly, painfully. She screamed, but that only seemed to make him thrust into her faster. She tried to kick at him, but didn't seem to be able to move her leg in the right direction to hit him, and even that made him enjoy his 'prize' even more.

"How's it feel, sugarbun?" he asked, leaning over her to whisper in her ear. She tried to hit him in the mouth with the back of her head, but he moved out of the way just in time. He eventually pulled out of her, but the pain in her asshole didn't stop. He spun her back around to face him, then shoved her to her knees. In front of her face was his twelve inch cock, and he pushed it into her mouth faster than she could react. Much to her dismay, her gag reflex didn't seem to kick in, allowing him to push his feces covered cock as far down her throat as he wanted. The rhythm he'd perfected on her asshole seemed to work just fine in her mouth as well, and the sheer size of his cock didn't allow her any leeway to bite or hurt him as he forcibly made her deepthroat him.

"I wanna hear you moan, baby," he said, still grinning like a psychopath. She made no noise, however, which didn't please him one bit. It didn't stop him from cumming, however, and he disgustingly spurted every bit of his semen down her throat. He pulled his dick out of her mouth, lifted her up by the arms and sat her down on the bench. "How's about you use those titties of yours on me next?" he asked, pressing his penis against her breasts.

Destroy him, the voice in the back of her mind said, make him wish he'd never even thought about coming in here and using you the way he has.

Unlike all the other times the voice had spoken to her, she complied. Using her powers, she pushed him against the opposite set of lockers and held his arms spread. His clothes disappeared, as if he'd never been wearing them. She stood up and walked over to him, thoughts and ideas of what to do to him running through her mind. First of all, she made it so that he would know every single thing she was about to do to him, so that he could know, so that he could feel what he was about to lose. She ran her fingers up his still-hard shaft. "I don't think so," she said, her voice taking on a cold, hateful tone. His dick softened considerably, to the point where it began to shrink. "Never again, either. That thing doesn't work anymore." Her hands moved up to his chest, where she grabbed both of his nipples.

"Like mine so much? How about you get your own pair?" She felt his chest start to puff beneath her hands, then grow out. Soon, his breasts were the mirror image of hers, all the hair from his chest falling off and landing on the floor at his feet. She did the same with the rest of his body hair, his leg hair, his pubic hair. "I bet those great big nips of yours just get so hard whenever you see a man, even the ugliest of the ugly, the fattest of the fat, the hairiest of the hairy. Too bad for you, you'll never get hard at the sight of a girl again." Her fingers moved again, this time to his mouth. "And I bet any guy would wanna fuck such a pretty mouth like that, it's so inviting, after all." His mouth shifted, his lips plumping up.

She grabbed his hair and pulled his head back against the locker. "Good thing anybody'd confuse you for a girl, what with this long, silky blonde hair you've got. I bet a bunch of girls are jealous of your hair, too, since it always looks perfect." His hair lightened several shades until it became a stunning platinum blonde, then lengthened several inches until it reached his waist. She moved her hand back down his body, then around to his buttocks. "And such a nice, soft, perfectly round bubble butt, I'm even jealous of that, sweetiepie." His ass expanded, widened, rounded. She had to admit, she was a little jealous, but she could change that later, if she chose to. She brought her hand around to his front and played with his balls a little bit. "I don't think you need those, since you can't cum anymore." His testicles shrank, shrank, shrank, then disappeared into non-existence. His terribly small dick remained, alone.

Leaving Steven where he was, Erin walked back to her locker and returned to changing into her clothes. Once she was done, she released him from the invisible restraints and watched him fall to his knees. She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Hope you like bras and panties and all that wonderful stuff us girls wear, 'cause your new soft, feminine skin can't even stand the touch of boys' clothes, unless it's something like a sweater or a dress shirt. Bet your new boyfriends will love to see you wear those. Oh, and try getting guys to take you seriously when you sound like a twelve year old girl. Bet they'll get really hard listening to you moan though, and you will moan, sweetie, especially since guys will get hard just having your scent in the room."

After leaving the room, and Steven, behind, she made it so that no one would believe Steven when he explains what happened to him. They'd all just see that he'd become a little sissy slut, and treat him like one. She didn't want Sally to hate her, after all.

When Erin returned home, Aaron asked her what had taken her so long coming home. "Just chatting with some girlfriends, that's all."

And she smiled, even though a part of her was now frightened at what she had become.

7