The Day the Rock Stood Still
762 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aaron held the newspaper in his hands and couldn't believe what he was reading. "High School Quarterback's Father Arrested for Incest". Grant Billings' father had been arrested for molesting his son, who had willingly let his father have his way with him. Aaron just could not believe what he had just read, and he'd read the headline and the article seven times since he got to school.

He stuffed the newspaper in his book bag as he made his way to his first class. He gave Emily a little pat on the ass as he passed her. She smirked at him and then turned back to her locker. He couldn't wait to see her later, in chemistry.

Almost like a dream, he watched as people started moving faster, speeding past him like he wasn't even there. He didn't move, he just watched as this incredible sight played itself out, and then, just as suddenly as it began, it ended, and people returned to normal speed. Emily was standing next to him, staring at him like he had grown a second head. "What?" he asked.

"Um, what's up with you? You're just standing there like you just saw your dad masturbating, or something."

"We... weren't... Are we about to go to chemistry?"

"Yeah, why? It's not like half the day hasn't passed yet."

He scratched his head. That was exactly what had happened. He'd just watched three classes go by in the blink of an eye, and yet no one else seemed to know what happened. It was just like yesterday, when he wanted calculus to be over so quickly. He unzipped his book bag and looked inside, finding only his chemistry stuff, as opposed to the creative writing stuff he'd last grabbed from his locker.

He was afraid the day was only going to get weirder.

He followed Emily into chemistry class, where the two of them sat down at their work table and waited for the teacher to arrive. All around them, the rest of the class was chattering like teenagers did, but Aaron just couldn't get over what had just happened. He now knew for certain that the rock had nothing to do with it, too. It was sitting on his dresser in his bedroom at home.

About ten minutes later, as they worked on whatever it was the teacher had assigned, Emily just randomly whispered, "If only we could make something that made my boobs bigger." Aaron looked at her with what he assumed was a surprised look. She wasn't an unattractive girl in any way. She always tried to emphasize her body by wearing tight or revealing clothes, yet she hadn't garnered a reputation as a slut at all.

He smiled. "Yeah, those C-cups just aren't big enough."

She stuck out her tongue. "Like you wouldn't enjoy looking at them, not to mention how jealous of you other guys would get."

He kissed her on the cheek. "I guess you're right. You'd look a lot hotter with bigger boobs."

She surprised him by asking, "Why would you even say that?"

"What? But it was your idea!"

"Like I'd suggest having bigger boobs than these?" she waved her hands toward her breasts. Her D-cup breasts.

"Have you always been a D-cup?"

"It runs in the family, so yeah, I have been for a while now." She smirked. "I'd have figured you'd know, seeing as you landed on them yesterday."

Aaron scratched his head. The situation was very familiar, almost like the day before, with the skirt/shorts. Something weird is happening.

***

Aaron splashed water on his face and took a long, hard look in the mirror. Somehow, he'd gained some sort of magical powers, or something. That would account for the odd time changes, Emily's skirt changing into shorts, her breasts growing, probably even what happened with Grant Billings, though that was probably a bit more of a stretch.

Hank Stanford walked out of the stall behind him. "Whoo! Stinks in here! Probably shouldn't have had that third burrito at lunch."

Aaron laughed. "Naw, you should have had nachos. You'd be blocked up, but at least you wouldn't be ruining bathrooms."

Hank laughed, too, then walked over to the sink and started washing his hands. Aaron took a good look at Hank, then decided that his newfound powers needed a bigger, more deliberate test. First, he thought, and changed Hank's solid black hair a bright red. Of course, Hank didn't notice, even when it was brought to his attention. As far as Hank was concerned, he'd had red hair his whole life, just like his parents (Aaron couldn't coroborate that part, he'd never met Hank's parents). After that, he thought that Hank would look better in girls clothes, so he thought about Hank wearing a bright green sundress and matching sandals. His clothes changed, and yet Hank still did not understand that anything was out of the ordinary. Odds were pretty good that nobody else would find anything odd about Hank's choice of clothing.

"See ya in class, Hank," Aaron said as the newly minted crossdresser walked out of the restroom. Just before he walked out, Aaron decided that Hank should have longer hair, and then Hank's hair grew until it reached his shoulders. In matching his new look, his hair took on a feminine style.

This is not something to take lightly, Aaron thought. School's over for the day. And with that, the final bell rang. He looked at his watch and saw that it was now 3:30, when the school day ended. Time to go have some fun.

9