Do Not Attempt to Adjust Your Clothing, For the Next Hour, We Are in Control
800 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aaron sat across the booth from Hank and could barely believe he had let Hank talk him into it. It wasn't anything particularly odd, they were simply in a McDonald's booth, having a quick bite to eat, but it was the people all staring at them. Sure, just because it was accepted that Hank was a crossdresser didn't mean that it was something people liked to accept. Hank was sitting there, wearing a tube top and a pair of capri pants and he was just chatting away.

"It's not like I'm gay, I just prefer wearing girls' clothes. It's not weird, not at all." He munched down on his quarter pounder. Aaron noticed he was even wearing fake breasts, as well. You'd never be able to tell Hank was male unless you listened to his voice. "Nancy likes dating a crossdresser, she says it's the best of both worlds, that it's like her best girlfriend and her boyfriend all wrapped up in one person."

Aaron yawned. All he'd wanted to do was get a quick meal and head off to the mall to check out his powers, and Hank had dragged him into sitting together. Hank may not want to be a girl, but he sure acted like one now that Aaron had made him dress like one.

"I'm boring you, aren't I?" Hank asked. Aaron looked up from his food at the disturbingly attractive face of the school's star swimmer. "Sorry. I know, I know, you didn't come here to listen to me chatter on about everything. I'm just happy to have somebody to say it to, even if you're not listening a hundred percent."

Aaron shrugged. "Nah, I'm sorry. I've been a little tired today." He faked the tiredness as a way to hide the fact that he was thinking of new things to do. He looked around at other patrons of the resturaunt and decided to have a little fun with a particularly large woman sitting alone. First of all, he slimmed the woman down, made her a bit more attractive, then he changed her background, making her quite the attractive little French woman. Last, he gave her heavy make up and made her clothes far more whorish.

Almost as if she hadn't been in the buiilding before hand, every male eye turned toward the French whore sitting at a table casually eating a meal, even Hank's turned to stare at her. "Quite the babe over there, huh?" Hank asked.

"Yup."

"Too bad she picks such gaudy clothes."

Aaron could only chuckle.

***

Aaron needed a big test, now. Something more than just turning guys into crossdressers and making ugly chicks hotter (or, in the case of Emily, making hot chicks hotter). He needed to do something really big.

Derek Buxton was the captain of the school's basketball team. He was currently hanging around the mall with his buddies on the basketball team, mainly hanging around the sports apparel stores. They were laughing, pulling pranks, generally having a good time with themselves.

Aaron decided it was time for one of Buxton's teammates to have a nice looking girl hanging around them.

He concentrated first on Derek's clothing. His blue jeans shrunk into an incredibly mini skirt, which did nothing to hide the thong that he was wearing underneath. His shoes morphed from tennis shoes with socks under them into a pair of six inch spike heels with fishnet stockings crawling up his legs until they reached his thighs. His letter jacket and tee-shirt changed into a very tight crop top with an obviously black bra underneath, all covered by a denim half jacket with the sleeves cut off. Neither of Derek's two friends noticed the difference at all, not even when one of them asked for gum from out of Derek's pink purse.

Next, he focused on Derek's body. Nothing world changing, at first, simply slimming him down to feminine proportions. His waist shrank and his hips ballooned out, along with his ass. His legs went from muscular and hairy to sexy and smooth. Muscle left his upper body entirely, severely shrinking his body. His face slimmed into one any teen beauty queen would envy, while his shaggy brown hair straightened and lengthened considerably, reaching his mid back. Derek had once stood tall at six-foot-three, and now he didn't even reach five-foot-nine in his six inch heels.

Now, now for the big stuff. Aaron saw no change when he changed Derek's cock and balls into a vagina and ovaries, but the DD-cup breasts made it plainly obvious that Derek was no longer Derek any longer. The new Cindy Buxton hung onto her boyfriend, Sam Jones, and pressed her breasts against his chest while their other friend wasn't looking.

Aaron couldn't believe it. He'd just changed a guy into a girl, and it had taken no less than sixty seconds, and no one would ever know that Cindy had ever been anything but Cindy. Her entire history was rewritten in a matter of seconds, much like her body had been. Cindy was the lead cheerleader, well-known as a school slut, and had even caused the last gym teacher to be suspended after being caught sleeping with him in the principal's office.

And the only one who had any memory of Derek Buxton was Aaron.

Oh, I could get used to this!

***

Aaron had absolutely no idea how he met up with Hank again, but he was now being dragged back and forth between different stores, carrying the bags like any guy does with his girlfriend, only Hank was not his girlfriend.

Unsurprisingly, Hank had changed his outfit again. He was now wearing a pair of short shorts similar to the ones Emily had been made to wear the day before, and a green crop top that did little to hide his fake breasts. His feet were strapped into a pair of sandals that looked like someone would need a degree in theoretical geometry to understand, and increased his height by about three inches.

How did I get here, again? he thought to himself. He had no answer for himself.

"Could I pull off the look in this dress?" Hank asked, holding the soft pink minidress up to his chest.

"Maybe if your rack was real," Aaron answered.

Hank tsked. "I wish it was, sometimes. Nancy says I have no idea what it feels like to be a girl, since I just wear falsies."

Aaron could accomodate Hank's wish. Almost considered doing it, Hank had been a decent friend even before he'd been unknowningly turned into a crossdresser with aspirations of real girlhood. First, however, he made Nancy arrive in the store to take some of the pressure off of his arms.

"Thanks for carrying Hank's bags, Aaron," Nancy said, appearing out of nowhere. Hank was quite relieved to see his girlfriend show up. "You look so hot in that, Hanky."

Hank's disturbingly cute face turned pinker than it already was with the blush he'd been wearing. "Thanks, but... No 'Hanky' in public, remember?"

Aaron couldn't pass it up. "What's with 'Hanky'?"

Nancy answered, "That's my pet name for him whenever we're in bed together. Last night, I fucked his little ass with my strap-on, and the little slut loved it."

Aaron smiled. He noticed for the first time that Nancy was wearing pretty masculane clothing for someone as pretty as she was. Maybe it's time to change this relationship up a little bit. He'd already proven he could change a guy into a girl, maybe it was time he did just the opposite with Nancy. First, he shrank her breasts down to nothing, beefed her up a little bit to standard male proportions, then pulled that magic penis out of her former vagina and those magic testicles out of her ovaries. He adjusted her clothing very little - she was already wearing male outer clothing, but she obviously was wearing a bra and panties underneath. He stripped the bra away completely and changed the panties into briefs, and where Nancy had stood, there was now Nolan.

Nolan leaned down a little and kissed Hank on the cheek, making the crossdresser blush even more. "Geez, it's like you wanna fuck here," Hank said to his loving boyfriend.

Aaron's changes to Hank took little time. The false breasts were changed into the real deal, and his cock and balls into a pussy. Since he was already wearing girls' clothes, the image didn't change much. Actually, the image didn't change at all. Hannah looked exactly like Hank had just moments before, except she was one hundred percent female, instead of ninety percent female and ten percent male. She grabbed her boyfriend's crotch for a second and gave a quick squeeze, which obviously excited them both.

"I'm gonna go now," Aaron said, turning to leave, "see you guys at school tomorrow."

Hannah blew him a kiss and said, "See you tomorrow, Aaron."

***

Aaron laid on his bed and looked up at his ceiling. He had to admit, he was having a little too much fun with his newfound powers. T.H. White wouldn't agree with what he was doing at all, but Aaron was not a writer of classical literature, he was a teenage boy with a burning desire to have some fun with his special ability before something in life inevitably took it away from him.

And he knew exactly what his next scheme would be. He'd have to wait until school the next day, but that wouldn't take long. Just one night's sleep. He could actually change time to make it the next day, but he preferred the natural way of waiting. It made the fun he was going to have all the more exciting.

6