Chapter 2
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the entrance of Havenmill town, a female figure had just newly arrived in town. She had been on a long journey from the south and she had not even reached her destination yet.

She decided to rest for the night and then continue tomorrow. She wore a long cloak that hid her physical appearance; she had to keep a low profile so she wouldn’t get herself into unnecessary disturbances.

“This town should have a hotel or an Inn but I wonder where I can find them”

She moved on inside the town, searching for a place she could stay the night. She asked some of the townspeople and they all directed her to a place called “The Neon”.

“This Neon must probably be a famous place, I wonder why” she said as she proceeded to where she was directed to.

She walked until she reached a dark alley. She stared at the darkness as if something was there. She stayed calm and collected, she showed no fear or worry whatsoever.

“Come out!” she commanded but to who?

Suddenly a horde of demons rushed at her.

(song to play Die mf die by dope)

But the female dodged everyone of their attacks, none of the demons could land a hit on her. Another demon tried again but the female grabbed it’s head and then crushed it to the ground.

She had a short smile on her face although it could not be seen easily because of the cloak.

The demons surrounded her and again rushed to attack her but the female was too wuick for them and they all got pummelled to their demise. She used her hands and her legs to attack, punching and kicking her opponents to their death.

Her strength was greater than theirs, they were just like Childs play for her.

In a mere 5 minutes, all the demons were defeated.

 

She then adjusted her outfit and her cloak and continued on to the place called “The Neon”. She was told that the Neon is known for it’s bright colourful neon lights and She would recognise it when she saw it.

She walked pass the poor streets of Havenmill, seeing homeless people, sleeping on the floor, beggars, prostitutes and so on.  This town was much different than hers, she lived in a town called “Fort strange” and it was more of a village than a town but it was much better than Havenmill; It wasn’t perfect but she preferred it. She would usually walk pass the beautiful lake, sit on the large trees that bared delicious fruits and so on.

“I really miss home”

Later on she was able to locate the place, she was amazed by the lights that were coming from the inside. She proceeded inside and what she saw confused her.

“Why was I directed to some kind of bar or club? I asked for a hotel or Inn. Humans are really ignorant creatures.” She said

She looked around and saw men having their drinks and discussing, there were women dressed provocatively, the interior was illuminated by the neon lights, there were sets of tables and chairs, there was even a small stage that had a long pole on it and there was music playing.

 

(First person Narration)

So this is a place where humans come and fulfil their desires with drinks and women, how typical.

I really wish I wasn’t given this mission to retrieve the panther soul, But at least I’m getting closer, I should be able to reach it’s shrine which is located on the east from here in two days.

I really hope my mothers have a reason for me to retrieve this artifact because it’s been a real unpleasant journey.

I’ve had to fight plenty demons, pass through different lands and terrains and deal with different varieties of strange and annoying humans and so on.

Perhaps I should take a drink myself, I do deserve one after all.

I proceed to go to the bar stand where an old man was serving and mixing different drinks. I take a seat at the stand and wait to order.

The old man approached me and asked “What can I get you…..uum”

“I’ll have a cup of cola but don’t add any strong alcohol in it, I like mine plain”

“Sure, coming right up” the old man said as he proceeded to take a glass cup and then fill it in with what I ordered. Maybe I should also ask him if he knows any Hotels.

 

Once the man had given him my drink, I proceeded to ask him “Do you know where I can find an Inn?”

“Well yes, this place has an Inn that is not too far from here, you can even book the waitresses here for the night if you have th-”

“Not Interested in that but thank you” I said, cutting off his last sentence, unlike these humans I have no interest in fornication.

I Took a sip from my cola and then paid the man for it. The drink kind of tastes better than the ones I’ve had in my hometown.

Hmm how many years has it been since I left the underworld? These demons continue to hunt me until they either take me back or have my head on a stick. I guess Marduk is very persistent. I’m really thankful for my mothers that took me in and then taught me how to fend for myself. They are both witches but the good kind….well unless if you anger them haha. I can remember the time when they turned a person to a cat because he was stealing from our garden but at the end he learned his lesson and was transformed back.

I really want to get this quest over with and return back home.

“What a pai-”

 

“YOU STUPID BITCH”

1