Chapter 3
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Havenmill Town

The Neon

 

“YOU STUPID BITCH”

A man raised his voice on one of the waitresses from the bar. He seemed to be a mercenary and he had a bad stench of Booze. Everyone turned their attention to him to see what was going on.

He stood up from his seat, trying to intimidate the waitress that served him his drink.

“Listen here you bitch; your job is to serve and to fuck and now that’s what you’re going to do to me!” The merc said, it didn’t take a blind man to see that he was drunk and wasted.

He grabbed the waitress hand with force and she tried to make him let go. Everybody watched as the scene went on and nobody even made a move to help the girl until….

 

(First person Narration) (Beza)

“Huh what the hell is going on here?”

I Said moving forward to the scene. It seems the dude was harassing Felicia and I ain’t gonna tolerate that. I proceeded to force his grip off her and then and then stood up to him face to face.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing punk” he said and already his breath has a bad stench of alcohol and nicotine. How many shots did this guy take?

“Listen here you bastard, get out of my way, this doesn’t concern you” he continued.

“Well then I’ll make it my concern, you raised your hands on one of the most beautiful girls here and you call yourself a man?” I reply, mocking him and giving him my signature smirk and trust me when I say this, all the Mercs hate my smirk.

“But in all seriousness though, you reek of booze. You should go sleep man before things get worse for you”

I could already notice that the dude was getting more pissed off with every word I said.

“Grr Shut your stupid mouth!” he shouted, attempting to punch my face.

Sigh I guess words won’t do”

 

(Third person Narration)

The mercenary had attempted to punch Bezas’ face, but he was too predictable. Beza had caught his fist with his hand and then pushed the merc back, making him trip on one of the tables and then breaking some glass cups and bottles.

“Come on man, I really don’t wanna do this” Beza said.

The mercenary stood up again and attempted to hit Beza, but then hitting nothing because Beza was too fast for him and dodged his attack. Beza had no interest in fighting a drunk and wasted mercenary.

Just when things weren’t getting any worse, more mercenaries joined the fight and they were all up against Beza.

“Really now? 5 vs 1? Good grief” Beza said, scratching his head and still showed no interest in fighting but he had no other choice but to put his opponents in their place. Everyone watched with interest and enjoyment, all were intrigued to see if the praises about Beza, were just ridiculous talk.

Tom sat back and took a sip from his drink and said “Well time to watch a pro at work”

The foreign woman that had just arrived to Havenmill was also observing the fight.

 

“Alright then Come on!” Beza taunted.

The fight had begun. Beza stood in the centre while his opponents surrounded him. He showed no lack of confidence and even taunted them more.

The first two mercs from the 5 had rushed at him; one aimed at his face and the other at his abdomen. Beza then caught their attacks with his hands again. It shocked the audience because he wasn’t as musclebound as the 5 mercs and they couldn’t believe that he was strong enough to even endure their attacks let alone catch them.

“Come on, you guys can do better than that!” he taunted and then headbutted the merc that aimed at his face and then used his knee and hit the abdomen of the other.

The two fell to the floor wincing in pain, then came the remaining three, they all pounced on Beza like a tiger on its prey but unfortunately for them, their prey was stronger and it outsmarted them.

Beza vaulted out of their way and then landed on one of the tables. He kicked one of the bottles that was on the table and aimed at the merc from the three. The bottle shattered on the mercs’ head and it caused him to lose control of his balance and then made him trip on himself and fall down flat on his face.

The remaining two then proceeded to grab things like chairs and bottles and used them as weapons. They could have used their firearms but that would get the whole place chaotic and they didn’t want to risk getting banned from the bar, this was just a normal bar rough housing, it usually happened from time to time.

The remaining two both rushed at Beza again with their weapons, but he wasn’t ready to waste time anymore. So with that he went on the offensive and then roundhouse kicked the two mercs and then knocked them out unconscious.

By the end of the fight Beza was surrounded by beaten up mercs, laying on the floor.

“Woah I guess I must have overdone it” he said as he proceeded to take a bottle of whiskey from one of the tables and drink it.

“Well I guess that’s over. See ya guys later”

Before he left, he whispered something to the waitress that was abused by the drunk merc. He then finally took his leave and disappeared into the dark night.

The Bar continued it’s usual business despite the fact that there was a fight but it didn’t stop the customers from enjoying their drinks and gossips.

 

(First person Narration) (Foreign woman)

“Well, that was intriguing, who is he?”

Surely this person cannot be a 100% human; His movement, his speed and agility don’t seem human. Very strange….

“Oh him, that’s Bezaliel. One of the top mercs in Havenmill, he’s the one that takes the dangerous jobs and trust me these jobs consist of encountering things that are not human at all” Those were the words of the barman as he wiped and cleaned the cups that the customers had used.

“So, he has encountered things like let’s say Demons?” I ask

“Well, there are rumours, but the other mercenaries choose to stay in disbelief” he replied.

 

Interesting….

I should observe him some more, but I have no time for that, I need to get some rest before I continue my journey tomorrow…. I really wish I had a vehicle instead of using my legs, but I guess it is what it is.

I proceed to pay for my beverage and then leave the bar.

The barman said the hotel should be close by, his directions should be quite accurate.

Yawn Damn I’m tired.

 

I followed the mans’ directions and in a short while, I arrived at the hotel. The external appearance resembled the bars’, Shining Neon Lights.

I proceed inside and then go book a room for myself.

“Hello, I would like to book a room for one night” I said politely to the receptionist.

She stared at me with a weird look on her face; she probably doesn’t get much foreigners here in this establishment.

“Well one room for the night is 180$ and we also offer room service and food but that would increase the cost of your stay” she said as she chewed her bubble gum.

“No thank you, I’ll just pay for the room” I reply with a smile, but I do feel a bit annoyed by the way she’s looking at me.

I take out the required money from my purse and then give it to her. She then brought out a key with a tag on it.

“Your room is on the first floor; its number is 16” she said as she gave me the key.

 

I thanked her and then walked up to my room.

I could already see some men and women entering the other rooms or going up to the other top floors. I should have expected it, this was a love hotel or maybe even a brothel.

No wonder the receptionist was staring at me weirdly. Good Grief, humans and their hungry, lustful desires.

I finally found my room and then entered inside. The room was not bad at all, it was decently furnished, and the bed seemed really comfortable and the bathroom was also decent. I should take a bath before I finally rest.

 

(Third person Narration)

The Woman went inside the bathroom and proceeded to turn on the warm side of the tap so it could fill in the bathtub with warm water. There was a liquid soap and shampoo on a small table stand close to the tub.

She took the soap and poured it into the water and with that the tub was filled with sweet aromatic foamy water.

The woman then took off her clothing, revealing her wonderful, shaped body, her black hair with white ends and her tattoo that was located on her back. Her tattoo was designed as a snake with horns and wings.

She had an appearance that could make many men easily fall for her beauty and her eyes had a very strange colour; the Iris had the colour of purple. This woman did not seem to be human, but she did have an appearance of one.

She had escaped from the underworld at a young age, and she grew up and spent most of her life in the human world. She was a demon but not like the savage and mindless ones, she was different.

 

The woman proceeded to take her bath and relaxed herself and her nerves.

“I really needed this…. hopefully I get to have good night rest” she said, sinking herself into the warm, refreshing bathwater.

 

 

Somewhere else…

At the backside of the Neon bar, Beza loitered around, waiting for someone or something. He walked around in circles and created imaginary shapes and lines on the ground with one of his blades.

“Damn I still gotta meet the old man to make some modifications on my guns and motorcycle. I still can’t believe I got 20000 for preparing, it’s more than enough but I guess I’ll need it for the journey.”

He said to himself as he continued loitering around. His journey was going to be a long one. He would have to pass small towns and villages before he could get to the location of the artifact and he’ll also have competition because there were others that wanted to get their hands on the artifact.

“Hmm I wonder where she is”

Suddenly the backdoor of the bar was open and from it came out one of the waitresses. Beza looks up at the girl and smiled; Seeing her outfit made him create so many scenes in his head on the things he would do to her tonight and all alone.

“Oh damn baby girl, what took you so long?”

The waitress then quickly approached him and embraced him tightly. She had tears on her face that smeared her makeup, she buried her face on his chest, letting all her emotions out.

“It’s ok Felicia, that guy will think twice next time before he dares touch you”

Beza said as he returned the courtesy by embracing her also. They both held each other for long minutes, it was peaceful and silent, nobody was around to interrupt or disturb them.

 

After a short moment passed, Felicia stopped crying and she finally separated herself from Beza.

“You know, I wouldn’t mind if we stayed like that for hours”

He said with a flirtatious smile on his face. Felicia giggled at the comment and nodded in agreement; She gave a faint smile and slowly regained her composure.

“So why did you bring me here?” she asked

“Well, I got a new mission and trust me, the pay is over the fucking roof, I even got 20k for some prepping, but I decided that it was more than enough so….”

Beza pulled something from his pocket and then stepped closer to Felicia and then gave her an amount of 1,500 Dollars.

Felicia gazed at Beza in shock, she was not expecting to receive such a high amount of money. Her mood was lightened up immediately, she gave him another big hug, continuously saying “Thank you!”

Beza smiled and replied, “Hey it’s no biggie, I mean that’s what besties are for right?”

 

Beza and Felicia had known each other for a while ever since Beza came to Havenmill. They both cherished and adored each other; There were times when Felicia would nurse him back to health when he had returned from a mission and on Felicias’ 18th birthday was when the two both had their first night of pleasure and made love to each other. Time passed on and Beza became much busier as a Mercenary and she had to go find a job to take care of herself because she had no parents, she lived alone. The two were not able to see each other as they did before.

 

They both stared at each other’s eyes, their faces were getting closer and closer until finally, they gave in to their instincts of Desire and kissed passionately, while embracing each other. Their passion was like a raging fire, they could taste each other’s tongue. Beza had his one hand carrying her thighs and his other groping her soft ass, as his body made contact with her soft and lovely curves.

She held onto him tightly and not letting him go, she was in a moment of pure bliss, and she didn’t want it to stop; she loved the way Beza touched her, he was the only man that made her feel like a real woman. Their lust for each other was plenty. Felicia made sweet moans of pleasure as Beza then proceeded to nibble on her neck. she gave full control to him and allowed him to do anything with her body even if it meant for them to make full love to each other at that exact spot.

“This brings back memories from your 18th birthday doesn’t it Babe?” Beza said, teasing her more and more. She continued to make moans of pleasure and enjoying every second of their lustful desires.

 

Long minutes passed and they separated again, trying to catch their breaths.

“Damn I wish we could take this back to my Place, but I have to go meet Dexter and get myself some upgrades on my equipment” he said as he adjusted his coat and then his hair.

Felicia nodded and proceeded to give him one more kiss and wished him good luck.

He then smirked and replied, “when I get back, we’re gonna go for round two, Take care!”

She then nodded and waved at him and then proceeded to return inside to the bar, while Beza walked away onto the streets and towards the person he mentioned whom was known as Dexter.

To be Continued…….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0