3 – Manny Meets Galwordson the Fifth, That Asshole Knight From the Tutorial that He Couldn’t Stand
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Manny landed face butt first on a cold stone slab. He slid off as the bare skin of his rear cheeks felt as if they were resting on ice cubes.

“Ah SHIT!” He exclaimed. One hand covered his pee pee while his other hand rubbed the chilled point of contact. Manny lifted his head up and saw a familiar knight stare at him.

“Welcome, good sir to…” the knight replied. His voice was low, just like his gaze. “Should I get you some clothing, sir?”

“What the FUCK do you think? Of course I’d like some FUCKING clothes!” His rear hand darted forward to cover his pee pee area. “DAMN, you’re even more FUCKING dense in person.”

“I’m sorry if my question bothered, you sir.” The knight bowed down, the visor on his white helmet clanging as it crashed over his face. He raised his head and lifted the visor, staring at the angry naked man the stood shivering in front of him. “You recognize me, good sir?”

Manny rolled his eyes. “Of FUCKING course I do. Everybody who plays Idle Heralds knows who the FUCK you are. You’re the free character that everyone gets. And your stats are utter SHIT for anything past the FUCKING tutorial level.”

“Oh, I see.” The bulking knight reached one finger into the crack of his helmet so he could scratch his head. “I’ve been told that I’m one of the most reliable and dependable warriors in all of Dynamica.

Manny stood up straight, the dimly lit room had a cool draft that made him feel very uncomfortable. A shiver went through his entire body as he tried to examine the surrounding area. Of course, his hands still obscured his pee pee.

“Hate to break it to you, but they’re just sparing your feelings.”

“If you really do know about me, then what’s my name?” The knight reached behind him and plucked tattered brown top and trousers and handed them over to Manny.

“Galwardson the Fifth. But I’m not saying all that SHIT. Everyone just calls you Gal for short.” Manny turned around and put the trousers on first.

“So despite being an outsider, you do know something about Dynamica. Interesting. Are you some kind of seer?”

Manny turned around and rolled his eyes. “No, I’m not a FUCKING seer you dumbASS. I’m just some guy. Trapped in some virtuality reality game or some SHIT.”

“A game?” The knight raised an eyebrow. “You think you’re in a game?”

“BITCH, did I stutter?” Manny exclaimed. “Even with your SHIT stats I could never stand you. Never shutting the FUCK up during the tutorial.”

“So you know what comes next, correct?” The knight stood erect and propped the door to the room open. A bright light broke through the dark room, almost blinding Manny.

“Ah SHIT. That’s some bright ASS FUCKING light.”

“It’s called sunlight. It’s the-“ Gal looked at Manny who was clearly peeved.

“I know what FUCKING sunlight is, ASSHOLE.”

0