End of First Series – Characters and Terms
1.2k 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characters


 

Sena Rayfield
The protagonist who reincarnated from 21st century AD earth. His goal in this world is building his ideal mecha robot.
Birthday: October-6th-SY95

Alex Rayfield
Protagonist’s father. Working as UEF government official.

Hinata Rayfield
Protagonist’s mother. A typical housewife.

Reo Leyford
The girl clinging to the protagonist since the first time they met. A daughter of the influential Leyford family. A main character in the game [Solar Angel].
Birthday: May-29th-SY95

Asteri Leyford
Reo’s 2 year younger little sister. Likes to play especially with her sister. Really like sweets.

Jan
A friend of the Rayfield family. He works as an elevator staff.

Gregory Ficcini
St. Raziel Academy's headmaster. Seems like a good white haired old gentleman.

Ashwin Sunitha
A researcher in Institute of Psychic and Anomalous Phenomena. Also teaches at St. Raziel Academy. Supposedly called as mad scientist. She pioneered ANGEL MECHA technology in the game setting.

Peter Pascal
Professor Ashwin Sunitha's postdoc assistant. Seems like a proper guy unlike the professor. But slowly being corrupted by being around the professor too much.

Greta Ficcini
Class teacher of Gabriel Class the protagonist in. Her hobby is cooking and often cooks for her students.

Vivian Eiselstein
The first classmate welcoming the protagonist in the school. She is the main heroine in the game [Solar Angel].

Marielle Anna Crawford
Second classmate welcoming the protagonist in the school. Best friend of Vivian. Also a main character in the game [Solar Angel].

Bentrami Allison
One of the boys in Gabriel Class. Commander among the boys in class, especially when it’s about physical activities.

Matilda Brouwer
MECHA Club President. Also, in the past Earth was a main character of another game, [Full Mechanical Athlete], that was set in probably the same world as [Solar Angel]. In the game she was a legendary mecha sport athlete.

Sasajima Kotaro
An employee during the robot exhibition which was attacked by monsters. A charge-first-think-later type of guy. Pilot of Big P.

Ito
Kotaro’s colleague. Unlike Kotaro, prefer to think first before acting. Will immediately object to anything that’s even slightly risky. Pilot of Big P.

Suzuki
Kotaro and Ito’s junior. Usually acts as mediator between Kotaro and Ito. Pilot of Big P.

Ryu
Main pilot of Setter-Fighter. Have a rough personality.

Hayate
Main pilot of Setter-Mach. The thinking type of the three.

Jiro
Main pilot of Setter-Tank. Have a similarly rough personality as Ryu, but a little bit more of muscle brain type.

 


Terms


 

ANGLE controlleR (ANGLER)
Humans capable of manipulating ANGLE particles.

ANGLE Enhanced Life-form (ANGEL)
More popular term for ANGLER.

ANGEL MECHA
Also called Mechanical Angel, is special type of MECHA that capable of utilizing piloting angel's abilities.

Anomalously Generated particLE (ANGLE)
Particles emitted and manipulated by some humans which act as causative agent to various anomalous phenomena.

EBook
A flexible sheet-like electronic device that often used as reader for digitized books. The protagonist really likes it.

ESPER or esper
ESP user, humans capable of performing ESP-class abilities, such as telepathy, clairvoyance, telekinesis and others. Is strictly a subset of ANGEL/ANGLER.

Extra-Sensory Perception (ESP)
An alleged perception received from outside of human typical 5 senses.

Gabriel Class
The class protagonist in. Some of the characters in the game appeared in this class' roster.

ID Card
ID card that also doubles as the [Solar Angel] world smartphone-equivalent.

Institute of Psychic and Anomalous Phenomena
One of earliest institutes built to study anomalous phenomena. Today it is considered top in anomalogy research.

Leyford City
Dubbed as most advanced city on earth. Various state-of-the-art technologies are experimented and applied in various parts of the city. Economy is mainly tourism.

Leyford Family
A super wealthy family controlling Leyford City and the country it is in from the shadows. Own the Micronesian space elevator.

Little Jupiter, The
Space colony the protagonist born and lives in. Located at Earth-Moon L5 point.

Mannalite
A mysterious crystal that is the core of ANGEL MECHA technology.

MECHA
Mechanically Extensible and Configurable Heavy Armor. First introduced as manned war machines with height usually vary around 15-20 meters. Later found many applications in civilian sectors.

mecha
Corruption of words 'mechanical' and/or MECHA. Usually refers to any kind of manned or unmanned robots with humanoid or animal-like form factor.

Space Elevator
Very tall structures stretching from Earth to its Geostationary Orbit. With a space elevator, materials can be sent to and from space with minimal cost. They also double as earth spaceports.

St. Raziel Academy for the Gifted
A school supposedly designed for geniuses located in Leyford City. Apparently many important figures come from here. Though it's apparently only an expensive school with non-typical academical system.

United Earth Federation (UEF)
Organization that politically claimed to be humanity's unifying entity, similar to previous Earth United Nation. Though it apparently failed with its main goal in the game's setting.

 


Mecha Series


 

Solar Angel
Game of previous Earth which world protagonist reincarnated into. An action game of controlling mecha robot, called MECHA, in a kind of hack and slash style, set in future Earth.

Full Mechanical Athlete
A sport themed mecha game set in probably the same world as [Solar Angel].

Super Heavy Bodyguard - Big Protector
A mecha robot tv series about how a company using its mecha, Big Protector or simply Big P, to defend Japan from beings of other dimension, homodynes.

Setter Robo
In protagonist past life was an old classic mecha series, one that defines many aspect of super robot genre. The focus is on a 3-transforming robot, called the Setter Robo.

 


I hope I don’t miss anything… Well.. even if I do, then it's probably something not really important. Hopefully.

Well that's it everyone for the first arc. Sorry for going hiatus for about a month long. My laptop broke down so couldn't really continue writing properly.

Bought a new laptop but it's just too slow, I mean who is in their sane mind using 2GB RAM with Windows 10??

Maybe I will try to save to buy a 4GB laptop RAM, since there's actually an empty slot and it says "up to 4GB memory expandable" or something like that.

I don't know how many of you still reading this with the hiatus, but really sorry for the interruption.

Btw, I need input for protagonist's little sibling. He/She might or might not be important to the plot though. I honestly don't know, but just in case he/she will be important (and highly probably will).

I haven't decided the protagonist's sibling will be. Should it be little brother? sister? or?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
9