Prologue
1.1k 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My life seemed ordinary; I went to school as usual. I'm friends with people who fit me. I have a hobby as an otaku that I don't hide from anyone. Most of my classmates' responses seemed to be a bit strange, but some immediately supported my hobby as long as I didn't bother others. As time went on, everyone started to understand my hobby, so that I felt grateful. I continued to be this kind of me until the 3rd grade of high school. I have also had a girlfriend, although our relationship ended up breaking up in the end. But She is someone who can make me confess my feelings to a woman.

The thing that caused us to break up was quite strange. Namely, I wasn't sure about the LDR (long-distance relationship). However, we are both typical people who are pretty difficult to socialize with. This is because she intends to study abroad, whereas I only want to learn in Kyoto. In the end, we decided to separate, but she asked me to promise her something.

"Maybe, for now, we'll be apart for a long time.

But I want you to understand, one day, I'll come back to you.

So, during that time, you have to fill the emptiness of your heart with others so that you are not lonely.

After I return, I'll make sure I get you all over."

Those are the words from her that I heard last time before we parted ways. And right then she took my kiss after a long time I didn't do it with her. Damn, this would be the deepest of heart wounds.

38