First Memory: Part 1
59 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Claranova said that firmly, she was indeed the best Onee san. I was really fascinated by her.

"Hmm .., so that's what happened. Claranova, tell me, where is the boy now? "

He again threatened her own daughter.

However, when princess Claranova decided to remain silent. Marquiss Fareel again said something to Azoth.

"He is in the herd of humans who are attacking us, king Azoth. To be precise, he was the one who caused all of these things to happen. "

Then, Marquiss Fareel pointed to where Theressa was standing. His mouth was really smooth when he reported something.

Without a word, Azoth just disappeared. He didn't even give orders to the gods who were with him.

However, I know. He had moved at the speed of sound just a moment before. That way, he was already in front of all of them. Showing strength is one of the gods' ways to outperform the enemy.

"So, you guys dare to invade my territory? Do you know what the consequences of your actions will be? "

Azoth said that threateningly to Theressa.

It seemed quite strange for a king of the gods to threaten a little girl. In my eyes, his authority disappeared in an instant.

However, Theressa only laughed in response to Azoth's words.

"Hahaha, what are you doing Azoth Boy."

Theressa said that very confidently. It seems she does have a relationship with Azoth.

"Hoho, don't you know who I am little girl. if you dare to speak impolitely to me, then you are indeed a demon king seed. "

Azoth began to intimidate Theressa again.

As she did so, princess Claranova started running towards Theressa. It seemed like she was aiming to protect my body again.

However, Azoth quickly realized it. He also pointed his hand towards her own daughter.

Right after that, a cube-shaped barrier began to form that blocked princess Claranova's path.

"Dad, why are you doing this. "

At the same time, princess Claranova launched various attacks to destroy the barrier her father had created from within.

"Stay there Claranova, let me do the rest. "

Apparently, Azoth did that on purpose so that her daughter wouldn't do anything reckless.

I can understand Azoth's choice.

After Azoth refocused his gaze on Theressa, he only saw Theressa was giving him a disdainful look. I'm starting to understand that Theressa is not afraid of anything. I began to understand that Theressa was not afraid of anything.

"Yes I know very well about you, you are just a stupid kid who cries a lot, and also needs to be taught how to survive in the harsh environment of the god's land. Looks like I managed to trick you, you have a lot to learn Azoth Boy. "

Then Theressa started to give off her true aura. The power emanating from his entire body was so different from before, it even started to make the ground of the sky tremble. Was it just that, therefore it was able to create an earthquake? How could Theressa be that strong?

Suddenly, Azoth's attitude changed 180 degrees.

"Ehhhhh..., wait a minute. I know this aura; doesn't it belong to...

Azoth started to get nervous while saying that; he looked like a god who had lost his pride.

The Pegasus he was riding started screaming loudly, and it seemed that the creature was frightened by the little girl's figure in front of him. His instincts told him he must be a dangerous person.

However, Theressa just continued to smile at him while expanding the aura she gave off.

Because of that, the barrier that Azoth created to seal his daughter started to self-destruct. It seemed that the darkness that she has indeed possess tremendous power. It's way above what I have.

"Why are you nervous like that, are those god eyes that you are proud of useless in front of me, hahaha. Stupid kid. "

Theressa laughed again at Azoth's every move, which was getting weird now.

Even princess Claranova was also very surprised by what her father was showing right now.

"It's not usually father would show such an attitude, what actually happened?. "

The gods behind them also looked very curious behind the sudden change of their god-king; some even thought that god Azoth had been affected by mind control magic, but when they checked the state of their king, no strange magic or controlling ability was found. Everyone was again confused by this incident.

"Shouldn't be, only one person knows that…, that means…."

Then, suddenly Azoth decided to dismount from his horse, then began to kneel in front of Theressa just like that.

Everyone who saw this incident was completely shocked, including Cleopatra Okaa-sama. Surely she wouldn't have expected something like this to happen.

"Please forgive me, Dark Empress. No, Theressa sama. I have been rude to you. "

"EHHHHH? "

Everyone showed the same response about what happened before their eyes.

However, Azoth paid no heed to their response or his pride.

Then, he ordered all his subordinates while continuing to kneel in front of Theressa.

"All of you, hurry behind me and kneel down. Do it fast. "

"But, Azoth sama. What really happened."

One of them seemed to disagree with the order of the king of the gods.

"Just do it if you want to live, I don't accept any rejection. Your life will be in the decisions you make. "

After hearing what their supreme leader said, they couldn't help but do the same.

Following Azoth's movement, all of Azoth's subordinates also bowed to me. Because gods are cowards when it comes to their lives, surely they will do whatever they are told. I can understand why my past experiences are so pleasant to look at or remember.

The thing that really surprised me was that the Pegasus also bowed down along with its owner. Seeing all the dignitaries of one of the Pantheons humble themselves is an unforgettable experience.

However, Theressa started walking towards where Azoth was kneeling. I seem to know what she will do after this.

Arriving in front of Azoth, Theressa raised her right leg above Azoth's head; then, she kicked Azoth's head hard so that Azoth's position changed from kneeling to prostrating in front of Theressa. She really knew what to do; somehow, Theressa became more and more like me.

"This is how you should do it. "

Theressa said that in a very sadistic tone, but the gods behind her looked very surprised by what had happened.

Because from the place Azoth was prostrating, a hole had been created due to Theressa's small push.

When Theressa looked at everyone, their mouths were all wide open at the sight of this.

Even Oyaji herself showed the same shock as everyone else; only Cleopatra Okaa the same kept smiling at the humiliation which is conducted by Theressa. It seems that the two of them agree in doing this.

Princess Claranova was also very surprised, seeing her father being treated like a slave. For her, it was the first time seeing her father in such a low position.

"Please forgive me, Theressa-sama. "

However, Azoth could only say that while being stepped on like that. He no longer had the pride of being the king of the gods of the Funan Pantheon.

"You don't usually act like this, don't you like it when I step on your head like this. You seem to have changed, but I better stop this because your self-esteem will drop even more. "

After saying that, Theressa retracted her foot, treading on Azoth's head for a long time, then she stood normally in front of Azoth.

"I'm very grateful for Theressa sama kind heart, but please don't say it like that in front of everyone. "

Eh, why does this older man seem to have a strange fetish? It seems he is indeed a strange person, what really happened.

"Okay, I understand. Even so, you will pay dearly for everything that happened Azoth boy. "

"I am ready to do everything you ask Theressa sama. Even return all the things you have given to us. "

To me, they look like superiors and subordinates in the same office.

"Hahaha, you don't have to do this. I'm not the ruler anymore, haven't I given a little of my power to you. Now think of me as a traveler. So, can you explain why my master can be accused of destroying the world and considered the seed of a demon king?."

Theressa said that in a threatening tone, all the gods who saw her looked terrified with Theressa's expression.

Then, Azoth tried to kneel before Theressa; a few moments later, he spoke again.

"Actually the reason for my departure was the one that caused your master to be accused of being a new demon king seed, previously I investigated my subordinates who made mistakes in the research facility developed by the Pantheon that I lead. My subordinates used the combination of foreign powers excessively, and it had an impact on this world. "

Azoth explained it in detail.

"Oh, then?. "

"When I went to check everything had happened, at the same time I realized that another existence was summoned from the actions of my subordinates. Since I didn't have the chance to block it, it just attacked the world of the gods. But strangely, things in the world are still fine. A few moments later, I just felt a power greater than mine. That's when I decided to come back here. But, Master of Theressa sama thought he was destroying this world without realizing it. So, he repaired this world from scratch. Even with my current self I need to use a holy weapon to do so. That's how it actually happened. "

I, who listened to the explanation from the pantheon king of gods Funan Azoth, couldn't believe it.

But, because the culprit was me, I still remember the incident even though I was already dead at that time.

It seems that from the start, I was always creating sensations that could take the Pantheon leaders by surprise. No wonder Cleopatra Okaa sama is just as obsessed with me.

Then, Theressa turned to the gods behind Azoth.

"So, are you heard of that, venerable general of the gods. The source comes from your own supreme leader you know. "

Theressa said that in a tone of sarcasm. Apparently, she was still not satisfied with the humiliation he had done earlier.

11