A Sign of what happened : Part 4
32 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's not like Okaa-sama, I'm just trying to get along with Sakuya. I was a little nervous when I found out she was my personal maid. "

"But, why is it that Sakuya-chan looks nervous to you. This is really weird. "

Okaa sama seemed equally distrustful of me, she pressed her breasts back against my face, but she gave me a suspicious look.

At this rate, I can't get away so easily. At least, in this position, I can get two different sensations.

Since I had no other reason, I had no other choice. I also forced my face to press Okaa sama breasts to avoid her gaze.

When she realized what I was doing, her bloodshot eyes started to dim.

"Ara, bad boy. "

From a distance, we both heard Oyaji's voice again.

"Cleo, how long are you going to keep him there.You should know what Raven has been doing all this time. "

"Ehhhh, is that so Oyaji?. "

This time, I was surprised by what Oyaji said.

"Finally you are free, but why do you look nervous like that Raven?."

"If it's like that then...."

Suddenly, I thought of the worst.

In an instant, Okaa sama again whispered something in my ear.

"There is no point in lying to me Rav chan but I will forgive you. "

Right after she said that, Okaa sama turned around, then she took my hand to walk with her.

"Sorry for the long wait Shoichi-sama. "

"You really don't know the meaning of holding back. "

Even though Oyaji looks protested, Okaa sama just doesn't seem to care. Instead, she just keeps looking at me.

"Rav-chan, you can sit anywhere. But, I suggest you just sit beside me. "

"Okay. "

At least, I shouldn't allow Okaa sama to say the thing I'm afraid of. I have to follow her orders.

Then I sat next to her.

"So, how far do you know Raven? "

Without further ado, Oyaji just said that.

"Don't be in a hurry Shoichi sama, Rav chan just woke up from his long sleep. We have to wait for his soul to stabilize first."

Okaa-sama began to reprimand Oyaji's words.

"I'm sorry Raven. But, I'm just worried about you. I guess there are some things that can't go back."

Now that I can feel Oyaji's worry, it seems that Oyaji tried to hide this from me by acting like he always did.

"It's okay Oyaji, I'm fine. Then, Okaa-sama also doesn't have to worry calm down myself. So what's today's menu?."

When I asked them, for some reason, my parents looked at each other.

In a few moments, they slightly held back their laughter.

However, Okaa sama looked back at me.

"Of course your favorite food, Kare. Moreover, this is specially made by mother."

Then, Okaa-sama opened all the closed meals that were on the table. "

Mom answered with a happy tone.

"Maybe this is the first time I eat mother's cooking, after so long my memory is sealed."

"We'll talk about that later, let's eat first."

Oyaji tried to interrupt my conversation.

" good. "

Then, mother gave me a portion so I could taste it immediately.

I ate it too; it tasted really good. It's not just her appearance that is stunning; even Okaa-sama's talent is extraordinary when it comes to cooking. I am very grateful that I was born by her.

"How does it feel Rav-chan?"

Okaa sama looked nervous when she asked me that.

"Perfect, I want to add more."

In just a few moments, my plate was empty because my appetite was so big.

Then, I pointed the empty plate at my mother.

"I'm happy if you like it. Don't worry, there's still a lot. You can add as much as you like "

Then Okaa sama gave me the second portion without asking much more.

In the end, I was the only one eating here alone; my parents just kept watching how I ate.

Even though I usually don't feel comfortable being stared at like this when I'm eating, at least I feel that they won't scold me for eating so much food.

There are advantages to having a large appetite.

The atmosphere at this dining table is similar to what was in ancient Europe, there are many candles on the table, and there are many plates made of metal; even some spoons for dessert are also made of wood.

Since I'm already from having passed out for a few days, I'll satisfy myself with the food that's here.

Moments later, I had managed to finish seven bowls of curry alone. Actually, this is not an achievement to be proud of, but somehow I feel very happy.

"It seems that with you, there will be no more food left here."

Oyaji started mocking my sizeable meal.

"It looks like the farmer's harvest, I'll spend it too."

However, I answered it with a joke as well.

Without another word, for some reason, both of us were able to laugh by ourselves.

Somehow, I'm starting to understand this pointless talk.

"Never mind, now let's talk about it. You guys seem to let me not join, Rav chan. What are you feeling now?."

Okaa sama started asking that; it seems that she is very worried about this.

"If Okaa-sama asks about it, it seems that my body feels lighter. Then, I can see with a wider range. The rest nothing has changed. "

"Is that the only thing you remember? "

However, I smiled slightly when I saw my mother was worried about me.

"Surely Okaa-sama feels that the current me will be much different from someone Okaa-sama met before, but I'm still me. Nothing has changed in the slightest, maybe just an increase in the knowledge that is in my head right now."

"Rav-chan...."

I sensed the danger again when I saw my mother staring at me.

"Please don't overdo it, Okaa-sama should understand what I'm saying now. "

"But why, you shouldn't have refused. Because you are my Rav chan. "

When I heard her say that, it reminded me of some pretty dangerous things; I had to distract her with something else.

"Okaa-sama, aren't you curious about the memories about me? "

"Of course I'm very curious about it, but after hearing you call me Okaa sama. All those worries started to disappear on their own. "

Then, Okaa sama grabbed my right hand just like that; why did I have to sit next to her. I'm starting to regret my decision.

However, Oyaji started talking to me.

"Cleo, hold on. Didn't I say that before, don't make Raven feel bad. "

"But, Shoichi sama. I miss him. "

"Still, there are far more important things for us to talk about. Our time is also limited, please don't forget that. "

"Mhhhmmmm..."

For some reason, Okaa-sama looks displeased with Oyaji's words, but this is an advantage for me.

At least I can get away from her after this.

"Raven, so how much do you already know? "

"I think I've got all my memories. Even about the war with the gods from the Funan Pantheon. "

The two looked surprised at something I said.

"Is there something wrong with what I said? "

I guess this is beyond their prediction.

"No, you didn't say anything wrong. So I see, I started to understand what he meant earlier. "

Oyaji said something I didn't know.

"However, I still don't know what happened after that. Can you guys tell the continuation?, actually my main memory only goes to the time when my body was brought back to the human world. "

This is the opportunity I've been waiting for because there are many strange things I need to know the answer to after this.

"Looks like your awareness is very useful in dealing with that matter, I'll explain the part you want to know. On that day, after we brought you back to the human world. You managed to survive, but your strength was so weak that you could be injured with a normal human blow. When It was me and your mother starting to discuss something about your fate, should this happen again. We may not be able to save you in time again. So, it is with a heavy heart that we have made the decision to bring you into my world."

I also pay close attention to each explanation; it seems that there is nothing that Oyaji is hiding.

"I see, but what is your reason for sealing me.  shouldn't you guys need to not do that to me?. "

"The answer to that is your own existence, I'm afraid about the thing you absorbed from the failed experiment of one of the gods of the Pantheon Funan. I can't let you be devoured by something I don't know about. For a while, we continued to learn a few things that you absorb, until you come to the conclusion that something has entered so deep into your soul."

Looking back on how I did it, it's only natural that what Oyaji was afraid of could progress to that extent. However, it is useless to be afraid of the ghosts of the past.

"Then, what did Oyaji and Okaa sama both decide at that time?. "

"As a result of the research conducted, it has come to the conclusion that we can't do anything about the thing you've absorbed, therefore the one thing we can do is seal your original ability that way, it won't affect you any further. "

A most reasonable choice to deal with problems like this.

"It's true, something that I couldn't realize if I was in that state. However, I slightly realized that there was something else I needed to know more about. "

"even that trait, you very much similar Cleo. I'll continue, after Cleo and I came to that conclusion, we decided to do it, but it all failed because there wasn't a single magic or skill that could completely restrain your abilities. Apparently, your ability development has increased greatly after fighting Azoth's previous subordinates. "

I was reminded of what Lilith said earlier; it seems that it resulted from what the two of them did.

Then, after that, I nodded when I heard Oyaji's answer, he continued his sentence again.

"Because of that, we're having a bit of trouble finding something to completely seal your abilities. However, your mother Cleopatra told me that she had checked the treasure of the Romanova family, your mother said she found a tool that serves to seal one's abilities. However, the tool has huge side effects as well. "

At this point, I began to understand the reason why they took this decision; they had to choose to lose me or lose my memory.

2