Chapter 23- A Class of Classes
586 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sol woke up by the foot of the altar, the glowing iridescent crystal was hovering there peacefully, clearly awaiting its next victim.

He croaked as he rolled over onto his stomach, his body felt achy like after an intense workout. He sat up and rubbed his eyes to see where he was, it was unfamiliar at first but then he soon realised.

He touched his face, chest, junk, legs- he was still human. He breathed a sigh of relief, he didn’t want to turn into a blue alien.

He brought out a bottle of water and splashed it on the ground to look at his reflection. His face seemed slightly more elongated, not in a bad or ugly way but a strangely attractive way. His eyes were no longer hazel, instead, they were iridescent and they shimmered like the rest of the dimension.

Sol stood up and felt taller, not a whole feet taller but a couple of inches. His body felt better and more capable. He brought out his dagger and cut into his vein, it was red but still shimmered every so often like his eyes.

He noticed he had a bunch of notifications and pulled them up, he prayed that his class was good.

Your body has undergone transformation. You are now a native of the Euclid Dimension.

Your race is now Hearthren.

Description

-All entities of the Euclid Dimension are harmonised together. You are now too. You understand the feeling that you share with those similar. You are a Hearthren, a powerful native of the Euclid Dimension.

Racial Bonuses:

+8 Strength

+8 Endurance

+8 Constitution

+8 Dexterity

+6 Charisma

+6 Perception

+5 Wisdom

+5 Intelligence

+2 Luck

Your average lifespan is now 300 years.

 

“Woah,” Sol said, amazed, it was an incredible amount of stats. He got up and began to jump, finding it easier and his body far more relaxed. He felt more aware of his surroundings.

You have received the class- Euclid Summoner

You have received the title- Euclid Summoner.

The Euclid Summoner is the most powerful class amongst the Hearthren. Their endless mana pool can summon the strongest of entities that you deem worthy to fight by your side.

Any entities summoned will have unyielding faith and loyalty to you. They will obey your every command and fulfill it to the best of their abilities.

Class Bonuses:

+20 Wisdom

+10 Intelligence

You are a native of the Mortal Dimension and now the Euclid Dimension. You are able to teleport between the two dimensions once a week. This is a skill that is not available to be levelled up. To access it, it will be on your class page.

Starting skills and spells:

Spell- Iridescent Blink Novice I (A)

Description- A summoner is weak to physical attackers and needs a form of escape. Therefore, you are able to use a teleportation skill. You are able to teleport up to 10 metres away. You are not able to teleport with other entities at lower tiers.

Cooldown- 30 seconds

Mana Cost- 150 mana

Affinities: Space-Time, Iridescence, Void.

Skill- Iridescent Benevolence Novice I (A)

Description- A Euclid Summoner does not stand idle and let their summons fight. This skill allows you to borrow a skill or spell from one of your summons. The summon must active with you or the skill will not activate. You will be able to choose from a list when the summon is active.

Cooldown: 10 Minutes

Cost: Dependant on skill or spell. May cost mana or stamina to activate.

Affinities: Benevolence, Iridescence

Unique Spell- Euclid Banishment Novice I (A)

Description- Your rare curse has allows you to banish a dead entity to the Euclid Dimension. Once in the Euclid Dimension, the entity will revive and be transformed into a native. Upon doing so, you will be able to teleport to the Euclid Dimension free of cost and be able to make the entity become your summon. In order to make the entity yours, you will need to kill it and then bring it back to life. You will understand how to do it.

Notice: Depending on the skill tier/entity, the skill may fail.

Notice: Upon being banished to the Euclid Dimension, the entity may be subject to change.

Notice: The entity will stay in the Euclid Dimension until you are ready to claim it, however, they make become stronger until you do. 

Affinities: Death, Life, Iridescence.

Cost: Dependant on the entity

Information: You only gain 3 attempts at the skill.

Cooldown: 1 Day

You are able to access a Summoner’s Menu where you will be able to choose which summon you want.

In order to make a summon yours you need to use the Euclid Banishment skill. Then you will need to defeat the changed version when it is inside the Euclid Dimension.

You have been awarded a choice of your first summon free of charge from the system. You will not need to kill an entity or use the Euclid Banishment skill.

Please activate the summoners menu to access your first choice.

Sol choked on his own tongue, he was now a summoner. The crystal had tested his mana pool. His own was tiny but every time it sucked the life force from he died and regenerated it back fully so the crystal kept sucking it out of him until the maximum amount was hit.

It was good and bad, his mana pool had tripled in size but he felt as if the summons were going to cost him thousands. It was kind of a bug in the system.

Sol also noticed he could go back, he was able to transport to and from the dimension every week. He was also able to teleport to the entities he banished to try and tame them.

He excitedly brought up the menu.

 

You have killed these entities in the past 24 hours, please choose from the list below.

Level 43 Undead Warrior Demon

Level 46 Undead Spearmen Demon

Level 41 Undead Warrior Demon

Level 72 Undead Commander Demon

...(See More)

Sol looked down the list to find the giant ogre but it wasn’t there and neither was the necromancer. The commander demon was strong but it wasn’t as unique as the ones before.

He clicked the commander and a second menu popped up.

You have chosen: Level 72 Undead Commander Demon*, Titan Strength, Flesh Eater, Miasmic Enhancer, (See More)

Warning! This entity is far too high level to be converted.

It’s level will therefore be lowered and it may lose some titles. It will undergo a change during its transformation to become a native of the Euclid Dimension.

 

Summoning Menu

Total Summon capacity 0/3

-Your summon capacity= 200 Mana/Summon

-To increase the ratio you must advance your class.

Level 72 Undead Commander Demon (Transformation in process)(Subject to change)

 

You are able to leave the Euclid Dimension, would you like to now? Yes/No

You will be able to return here in 7 Days based on the Mortal Dimension time.

Sol rubbed his hands together, he received a class, a race change and he was going home. He couldn’t believe it. He also wondered what the time difference was, he could have been gone years in the Mortal Dimension.

He headed over to the skeleton and pulled his badge off, “I’m sorry,” he said, “you lived a good life.”

Sol selected to go back to the Mortal Dimension without pause and disappeared into the void with a flash of iridescence.

29