Chapter 30- A Night With A Noble Part 1 EXPLICIT
836 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter is sexually explicit, you can skip it and it won't make much of a difference to the overall story. Enjoy!


A tipsy Sol twiddled the card around in his hand a few blocks away from the address. He was a man, and with being a man came urges. He had never considered being with a women, or sex as a matter of fact. His life was always about the Unwanted, his sisters and Henry Murdoch.

Elora was pretty, smart and powerful. It wasn’t that it intimidated him, but more so that she wanted different things; Sol didn’t want a relationship.

He took a deep breath and turned the corner to see Elora standing by a lamp post. His eyes looked at the black high heels she had on and then up to the skin tight leather trousers. A leather jacket that covered most of her cleavage held in a small top. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she was puffing on a vape. Her bum was plump and big and her breasts looked to be a D-cup. Her abs were exposed from the small top.

She looked completely the polar opposite from the mission. No one could even tell she was from the Evergrand family, she just looked like a smoking hot girl about to go to a party.

“Sol!” she exclaimed. “You actually came.”

“Thought it would be rude not to,” Sol replied with a smile.

“Did they manage to get you out alright?” she asked.

“Eventually,” Sol said.

“I was meant to stay but my family threw a fit,” she said.

Elora opened her hands and she went in for a hug. Sol could smell the expensive perfume on her neck as he embraced her.

“So why me?” Sol asked.

Elora blushed. “I-I wanted to get your urm- number at the end. Then I saw you at the theatre and-”

Sol laughed. “It’s fine, not everyday a princess invites you to a party.”

Elora rolled her eyes jokingly.

“I’m not a princess,” they both said in unison. They both laughed.

“It’s this way,” she said, pointing to a building.

Sol began to walk next to her and she slipped her arms in his. He let it be; he was not used to being physically close to a woman- it felt strangely nice.

They approached a building with all blacked out windows. It was multistoried and there was a queue outside to get in. Elora walked up to the entrance where two huge bodyguards stood.

Level 61 Kobold

 

Level 40 Half-Giant

“Hey Gerald,” Elora said.

“Elora, it’s good to see you- you’ve brought a guy!” the kobold exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes. “So?”

“It’s the first time-”

Elora glared at the man.

“You must be gay?” the half giant asked.

“No, he’s not gay he’s just a friend.”

The two bodyguards looked genuinely surprised.

“His name is Sol,” she said.

“What do you do Sol?” the kobold asked.

Sol went to lie but Elora interrupted him. “It’s a secret,” she said.

The kobold held his hands up in the air innocently. “I just want to know if he can fight.”

“Trust me, if he wanted you dead you would be.”

Sol just remained plain faced the whole time. This amount of socializing with random people was far too much for him.

“Really?” the kobold asked. “He just seems fairly normal.”

“That’s what he wants you to think,” she said.

Sol was fairly tall but not to the bodyguards, and his suit hid his muscles fairly well.

“Well I’m sorry then Sol, enjoy your evening.”

“Thank you,” Sol said as the two parted to let them enter.

Elora went in first with Sol following just behind. They walked through a luxury entranceway and then into a club that looked like it belonged in a movie. At the top of the dancefloor there was a big banner that said ‘The Golden Goose’ written in gold light. There were people inside that were famous- presenters, actors, nobles, powerful businessmen and women.

“What is this place?” Sol asked.

“My uncle owns it,” she said. “No one will mess with you here.”

“That’s not a problem,” Sol replied.

“I know it isn’t,” she said with a devilish smirk.

She took Sol into a private area of the club where he was introduced to her friends. A waitress came in offering drinks he had never heard of before, along with a hefty list of drugs available.

She ordered for Sol who had no idea what anything was.

“You know,” Elora whispered in his ear, “I’ve never imagined someone attractive to be immortal.”

“What did you think I looked like?” Sol asked.

“I don’t know, perhaps with scars over your face,” she replied.

“Well I have scars,” Sol said. “You’ve seen them first hand.”

Elora looked down to his body and then to his crotch.

“What are you guys talking about?” her friend asked.

“Nothing,” Elora responded over the loud music that had started playing in the club.

There were a bunch of people in the private booth he had seen before; there were a few models and other girls from different noble houses. The group started talking and Sol tried his best to not go into detail with his life or job.

“I’d never thought Elora would bring a guy here,” a woman said to Sol. He thought her name was Reyna or something but he was too drunk to remember.

“I’m as surprised as you,” Sol said.

She giggled and brushed against his leg with her hand and gave Sol the eyes.

Elora noticed and came to sit in between them. The girl rolled her eyes and went to talk to someone else.

“Thank you,” Sol said. “She was looking at me like a predator.”

Elora laughed and then touched his leg with her own hand. “Her name’s Reyana; she’s the bane of my existence.”

Sol laughed as he took a swig of an unknown substance.

“Did you want to dance?” Elora asked.

“I can’t dance,” Sol said.

Elora placed two pills in her mouth and pulled Sol in for a kiss. He grabbed her cheek as her tongue placed one of the pills in the back of his mouth. She pulled away with a smile stretched on her face.

“You’re gonna be too hot wearing that,” she said.

Sol took off his suit jacket while she took his tie off. She undid his buttons a bit too far exposing the tallies on his body, and a few of her friends noticed them.

He grabbed the shirt together and then did a few of them back up.

“Sorry,” she said.

Sol stood up and opened his hand out. “Thought you wanted to dance?” he asked.

She grabbed his hand and shot up energetically.

They went out of the closed off booth to where there were hundreds of people. From their booth they had a private area on the dancefloor.

“I really can’t dance,” Sol said.

“You don’t need to, just follow me.”

Elora started dancing provacilly. She swung her hips around with her hands in her hair. She backed up to Sol and started brushing against his crotch.

The rest of her friends came out of the booth and started to dance with them.

The alcohol combined with the music caused Sol to lose himself. He found his hands on her hips as she moved up against him. Her friends came over close and tried to persuade Sol to dance with them, but none of them were as sexy as Elora.

Elora bent down and ran her hands along Sol’s inner thigh. His pants became tight as she came back up. She put her hands over his neck and she stuck her tongue down his throat.

Sol’s libido was all over the place. He wanted to grab her, but remembered where he was. Elora was in control now and he felt it was best to let her continue.

The pace of the music picked up and lights flickered on and off. Sol just closed his eyes and let the music take him. It was hard to see anything, but he felt Elora’s hands go up his shirt and feel his muscles

“You can touch me too, you know,” she said in his ear.

Sol touched her breasts and heard Elora moan softly- only loud enough for him to hear. She kissed him again, while sticking her hands down his pants and cupping his dick.

“It’s bigger than what I saw,” she said.

She pulled her hand out and turned around to grind on him again. They partied and danced for what felt like forever- Sol enjoying every single second of it.

It was about one in the morning when the music seemed to die down and the group headed back into their private booth. The drugs had worn off and they needed some alcohol to keep them going.

“How often do you do this?” Sol asked Elora.

She looked down embarrassed. “I don’t talk to men of-”

Sol smiled while shaking his head. “I mean partying.”

She brightened up a bit. “A few times a week. This place will keep going until the morning; we were just in the first session. You take a pill three times a night and they upscale the music at 11, 3 and 5. “

“Jeez,” Sol said.

“Have you ever been partying before?” Elora asked in his ear.

“Never. Just so caught up in the-” Sol paused before carrying on. The alcohol almost caused him to slip up. Her friends were all watching Sol like predators. He never thought of himself as attractive till this moment. His brown curly hair and now more cut features had given him a huge boost to his charisma.

“Did you want to go back to mine?” Elora asked. “It’s a 5 minute walk.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want you to leave your friends,” Sol said.

She waved her hand. “Oh they’re not my friends,” she said in his ear. “Well they are but we all bitch about each other.”

Sol laughed. It was the same kind of thing Summer used to go on about. She hated her friends, but the social status of being with them was the reason she continued the friendships.

“Yeah, I’d like to go back to your place,” Sol said.

Elora squinted her eyes and pulled him in for another kiss while her friends all watched.

They said goodbye to her jealous friends and saw the kobold and the half-giant on the way out.

“Well you’re a lucky guy,” the kobold said to Sol.

“Am I?” he questioned jokingly.

“C’mon Sol,” Elora said, grabbing his hand.

The two of them chuckled as they walked off into the night.

31