Chapter 40- The Special Room SEXUALLY EXPLICIT
677 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ara managed to stand up, she was breathing heavily and her pussy was red raw. The women pleasuring the now past out Spike were staring with jealous eyes.

“Do your job!” Ara commanded weakly and the three women ducked their heads and carried on sucking Spike’s limp dick.

Aya had finished cleaning up the cum and started sucking on his juicy member.

“Would you like to go to the special room?” Ara asked, her accent still as sexy as ever.

“Do you want to bring those other women? They can just watch because I only want you two,” Sol said.

“Do you want to watch us in the room?” Ara asked over the room.

The women all nodded eagerly.

“Come,” Ara said, her still broken English turning Sol on even more.

Sol got up and snatched the chain again, he held Aya by the neck and walked out of the room. The other women got up meekly and followed.

Ara led them to a room with dim red lights and a frame over a giant bed in the center. Around the room there were multiple contraptions for sex.

‘This shit’s kinky’ Sol thought.

Ara ordered the women to sit against the wall and handed them vibrators.

Sol snapped the handcuffs off with his bare hands and took the collar off Ara. He knelt them both down and let them blow him to get him hard. They were so good at it he didn’t want to stop. He facefucked them both for a few minutes until he had enough, he wanted to fuck the shit out of both of them.

“Ara, suspend your sister over the bed,” Sol ordered.

Sol walked around to the women watching and let each of them suck it for a while as Aya was being suspended in mid air. They were good but nothing compared to the twins.

“It is ready Immortal,” Ara said.

“Get on top of her,” Sol ordered.

Ara climbed on top of her sister. Aya was completely suspended in mid air and just the right height for Sol to fuck her while standing on the ground. He slapped his dick on Aya’s pussy a few times before just poking the tip in.

She moaned loudly as the tip went in and then he fed the rest of his throbbing rod in. Aya was helpless as Sol’s giant dick went deep into her stomach. Her pussy was still wet and it went in with a small bit of force.

Ara was lying on top and he started rubbing her pussy with his thumb as he slowly moved his dick backwards and forwards inside Aya. She was moaning from the pain and pleasure she felt. He began to move faster and the women on the side were pressing the vibrators on their clit. They were looking at Sol longingly as he put on a show.

“Slower please!” Aya said.

Sol stopped rubbing Ara’s pussy and grabbed Aya’s hips. He started thrusting faster and deeper. She was practically screaming and she loved every second of it. He buried his face in Ara’s pussy as he brutalised her sisters below.

Aya started to squirm but she couldn’t move at all and the pleasure was radiating through her whole body. Sol could tell she was about to cum and pressed a thumb on her clit and pressed down. Her body convulsed and discharged liquid from her pussy.

Her whole body went limp and Sol brought Ara down from above. He grabbed her by the neck and pressed her against the wall next to the other women. He put her down on her knees, grabbed her head and skull fucked her.

The women were moaning over the sound of the vibrators.

Sol could feel himself coming, he lent over Ara and pushed his dick as far down her throat as he could. She coughed and tried to move but Sol held her head tightly in place until all the cum went down her throat.

He pulled his dick out and Ara fell to the ground gasping for air. He grabbed her hair again and pulled her up. He picked her up in a fireman's carry and threw her on the bed beneath her sister. He unhooked Aya from the suspension above and grabbed the collar on the side.

Sol instructed Aya to move to the end of the bed and he pushed her sister into the doggy position. He pushed Ara’s head into her sister's pussy and put the collar around her neck. With no warning, he thrusted his half-erect dick inside her, she tried to scream but Sol yanked the chain back and it choked her.

He told Aya to hold her sister's head into her own pussy as Sol pulled on the collar. He let his dick come back to life in her wet pussy and started fucking her good. She couldn’t even speak as Sol brutalised her pussy.

He kept spanking her and pulling on the chain as he fucked her. He enjoyed the feeling of her pussy constantly tightening around his dick as she floated between minor climaxs.

Sol didn’t want to come before she did so he continued while rubbing her clit. Soon she came and her body fell into her sisters. Sol moved forwards and proceeded to fuck her pussy until he came himself. He held her hips and thrusted as deep as possible as he finished pushing all the cum out.

He fell onto the bed next to the two cuddling sisters breathing heavily.

“The Immortal’s-” Ara breathed in deeply, “penis is too big.”

Sol smirked, “I thought you could handle me.”

“My pussy is no more,” Ara stated.

“We will if you instruct us, but it will not be pleasurable anymore.”

“Come either side of me,” Sol commanded.

Ara slugged over to his left side and the twins pressed their small breasts into his shoulder as they caught their breath. Sol couldn’t have sex anymore if they didn’t enjoy it, it was just wrong.

“You three,” Sol said towards the three women. They looked red faced and begging for it.

“Come do what you want with me,” he said as he held his soft dick.

The three women nervously glanced towards each other but obeyed and climbed onto the bed. They were fairly sexy but still nothing compared to the twins.

They crawled over and each sat in between his legs. Two of them rubbed their pussys on his leg as they gave him a triple blowjob. His balls were sucked clean by the wolf-kin woman and then climbed on top of his dick. She squealed as Sol’s rod pushed deep into her stomach but she took it much better than the twins.

One by one they rode him until they all came. He was pretty helpless, he was exhausted and let them use him. Sol didn’t remember much after that and he fell asleep soon after.

Sol woke up feeling completely refreshed. He opened his eyes to see Aya flowing healing magic into his head. He felt a sudden pleasure from down below to see Ara and another girl giving him a blowjob.

Ara pushed her head all the way, she gagged but the foriegn goddess pushed down harder. Sol tensed his abs as the pleasure senses went off and he came into her mouth. She pulled up straight away with cum all over her mouth and face. Most of it went on Sol which Ara licked clean. The women lied back down again and breathed heavily.

“Do you have a good night Immortal?” Aya asked.

Sol smirked, “Both of you gave up.” He explained.

Ara grabbed his soft dick and massaged it, “We did well for such a big penis.”

“What’s the time?” Sol asked.

“Seven, your clothes and equipment are all ready for you,” Aya replied.

“Ah, shit,” Sol said as wiped his eyes.

He gave a kiss to Aya and Ara and escaped the pile of naked bodies he was within. Luckily, there was a shower on the other side of the room. He got in and washed himself off even though he was relatively clean. It was more of the smell that was noticeable.


Author: Hey guys, if you want to read ahead, you can here: https://www.patreon.com/TheUnwanted

21