Raining (2)
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A body lying on the bed, still unconscious, only in his underwear, remained Jing with her wrists tied to the head of the bed, near the open window, the man from before was smoking a cigarette, with his wound already staunched.

- Why are you taking so long just to find a little girl...?

Dressed only in his jeans, with a muscular and bare body, he continued smoking as if the cold didn't do anything to him.

- ...Hmmmm...

This one turned back realizing that his prey was about to wake up, he simply threw away his cigarette:

- Did you sleep well?

Jing, still strongly affected by that blow, opened her eyes seeing him half blurred, not knowing where she was.

- Where am I...?

- Don't you remember?

Soon after, the images from before came back to her mind, and fear began to grow in her body.

- What the...

- Take it easy!"He had said giving her a creepy smile and then touching her leg" We have time to get to know each other better, don't you think?

- NO!!! LET ME GO, YOU PERVERT!!!

The man approached her face to face, starting by smelling her hair.

- Hmmm... You smell so good!

Jing just spat in his face, but it wasn't enough to stop him, because then he started licking her ear.

- Please, let me go!

- Let you go? Now that we're getting to know each other?

Jing closed her eyes trying desperately to get off, force after force, but without success, meanwhile, the man just smiled, licking her neck and continuing to go down.

- You are so beautiful...! Do you have a boyfriend? I mean, now the way things are, of course, you don't have! Or do you?

She didn't say anything, scared as she was, she didn't even know exactly what to say and immediately started to cry.

- You don't have to cry! I'll be gentle!

- No... please... Let me go!

The man just lowered his hand and squeezed Jing's ass tightly, groping it without any hesitation.

- You animal! Let me go, damn it!!!

- Language!

And with a mighty slap, he silenced Jing who still seemed shaken by the blow from before.

- Do you know how hard it is to find someone these days? Especially a woman?

- ...Let me go, please...! I'm begging you, please let me go!

- Oh, you have such a sweet face when you beg!

He quickly removed his pants, preparing to eat her, when from downstairs a strong slamming of a door caught his attention.

- It's finally here!!! Looks like your little sister will get to watch you being fucked!

- Noo!

- Don't worry... We're just enjoying ourselves! "He spoke putting his pants back on" Wait, here!

- DON'T YOU DARE TO HURT ASTRID! AHHH!!!

Jing screamed and thrashed her legs, pulled her arms trying to get loose, and the man didn't seem worried completely relaxed, and simply walked out of the room.

- Hey Patrik, did you find the other one?

He went down the stairs still relaxed, but insisting on the question and waiting for an answer, but when he heard the sound of someone rattling the various bottles in the living room, he understood that his friend was drinking.

- That one upstairs is putting up a good fight...

When he entered the room, still quite dark, he saw only a figure with his back turned, drinking,

- Patrik! What the fuck, man? Did you go deaf or what?

After looking around, he didn't see Astrid, continuing to advance through the living room.

- You didn't find the girl... Don't worry about it, we have the older one, she's enough for both of us!

Until a flash of lightning illuminated the living room, and by the man's eyes, there wasn't any Patrik in front of him.

- Who the fuck are you? "He said looking for his knife, but having left it in his jacket" Where is Patrik?

The figure didn't say anything while keeping his back turned, clearly annoying the man, who had raised his hand preparing to grab the figure, but this one suddenly turned around and in a rather sublime martial arts move, grabbed his hand, pulling him up and with one mighty foot strike, sent him to the ground, immediately put his right knee on his shoulder and pointed a pistol that he had taken out near his pelvic area.

- If you move, I'll shoot!

In front of him was the machine-gun girl, whose eyes looked quite intense and serious.

- Ahg... Who are you?

- I ask the questions now, got it?

- ...Yes!

- By the way, your friend is dead!

- What?

The girl pressed with the pistol, leaving him in agony.

- Sorry... Sorry...!

- How many are there of you?

- Now, just me...

- Why are you shirtless?

He didn't answer, afraid of what might happen if he did.

- I see... Did you hurt jing?

- Jing???? Wait... WAIT!!!

The sound of a gunshot had sounded, luckily for the man it was just millimeters away from his dick.

- FUCK!

- Last chance!!!

- Okay okay! No, I didn't hurt anyone!

- Oh, you're a real gentleman, aren't you?

- Yes... Please, let me go! I promise I won't do anything!

- Really?

- Yes! I swear!

- Just one more question then!

- Anything!

- Why did you try to fuck a young girl?

- What? How did you...?

Two shots in a row rang out simultaneously, blood, lots of blood dripped down the wooden floor of the living room, the girl stood up ignoring the screams of the fading man.

- I warned!

- ARGHHHHHH... SON OF A BITCH!!!

The girl bounded out of the room with the bottle in her hand and her gun stored, walking in the direction of the kitchen.

- Astrid!!!

The little girl who had hidden in the closet appeared, seconds later, trembling with fear and cold.

- Don't worry! Everything is fine now!

- And the bandit?

- Don't worry! He can't hurt you anymore!

The girl grabbed her things that she had left in the kitchen before she had gone into the living room.

- Thank you...!

- You're welcome! Come on, let's go get your sister!

- Okayy!!

In her eyes, she had seen two lights both lying on the ground, both moving, one in pain, the other wanting to get loose, perhaps even more frightened after hearing the several shots.

2