Raining (3)
44 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girl with the machine gun was the first to enter, leaving Jing confused and still afraid:

- Who are you?

- It's okay! You're safe... Don't worry! "She approaching Jing preparing to let her go"

- Is he dead?

- Almost, but he's walking towards it!

Jing finally released still focused on the young girl, she rushed to get dressed ready perhaps to go look for Astrid.

- She's okay...! Hey, Astrid!

- What? How did you...

At that moment Astrid who had received directions to wait rushed in and threw herself into her sister's arms while crying.

- SIS!!!!

- I'm so glad you're okay! It's so good to be able to hold you again!

- I'm so sorry!

- You don't have to apologize for anything!

- But...

- Shh! Everything's all right now!

The girl just reached into the man's jacket and pulled out what looked like a pack of cigarettes and a lighter then turned to the window enjoying the view that the storm created.

- Thank you! Thank you for saving her!

- You're welcome!

Jing, now calmer, even though the barriers were active, looked more attentively at her savior, she was about her size and didn't seem to be any older either, still wearing a military jacket and clothes that were already a little drier, with a machine gun on her back, thin, but with a strong frame giving wings to her martial skills, her face covered with a scarf and still wearing the hood, she couldn't observe her completely, only knew that she had dense blue eyes.

- We have to go!

- What? Why?

- Get ready to go!

Saying nothing more as she walked out the door, Jing still looked at Astrid but realized it would be better to obey:

- Let's change those clothes before you get sick!

- All right!

The man's screams of agony had finally ceased, his light had gone out completely, in another room entered the other young girl, who quickly took the machine gun, disassembling it as quickly as possible and with a piece of cloth, she collected, began to clean it, perhaps, because of the water that had caught, and when she had finished she reassembled it, piece by piece.

Then, after putting her things on the bed, she started taking off her coat, putting it on a chair, then she undressed, getting only her underwear, and when she was taking other clothes out of her bag she was "barred" by Jing, who seemed to be looking for her.

- Oops, I'm sorry!!

- It's okay! "She turned back around and continued to dress" Are you guys ready?

- Yes!

Jing didn't seem to be able to take her eyes off her, seeing her bare, seductive white back, even though she was still in her underwear, the girl was quite attractive.

- Do you need anything else? "Asked her after changing and turned to her, who looked quite embarrassed"

- No... Sorry! I shouldn't have stared!

- No, you shouldn't!

Cold words that left Jing half unhappy, but realizing that she made a mistake.

- But...

- But?

- But, just this once, I forgive you!

Jing smiled, getting even more embarrassed not expecting it.

- Sis, is everything all right?

- Yes, Astrid! Are you ready?

- YES!

As the girl was leaving, she glanced in the direction of the room where Jing had been, and realized that time was running out, she quickly started down the stairs without saying anything.

- Hey, wait a minute!

- There's no time!

The two hurried to catch up with her, eventually leaving together, seeing that it had stopped raining,

- Why are we in such a hurry? Shouldn't we rest?

- Not now!

- Why not?

Jing grabbed the girl's right arm, and when she turned around, she didn't look very happy.

- If you don't like it, you can stay!

This one, instead of continuing to argue, she just grabbed Astrid's hand and continued to follow her.

- We'll rest later then...

At that moment, in the ears of the three of them, a quiet, but static sound began to ring out, the girl crouched down behind one of the cars and turned back machine-gun-wielding and the other two followed suit.

- What's this sound...?

Astrid who seemed to be more resistant didn't feel as much as the other two, Jing with her hands on her ears, looked at the girl's serious eyes, eventually getting an idea why they couldn't stay behind.

- We were lucky!

- Lucky?

- Yes, we made it out in time!

- What do you mean?

- Look!!!

Jing turned to where the girl had pointed, and without making much noise she raised her head, seeing in the distance two of those triangular-headed creatures dragging the man's body out of the house while the others were searching the area.

- What are those things?

- I don't know, but they're pretty dangerous!

In their eyes, the triangular-headed creatures ate the man in the blink of an eye, leaving Jing almost in a sickly mood.

- I want to see it too...!

- No! I'd better not!

- Ohh....

Jing hugged Astrid, trying to protect her from that disgusting glimpse,

- We should continue!

- ...Okay!

2