Survive with three (2)
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We're back! And sorry for the delay!

 

- We should hurry!

The machine-gun girl was running, gun drawn, covered by a new heavy rain that was not as heavy as the previous one, but was treacherous, right behind were the two girls who did not know exactly what they had gotten themselves into. In the girl's eyes, a certain worry seemed to grow as if something wrong was about to happen, a dense smell of rotting flesh coursed through their nostrils, bodies in composition, already more eaten than usual surfaced.

- Sis, I can't do it anymore!

Astrid stopped suddenly, extremely tired, having trouble breathing, Jing also seemed to want to stop, but then the girl with the machine gun who had turned back approached them.

- We can't stop now!

- I can't do it anymore...!

- She needs to rest!

The girl just turned around and bent down, preparing to carry Astrid on her back.

- Just a little more!

Astrid just climbed onto her back, Jing looked at the girl realizing that they needed to continue.

- Okay! Just a little more, then!

Sometime later, quite tired, but safe and relaxed, they stood inside an apartment of a seven floors building, completely empty and abandoned. By the window and with a towel on her head, the girl kept her eyes fixed on the window, watching something more than just the rain.

- Are we safe?

- For now, yes!

- Good, I don't think I could run anymore!

Lying on the bed was Astrid who seemed to be the most tired, Jing sitting on the sofa seemed to be starting to fall asleep, still with her eyes half-open, she glanced at the girl who had said nothing and soon after she had fallen asleep, feeling a deep calmness sweep over her.

When night came knocking at the door, and the rain stopped, Jing lay on the sofa completely drooling, and when she opened her eyes, she realized that she was still in the living room.

- It's already night...?

She stretched and when she got up she found the blanket covering her, something she didn't remember having before she fell asleep, she smiled a little embarrassed, realizing it would have been her new friend, and then she went to the bedroom where Astrid was still sleeping.

- No one will wake you up now, sleepyhead! "Jing touched her face lightly!

As she left, she turned to the second room with the door closed, and in complete silence she slowly approached the door, opening it without making too much noise, she came across the girl lying in her most casual attire, uncovered and with her head on the pillow.

Curious as she was, she had sneaked up on her, always keeping her eyes on her, not wanting to be caught, and finally after some time together, she had finally managed to see her face, a rather innocent face for all the serenity she had, she clearly looked like someone else, the tip of her nose red, perhaps from the cold, and her eyes covered with her blonde hair, though congested from lack of care.

She touched her hand lightly, feeling its soft and smooth skin, then she passed it over her face, half happy and nervous as if she were committing a crime until she was immediately grabbed, and through a once innocent face now serious eyes focused on her:

- What are you doing?

- Sorry... I was...

The girl just let her go:

- Is it already night?

- Yes...

- I seem to have fallen asleep...

The girl stood up and then grabbed her coat preparing to put it on until she felt a hand pull her:

- Don't be upset!

- I'm not!

- Are you sure...?

- Yes!

- It's hard... Do you know?

Jing had hugged her tightly, as if she was in need of attention and affection, putting his face against her back. The girl just grabbed her hands in order to give her some comfort:

- Be strong...!

And with that she let go and walked out the door, saying nothing more, Jing, still unhappy, understood that she also had weaknesses.

- Cousin!

Astrid threw herself towards the girl, hugging her, even though her face indicated a strong presence of sleep.

- Did you sleep through it all?

- YES! "She said making a charming smile"

Jing joined them being soon also hugged by Astrid who seemed to have woken up with new batteries.

- Shall we eat?

- Yeah!

2