Red Eagles (3)
23 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With two wounded, they had to split up, Team 1 led by Silver dispersed through the city in search of answers to what they had seen, while Team 2 led by the chief stayed in a post they had created to safeguard the wounded.

- What the fuck was that?

- Something mixed with chemical reactions! "Replied the cheif"

- Should we call for reinforcements?

- For now, we will await Alpha's instructions and continue to investigate!

The looks on her soldiers' faces seemed stunned and unresponsive to the recent attack, their thoughts drifted only to what would become of them if something like that happened again, afraid and fearful, their focus slowly slipping away.

- Team 1, report your situation!

- Nothing for now!

- Keep looking, but be careful!

- Yes, sir!

The chief side by side with her sub was trying to locate herself on Sarah's map, there hadn't been much movement, nor had they covered a large area, looking quite serious and nervous.

- She'll be fine! "Guaranteed another medical-related superior"

- I know she will!

- Red Falcons, over! "Voice of a superior"

- Alpha, this is Falcon one!

- Status?

- All quiet for now, identified target down, two wounded, requesting reinforcements to continue the mission!

- Orders are to continue from the ones you already have!

- My guide was injured, we will be walking in the shadows without her!

- Then you will have to continue in the shadows for now!

The situation that was taking place brought more and more tension until the chief asked everyone to leave and prepare for what would be a private conversation:

- Sir...

- Falcon one?

- We have been sent into a nightmare we have no knowledge of! We have been attacked by something that I would say is not from the earth! I can't continue a mission without guarantees that my men will survive!

Through what was an inter-opened door, someone was listening to the conversation, someone whose face had recently been attacked, silently just listening.

- ...There have been reports of similar incidents, most of them were just minor situations already under control!

- What? Why didn't you tell me before?

- Orders were given and orders must be obeyed! You know the deal!

- Does this mean that we are at war?

- For now, there have been isolated attacks in unpopulated areas, but they haven't had as much effect as here! The governments haven't declared anything yet, only some have declared a state of emergency!

- State of emergency?

- The good news is that our communication system has not been affected... Which means we still have the upper hand!

- You can consider it good news...

- Falcon One...

- ...Sir, what are the orders?

- We received confirmation that there are survivors, privileged survivors hidden in a hospital! We need you to rescue them immediately and bring them home!

- Understood, Sir! I'll do my best!

- Good luck, Falcon One! Over!

When the conversation had ended, the chief had kicked the chair in front of her completely mad at herself, but quite thoughtful even though anger was in greater numbers.

- Shouldn't you be resting...?

Sarah who saw her in that state hadn't even realized that she had walked into the room.

- Excuse me, chief...!

- Did you hear everything?

- Yes...

The chief had approached Sarah and touched her face lightly, gently without wanting to hurt her any more than she already was, and kissed her intensely. Sarah, although taken by surprise, didn't put up much of a fight, being consumed by the satisfaction she felt at that moment.

With some desire, the leader continued kissing her, going deeper into her neck, teasing her as much as he could, then removing her top and caressing her breasts.

- You're so beautiful!

One thing led to another, and the next thing you knew, they were both lying on their naked bodies, cuddled together.

- I have wanted to do this for so long!

Sarah just comforted herself with her warmth, a warmth that seemed stronger and stronger than usual.

- Thank you!

- For what?

- For saving me!

- There's nothing to be thankful for!

2