2.status screen
438 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It pains 

"Haaaaa,,,,"

After my pain and aching stops I slowly open my eyes to look around.

It looks like a broken house,it is very small but enough to sustain a single human.wait I should check my status first,

"Open,status!"

A transparent window with golden glittering words appear in front of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:[Roy Laurier]

AGE:16

RACE:High human

LEVEL:2(+)(low class)

POWER:1012+(C640)

ENDURANCE:980+(B560)

DEXTERITY:1001+(B891)

AGILITY:956+(C988)

MAGIC:2012+(SSS4025)

SKILLS:

1.[Kenbunshoku Haki (S)]: grants users a sixth sense of the world around them and limited precognitive abilities.users of this haki can sense people's presence,strength,emotions and intentions.

2.[Busoshoku haki (S)]: allows user to use their own spiritual energy as armour to defend aganist attacks, as well as make their own attacks more potent.

3.[Haoshoku haki (S)]: grants user the ability to overpower the will of others.

MAGIC SPELLS:

1.[Crucio (D)]:causes immense pain.

   mana:300, affects:{lvl1-lvl3}

2.[Sectumsempra (D)]: causes severe     lacerations.

    mana:400,affects:{lvl1-lvl3}

3.[petrificus totalus (D)]:Renders target completely immobile

     mana:300,affects:{lvl1-lvl3}

4.[Deprimo (D)]: creates downward pressure.

      mana:200,affects:{lvl1-lvl3}

5.[protego (D)]: a one time shield.

      mana:900,affects:{lvl1-lvl5}

6.[obscuro (D)]:blindfold target.

      mana:500,affects:{lvl1-lvl3}

7.[incendo (D)]: a fire attack.

       mana:600.

8.[Aguamenti (D)]: a water attack.

      mana:600

CURSE:

1.[Avada Kedavra (D)]: a instant kill attack. mana:3000 affects:{lvl1-lvl3} can be used only 3 times a week.

EQUIPMENT:

1.[God's love (SSS)]: a wand made by god wishing welfare to the user

Note: this wand is directly bound to the soul of user and cannot be separated and can be summoned when necessary.

INVENTORY:

1.[Marriage contract scroll]: requires blood of roy laurier and aiz wallenstein to open

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"wow, I am impressed, I got a cheat item and also a marriage contract too. Now i have to work hard and get  

More spells and skills, not to forget to involve in the plot and he he he~~~~"

Just when I am immersed in my fantasy of power and beauty. I hear a hard voice.

"Attack!!!"

*boom**boom**boom*

I open my door and see what's going outside. I saw bunch of guys wearing black uniform with apollo Crest on it, and a guy holding holding a girl having pigtails and huge boobs a chibi its hestia.

Wait ,,,, that guy white hair , red eyes, baby face, a look of determination,innocence and ambition with a knife in his hand

I didn't think that I would meet him this soon it's our protagonist BELL CRANELL

Now he is desperately running from Bastards of apollo familia.

"Bell-kun,head to the guild,they can't get us there"(hestia)

Says the chibi goddess. But unfortunately the way they are going is a dead end, it's time to make my debut. I will protect them, make good impression and join hestia familia.

Why you ask? Because he is protagonist!!! Danmachi has many girls interested in bell but he is too dense, I will steal the girls from him, if my guess is right aiz should have me in her heart because she is my lover and childhood friend. Now there shouldn't  be any kind of feelings between aiz and bell. I think bell will still have a crush on aiz but it doesn't matter to me. Not mention after the wargame arc bell is going to rescue beautiful renard haruhime! Who also have incredible potential with Beauty. I will not give up on her.

"Hang on tight goddess"(bell)

Says bell as he jumps on the roof. Oy wait. Instead of jumping on roof along with him I go into house beneath and hear the conversation going on above.

"You should give up,once Apollo-sama takes a liking to a child, he'll follow them to the ends of the earth. That's how it was with Cassandra and me. From city to city,country to country, until we give in.He followed us every where,would you give up I don't want to hurt someone who's going to join us"(daphne lauros)

"I can't"

"Then get him!!" 

Bell tries to take hestia and runaway while daphne leads apollo familia members to attack them just then,

"Deprimo!!!"

A huge pressure acts on everyone stopping them in their tracks.

---in vicinity of babel tower--

A red head guy and a pallum girl carrying huge bag talking to each other,

"He shouldn't be this late"(welf)

"Yeah,bell-sama is never this late"

"Am I the only one who gets a bad feeling?"

While they are talking ,they hear some fellow adventurer's conversation.

"Hey,did you hear?"

"Apollo familia started a fight in the middle of town"

"Aganist hestia familia!!"

"They say the little Rookie is surrounded and getting beaten up!"

-----twilight manor(loki familia)-----

"He's being attacked?"(aiz)

"Yeah,the entire Apollo familia is chasing Argonaut-kun around the city!*pant*"(tiona)"

"Don't have any ideas Aiz,this isn't like when you saved him on the eighteenth floor. Don't do anything that could be seen as helping the hestia familia."(pallum captain finn)

"Okay"(aiz)

Says aiz while looking at  tiona who is painting and finn who is sitting on a couch with a complicated face.

Aiz turns her head looking at hestia familia's direction from window with a doll like expression.

-----------standard POV back to Roy--------

"Wait what happened? Didn't you caught him yet?"

Says a cocky bastard who just arrived on roof while looking at mild,trembling Cassandra , pale daphne and other familia members who are in same situation. Just then 

"Deprimo!!"

"Ha !!!!"

The cocky expression turned pale as he fell down to his knees.

-----------------Roy POV--------------

"Crucio!!!!"

I used crucio spell on the bastard captain of apollo familia,hyakinthos cilo.

"Haaaaa, who are you bastard????"

-----------------bell POV-----------------

(A few minutes earlier) Damn it. We have been surrounded, I have to protect my goddess and escape,just when I am about use my fire bolt 

Something happened! A huge hole appeared on the roof we are standing 

"Deprimo"

I hear a voice what is it? A name ? A spell? While is wondering I took a look at apollo familia members who are on their knees trembling with a pale face.

"What is it goddess?"(bell)

"Its magic a different one which I have never saw"

"Hello,little rookie? Goddess hestia?"

We heard a voice , and took a look at the direction from where it is coming from.we saw a boy standing in front of us with a smile I think he is same age as me, he has black hair and good looking face he is wearing a normal black cloak,black pants and rain boots.everything about him is normal except the pressure I am feeling from him and the brown wand in his right hand.

He bowed slightly to goddess and said in a soft voice.

"I am Roy, I came to orario to become a adventurer from far east. I wish to join your familia, I will show my abilities in this confrontation with apollo familia mobs and their captain. I will hold them off and protect you two until guild or someone comes to checkout the situation" 

Says roy as he turn his face to look at pale and angered Cilo then waves his wand and ,

"Crucio!!!!"

"Haa,,,,,"

6