5.wargame preparation 1
266 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--------------------------standard pov----------------------------

After Roy has passed out,

"bell-sama!!!"(lili)

"lili?"(bell)

A blue haired guy along with a chienthrope girl came towards bell and others.

"Miach?Naaza?what are you doing here? well we will talk about it later first help Roy-kun, welf quick he is losing blood!"(hestia)

"Roy?"(miach)

"okay!"(welf)

Bell climbed down holding hestia, while welf came down holding unconscious Roy. Ouka,mikoto and chigusa also came towards bell and co.

Miach took out a blue coloured potion and poured on the damaged area and it got healed. bell and hestia got relieved , then bell talked to Miach.

"how is he?"(bell)

"he is fine, it is just loss of magic,and his body is weak and malnourished he will get up after half a day atmost"(Miach)

"okay thank you!"(bell)

"yes, I heard all the fuss and went to takemikizuchi's place to get help. I am glad someone came to help you guys."

"yes , thank you to you guys for rushing out for us"(hestia)

"what are you going to do now?"(welf)

"Bell,let's go to apollo familia we are accepting  their challenge!"(hestia)

Everyone got shocked by hestia's proclamation.

"wait!hestia clam down, are yousure?"(Miach)

"yes think about it again hestia sama, there is only one member in your familia"(welf)

"No,there is Roy-kun too!"(hestia)

"wait he is your familia?"(miach)

"yes miach-sama ,Mr.Roy told that he came from far east to orario to become a adventurer

he wanted to show off his abilities and he is very strong, he managed to kill vice captain of apollo familia and , severely injure their commander , captain , several members while protecting us."(bell)

"yes, Roy-kun is amazing he even shielded us from a magic attack, I have decided to take him into Hestia familia. And apollo familia also had huge loses in this fight, we may have chance to win"(hestia)

"okay I won't persuade you then,but its not good idea to go to apollo familia right now because you have killed its vice captain, there are many members who didn't come here and not to mention there captain is alive and burning with anger!"(miach)

"yes hestia sama you should accept there challenge via guild, it is best option"(naaza)

"I should make preparation then let's go to guild"(bell)

Then bell,hestia, miach,naaza separated from welf,lili and others. Welf handed over Roy to miach and bid farewell. Then bell and co. visited guild and reported entire situation.Miach gave hestia some medicines for Roy, hestia decided to take care of Roy and give him her blessing and officially taking him into Hestia familia.

While things are like this guild declared wargame between hestia familia and apollo familia. All the adventurers in guild and in the vicinity got excited.

"both deities have agreed!,The wargame will take place!"(mob guild staff)

"yes get ready"(mob1)

"call an emergency Denatus"(mob2)

"I am so excited"(mob3)

"it's been too long"(mob4)

After declaration everyone got excited and started cheering.

Bell went to hestia to check out condition of Roy.

"how is he hestia sama?"(asked bell with a solemn look)

"he is good, he will wake up any time soon"(hestia)

"that's good then"(bell)

When they are talking about upcoming wargame they hear footstep's sound turn over to look at the person, the person who came is a Welf , he had a worried expression on his face.

"welf what happened?"(bell)(anxious)

"bell! hestia sama! li'l lili was taken by the guys in Soma familia"(welf)(worryingly)

Then bell got worried and started to run with a  determined look and wanted to get lili back just then,

"wait!"(Roy)

all of them got stunned and looked towards source of voice it was Roy he slowly got up with somewhat pale face but said in a sharp tone,

"bell,hestia-sama will save ms.arde, I am sure she can do it, you should do what's more important!"(Roy)

"yes, as Roy-kun said we will definitely save miss supporter, Bell-kun you do what you must"(hestia)

"what I must"(bell)

bell pondered the words of Roy and hestia and finally understood what they meant he clutched his fist next to his chest.

"we will buy some time take roy and become as strong as you can!"(hestia)

"yes, we will"(bell)

"About my blessing, can I have it right before wargame?"(Roy)

"okay"(hestia)

said hestia as she looked towards Roy. Hestia took welf who had contemplating gaze out of resting ward leaving bell and Roy inside.

"what do you want to do now little rookie?"(Roy)(casually)

"you, are a mage right? Mr.Roy"(bell)

"Cut it out it sounds strange call me Roy"(Roy)

''okay Roy"(bell)(wry smile)

"yes I am a mage, I had a master who occasionally came to me and taught me some skills and magic, 3 months ago he said that he doesn't have anything to teach me and left, that's all I am an orphan I did some partime job for money and food and spent most of my time in practice,enough about me tell me what are you going to do now?"(Roy)

"I understand Roy we will do our best to help   you,trust me hestia sama is a kind goddess, now I am thinking of going to loki familia and ask aiz to train me, if you go to Rivera san I am sure she will help you too, your magic is weird, and unique i have never seen anything like it."(bell)

"first let me ask one thing what is relationship between you and aiz,are you lovers ?"(Roy)

bell's face turned red and said in some what sad tone

"no we are not lovers but I am interested in her but she told that has a childhood friend and lover, if that childhood friend comes back for her then I don't mind, but if he doesn't I will definitely pursue her and make her fall for me"(bell)

"okay I get it and good luck on that"(Roy)(sarcastic)(delighted smile)

"then shall we leave?"(bell)

"No we are not !"(Roy)

"But why? it's good to have a lvl 6 teaching us, what lvl are you?"(bell)

"I am lvl 2"(Roy)

"what you are that strong while being in lvl2?"(bell)

" I have a method to grow stronger in short amount of time, If you believe me then come with me"(Roy)

says Roy as he moved his hand towards bell.

bell hesitated for a while but took the hand and shook it,but he didn't notice that he has just lost his special time with aiz.

"okay let's go to 'RUINS OF URSUS'  to train"!!

 

author's note: from this point story deviates from original plot, bell and roy also have confrontations with forces outside orario stay tuned.Harem and romance will start in volume 2 after wargame.

4