6.wargame preparation 2
243 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

RUINS OF URSUS'

It used be a huge city, with wide variety of flora and fauna. It was inhabited by chienthropes,half elfs and humans.

Long ago a strong chienthrope noble house decided to seperate itself from chienthrope kingdom, due to some disagreements. They had come to this land because it is at a place adjacent to orario where all races co exist,and eleven kingdom which is very proficient in magic,the crown prince of elven kingdom is a high elf who is one of very few lvl 8 in the entire world. Strongest chienthrope warrior is only at lvl 7,so they dare not to provoke elven kingdom not to mention that high elves are treated as entities second only to gods and spirits,while chienthropes are ridiculed and discriminated for their animalistic features.

Half elves are born by fusion of elf with other races they are also discriminated, so some of the half elves couldn't stand the discrimination by the elves so they migrated to newly formed ursus and orario, slowly humans started coming to ursus for trade and various things. In a few centuries, ursus began to be known as 'city of chienthrope and half elf' and 'City of discriminated'. Other than humans there are rarely any race came to this city,so it was peaceful and prosperous.  Just then something happened,  a spoiled princess from 'house Maerdrym' which is a Duke house in elf kingdom escaped to ursus in a attempt to avoid forced marriage.she thought that her house and parents wouldn't suspect her running to ursus. A few centuries passed it was peaceful, elven princess disguised herself and stayed at ursus doing some miscellaneous jobs she was lvl5 so she was safe and  the strongest in the city are only 5 lvl6 chienthropes . So, as long as she hid herself from those lvl6 chienthropes everything should be fine even if she confronts them nothing would happen because only a lvl6 mage can find out about her disguise, she had tried many jobs but none of them suited her, then she got a foolish idea. She saw that princess of ursus is quite similar to her in appearance if she can kill her and take her place  using disguise she can live a life of luxury! even though its risky, it's worth a shot. Greed filled her eyes and soul, she forgot reasoning for a moment decided act according to her plan but what she didn't know that is if something happens to the chienthrope princess all the high authorities will know about it, through a relic which she uses. As expected she got caught, she was thought as spy who came to assassinate the princess by order of enemies. Soon her elf identity got exposed which enraged high authorities of ursus. They decided to execute her publicly. Normally they wouldn't do that but now ursus as formed a alliance with Zeus familia of orario who also had a lvl 8, so they executed her. Elven kingdom also got enraged and declared war on ursus. At the time of war, ursus expected Zeus familia to come but only a bitter news of destruction of zeus familia  by one eyed black dragon came. The moment they knew the news they,regretted taking decision in a hasty manner and pleaded elven kingdom for forgiveness. But the enraged kingdom completely massacred ursus, now in this millennium, ursus exists as a ruined place and breeding ground of orcs and goblins. And magic density in this area is also huge, so there are many herbs and exotic items from war thousands of years ago and are rumoured to be appear here so it became a hub for herb collectors,merchants and adventurers. Until a century ago, all the people who came to this place disappeared one after other,even high ranked adventurers are no exception. People stopped coming here and this land got alias as 'land of dead animals' saying that this land is haunted by ghosts of dead chienthropes in the war years ago. There were still some people who came to this place to collect herbs and materials only on the outskirts of ursus, one of those people is previous owner of Roy's body, after finding it as interesting place, Roy decided to go to this place for training his body so he can use his haki techniques , in the battle against apollo familia he couldn't use haki because he was not comfortable with his new body. Now he decided to do it. Roy sent out bell to check out the information on ursus and make preparation for their trip.

"Open Status"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:[Roy Laurier]

AGE:16

RACE:High human

LEVEL:2(+)(low class)

POWER:1012+(C640)

ENDURANCE:980+(B560->B701)

DEXTERITY:1001+(B891)

AGILITY:956+(C988)

MAGIC:2012->2156+(SSS4025->SSS4970)

SKILLS:

1.[kenbunshoku haki (S)]

2.[Busoshoku haki (S)]

3.[Haoshoku haki (S)]

MAGIC SPELLS:

[Crucio (D->C)](mana:300->600),[Sectumsempra (D)],[Petrificus totalus (D)],[Deprimo (D->C)](mana:300->960),[Protego (D)],[Obscuro (D)],[Incendo (D)],[Aguamenti (D)]

CURSE:

1.[Avada Kedavra] mana:3000+300(every time user uses this curse mana consumption will increase, because of negative karma)

Can be used 3 times a week. no of times used in this week:1/3

EQUIPMENT:

[God's Love (SSS)]

ITEMS:

[Marriage contract]

SHOP: Open/Close

QUEST:Main/sub quest

(Gods note : these two functions are gifted by some of my fellow gods who are interested in you kid,you can use shop function freely but quest function is different if you accept a quest,you can't reject it andif you fail, you have to pay penalty,make wise decisions. so that's all for know, good bye~)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"damn it are these bastards always watching me? I don't have any privacy? okay calm down I can't do anything to them and This killing curse is good but there are many limitations for it, if spells rank up amount of mana is increasing I should be careful , I should only use it during crucial times. And about these new functions I should check them out 'Open Shop' and 'Open Quest' ".

INTRODUCTION:

AP=admiration points, if target admires you and respects you, you will get admiration points.

[SHOP]:(Lvl3 shop) Available AP:150

ABILITIES:

1.[Paragons eye (C)]: can see the status of people affects:{lvl1-lvl4}                    ----5000AP

2.[Sharingan (1 tomoe) (C)]:at this stage user can read the enemy movements and increase the speed and accuracy of attacks      -4000AP

3.[ Instant evolution of Sharingan (1 tomoe to 2 tomoe)]                                               ---3000AP 

4.[Rectumsempra (C)(fixed)]: tickling curse -500AP

[QUEST]:

Main Quest:

1.Solve the mystery of ruins of ursus

Rewards:

-> [Feelings meter]:can check the feelings of target towards user.

PENALITY:death of user

TIME:1month

[HINT]=500AP

ACCEPT?/REJECT?

Side Quest:

1.Chain quest to {1 main quest}

Train BELL CRANELL to lvl 3 before wargame

Rewards:[Rank potion]: increases 1 rank to any of parameter(doesn't work on parameters with SS and SSS rank)

->[Jerkin of blind bloodlust (A)]:armor chest plate. affects:{lvl1-lvl5} increases its affect if user's bloodlust increases.

PENALTY:lose shop function for 2 months,rank of any 1 parameter decreases.

"

"Holy-Moly, admiration points? I just have to show off right? I think I can do that, there are only 4 items in the shop but they are good, first I have to increase by strength and show it off, wargame is good opportunity to harvest AP I have to work hard, and this reward for main task is interesting I can see feelings of people towards me , if I build a force in future it will very usefull, I can use it spot poisonous women too with this I will never fall in a honeytrap like in my previous life , penality for failure is death but it is worth the risk then 

'Accept the main quest 1'

[MAIN QUEST ACCEPTED]

[countdown]

[29 days]

* thump*

while I am looking at status door opened and bell came to Roy with a serious look on his face and says

"It is dangerous Roy,there are many rumours about this place,people who went in disappeared completely"(bell)

"Don't worry bell we are going to train only on outskirts"(Roy)

"But the path is blocked by guards from orario, preventing anyone from going in and the place on outside which is not blocked does not have any monsters in it,only some herbs,

 so how are we going in?"(bell)

"there are other ways, it used to be huge city, you can't expect a huge city to have a single entrance right?"(Roy)

"maybe there other ways but how are we going to find them?"(bell)

"Black market, information collecters"(Roy)

"There are many information dealers around the orario but if we want forbidden information we have to dark guilds who work in curses,assassinations and other nasty stuff, but it's not safe, we can get information safely at one place in whole of orario".(Roy)

"Which place ?"(bell)(confused)

"ishtar familia,do you know? red light district,prostitution hub, we can get any information if we got the right guy, without revealing our identity"(Roy)(cocky smile)

"R-Red light district-t, that place-e?"(bell)(turns red)

"you are innocent, bell ha ha ha !!!"(Roy)

"Don't laugh at me(annoyed), even  if you went to that place you should need money right? we don't have much money we are very poor"(bell)(sad tone)

" Don't worry leave it to me there is only one week before wargame,  we have to make it quick. Finish the preparations tonight, we are going to leave very early tomorrow morning"(Roy)

''okay then where is your house?I will help you out"(bell)

"I am homeless"(Roy)

"Don't worry we are there for you, my home is your home,don't say that you are homeless!"(bell)(confident)

"Your broken down church got destroyed by apollo familia you bastard,  think before you speak!"(Roy)(annoyed)(slightly angered)

"okay, sorry (embarrassed) I will leave now,  we will meet tomorrow morning.Also Don't get into any trouble because of information, if you don't  get it , it is also fine we can choose other spot to train"(bell)(serious)

"okay go now"(Roy)

let's go, this is going to be the first step of my grand plan to the top.

3