485: Oopsie Daisy, Changes in Timeline
613 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 485: Oopsie Daisy, Changes in Timeline

“If you’re not going to give us answers easily, we’re better off asking your dead body,” said the Buddha, as he pointed his fingers at Neji and Life.

Maestro Myth and Lord Limitless ran ahead, while Fate played with her red strings in the distance. She looked like she was working against them, but truly she was curious about the man who had Lady Life at his beck’s call like this.

So she was mostly just pretending to work; mostly, because it’s not as if she could affect his destiny or fate, and Lady Life too was kind of immune to it due to being an Abstract Entity of the same rank. Truly in a battle she was far from the strongest, well-planned long strategies suited her more. Lord Oblivion, the embodiment of the Void, should have been here instead of her, but he was busy in the southern front battling.

Lord Limitless went after Neji, since he represented ‘Infinity’ he deemed himself a good counter for this newly ascended celestialsapien. Their forearms clashed, and an explosion boomed out of it – Neji ‘moved’ the explosion away from here as it blasted in somewhere else. Otherwise, all the hundreds of Anodyne planets behind him would have been gone.

“Uh, a little help here?” Anodi danced around attacks like a butterfly, countering with her own, but the Anti-Monitors that were after her were barely damaged. Anti-Monitors were miniature Entropies, it must be one of his powers, so while they weren’t as strong as the other Abstracts here, they weren’t that weaker either.

A pair of cosmic lips formed near Anodi, “Did you wonder why I created a hundred copies of your world?” Neji asked. “You don’t have to answer. Fusion.”

A thousand lights shone from the hundred planets, and fellow members of the Anodites race rushed at Anodi in a streak of light. They slammed into her, as her size grew. As a being of pure mana, fusion for her was easier than for anyone else.

All of a sudden, Anodi was stronger, faster, and better than the Anti-Monitors. It took her a second to register it, as she cleaved through dozens of them with a blade of mana. “Uh,” she blinked as she laughed and fought. “Well, this is a cheat and a half. Thanks, I guess.”

To the side, Maestro Myth was laughing and fighting Lady Life, “This is outrageous,” he crackled while scowling. “I’ve tried perusing you so many times, meeting after rejections and rejections. But here you are, kissing a stranger fool? How insulting!”

“You sound like I hurt your fragile male ego,” Lady Life countered his attacks with her own, green butterfly wings of Fable spread behind her.

Maestro Myth was strong, very much so, but so was the Concept of Life. His attacks lost their potency if she wished ‘life’ away from them, so they were evenly matched. No, in a prolonged battle Life would win. Maestro Myth may have powers from infinite myths, but he also had their weaknesses too. Most were overshadowed by the perks of other myths, but not all. Lady Life could end him if necessary.

“Why are you talking with another man, sweetheart?” Neji appeared behind Maestro Myth which surprised them both, though his joke caught Lady Life more off-guard. Maestro’s senses snapped at Lord Limitless… who was still fighting Neji, so the one behind must be a clone.

All Abstract Entities could clone themselves, but they rarely do it in battles. Because it’s not as if they’d get more power by using their clones; they represented a concept, and it didn’t matter how many bodies they made their concept wouldn’t grow stronger.

Neji’s powers begged to differ. His 2nd body grabbed Maestro Myth by the neck, who was unable to retaliate due to Lady Life ahead, as he slammed a knee into the old man’s back. Since the old man was a Zeus-lookalike, Neji pulled the Fables recorded in the ‘air’, where in different worlds, and myths, Zeus was killed by Hera. Zeus feared his wife, as did he fear fate. So Neji pulled out fates where Zeus died, collecting those Fables on the tips of his knee as he slammed into the old man’s back three times.

Pulling out Fables like that was impossible. One should only have access to his own Tales, not anything else. Even Celestialsapiens couldn’t do it. But that’s where the draconic side of Neji’s race came to help. Dragons are ‘thieves’ and ‘looters’, for all they cared, all that existed belonged to them.

On a cosmic, omniversal scale, that character trait was quite useful.

No, really, his current race was a cheat. Although it made him numb to emotions at first, he had just wished to feel emotions and it happened.

===

Race: Celestialdraconicsapien

Rank: Outer Dimensional, Unclassified

Description: The Celestialdraconicsapien is an unprecedented, mutant form of the more well-known Celestialsapien. It is a hybrid between the omnipotent celestialsapien and the mythical, formidable draconic lineage. Being the only member of this species, you embody the raw essence of the cosmos, the light and darkness, as well as the arrogance and personality of the ancient and powerful dragons. 

Truly, as a Celestialdraconicsapien, you transcend traditional physical and metaphysical boundaries, using your creativity to achieve boundless feats; reality-altering capabilities of a celestialsapien with the primal mutation of draconic entities.

Traits and Abilities:

True Reality Alteration: Can alter reality at a fundamental level, reshaping existence according to will, similar to a Celestialsapien's capability but somewhat enhanced by draconic determination and focus.

*Note: With this power, one can have any other power just by wishing for it. However, by default this race comes with the following traits as well.

Cosmic Manipulation: Possesses the natural and innate ability to manipulate cosmic forces, allowing control over gravitational forces, spatial dynamics, and cosmic energies

Draconic Majesty: Wields the raw power and elemental control characteristic of all types of dragons, including outer dimensional ones.

Temporal Mastery: Exhibits control over the flow of time, capable of accelerating, reversing, or stopping time within specified limits.

Dimensional Travel: Able to traverse different dimensions and realities with ease, unhindered by conventional barriers between worlds.

Omnipotent Resistance: Innate resistance to other omnipotent powers, making it difficult for similarly powerful beings to directly harm or alter your existence. This also grants natural defense against weaker things.

Astral Presence: Possesses an ethereal, starry form that reflects the vastness of the universe, with a body resembling a cosmic tapestry of galaxies and nebulae.

Void and Light Mastery: As a mastered Voidmancer and Lumomancer, you as the Celestialdraconicsapien can manipulate both the absence and presence of energy, creating paradoxes and wielding both light and darkness with unparalleled skill.

Draconic Transformation: Capable of transforming into a cosmic dragon, a being of immense size and power, with scales that shimmer with the light of galaxies and breath capable of annihilating or creating stars.

Fable, Tale, and Record Assimilation: Can absorb and utilize the essence of myths and legends, drawing power from the collective beliefs and tales spread across the history of the universe. 

Weaknesses: It’s a new omnipotent race, so better find that out on your own.

===

That was who he was now. Someone so strong that the Gamer System failed to put a true limit on it. That was why, as he continued attacking the old man, his white ivory-like body cracked like never before.

“Arghh!” Maestro Myth let out a scream. He cried as Neji attacked further on the same spot, all of this happening so fast that few could interrupt.

Some did try, such as Buddha, but Neji copied himself again and kept him busy.

Maestro Myth’s body crumbled in the end, turning into golden dust, as he shot Neji one last glare until he was carried to be reborn.

No system message was prompted. Just as Neji had feared, the deaths of Abstracts didn’t give him any experience points-

[Your connection with the Void has reacted. Mastered Class, Voidmancer, is taking effect.]

[…The Void Icon has manifested.]

The sky glowed negative, dark, as the Void Icon took shape. Every battle paused to see an Icon form for the first time. Even Lady Life looked impressed, despite having seen it before. After all, unlike the Eros Icon, the Void Icon was in a whole other league.

[The Void Icon is working in conjunction with the Gamer System’s innate ability to absorb and level up…. Mastered Class, Lumomancer is taking effect. Void and Light mix to break paradoxes, your draconic majesty presses its will on the world.]

[You have slain a Class 1 Abstract Entity, one of the unkillable, Maestro Myth.]

[You have leveled up 5,768 times.]

[You have reached Level 50, 533.]

[Due to slaying the Manifestation of Myth, you now carry all the power of Myth with you. So that the Omniverse can function. Properly.]

“Oh,” Neji blinked. “Oops.” 

That mustn’t count as changing the timeline too much, right?

Well, at least that proved his powers to himself. He was not a pawn anymore. Truly.

* * *

“Are you kidding me right now?” In a realm beyond omniversal time, Raki groaned at the hologram as she slammed her hand on the chair.

It was understandable if he messed up the events that he didn’t know about. But he had met Maestro Myth in the future already. He knew this entity was not supposed to die. He only had one job, yet….

In the end, She Beyond Omnipotence shrugged. It’s not as if this was her problem, it’s better for a child like him with too much power to learn some consequences. Perhaps.

Well. She’ll see depending on her mood. She liked the movie so far. 

Raki threw popcorn in her mouth, not forgetting to do the same to Kurai, who watched the hologram with starry, proud eyes for once. For a girl who used to fuse with him all the time to fight the big wars, her papa’s current achievements were reassuring.

Now she could rest assured and not worry too much. Plus… her mama just appeared on the battlefield. Both Kurai and Raki’s attention sharpened as the Director of the Last Act and the Godmother of all Demons appeared on the screen.

**

**

**

Read the next chapter right away, along with an entire month's worth, ahead in my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

20