499: Life is So Easy When You’re A God-King in a Modern World
532 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 499: Life is So Easy When You’re A God-King in a Modern World

In a Hyperverse far from Neji’s Hero Academia World, the Naruto World, the Fate World, and the DxD World, the Dreamweaver’s Fortress existed. A billion stars twinkled down from the cosmos above, as well as two suns nearby where Astral Dragons bathed, yet the majesty of all these fell short before the Celestialsapien’s laughter.

Eclipsia and Lady Luck looked confused even now, but they believed that it was Neji right there. They didn’t know the full story, but they knew his laugh better than anyone. 

“N-Neji?” asked Lady Luck, in the form of a little girl now, hesitantly approaching the Celestialsapien. He stopped his laughter when she approached, allowing her shaky hand to touch his inflexible face.

Neji crouched down to help her touch her better, “Yes, my lucky charm?”

Although hesitant, she smiled softly, “Is this really you?”

“Hmm, proof…” Neji blinked, and his form changed. His cosmic body turned into that of a regular human’s; white hair, blue eyes, and adoring a golden armor below his waist. “How about now?”

Her eyes trembled, but she seemed unconvinced. “But you’re a Celestialsapien, changing your form is easy enough. The First Gamer was a Celestialsapien, and it seems to me that you’re him. How do I know that you're not him?”

“No proof,” Neji shook his head, “The First Gamer and the Second Gamer… are just fancy aliases of mine. I am Prima, and I am Neji. Though Neji first, Prima later. Time travel, you know?”

“He’s not lying,” the Godmother finally managed to stop laughing and said, wiping a drop of tear from her eyes.

Lady Luck and Eclipsia exchanged glances, they were still unsure. Godmother was the adopted mother of the First Gamer, so of course she’d support him even if he’s lying.

“Hey,” Neji said and Lady Luck turned her head to him. Before she could ask what he wanted, he pulled her into a kiss. Their lips closed into each other, and Lady Luck’s eyelids fluttered. Excessive luck essence flushed into her body, as her little body grew in size. She regained her original size, plump and full of curves, and only then did Neji cancel the kiss.

She staggered off a few steps as she felt more power in her veins than there was before, “Wha- what just happened?”

“I returned the Luck you gave me,” Neji said, standing up. “With interest. You’re Class 1 now, you’re welcome.”

“You- you vengeful son of a whore!” Everyone turned to the foul-mouthed woman, the God Queen of Prime Omniversal, Eurynome Celestine, whom everyone ignored all this time. Why wouldn’t they? She was no danger now, with the mage-outfit wearing Kimi holding her in the air by her collar, while white chains held her tight by wrapping around her.

“Don’t curse my house’s Lady,” Kimi slapped Eury in the face with the back of her hand. She groaned in humiliation, while Neji laughed at her.

It had taken him a whim of willpower to pull Kimi out of it. 

“Throw her here,” Neji said. “I’ll Inventory her. I’ll talk with her later on.”

“You-!” she yelled as Kimi tossed her to Neji. “You will pay for this, you bastard! I’ll-” What she wanted to do, nobody knew, as Neji’s fingers touched her body and she vanished in thin air.

“You’re going to keep her?” Kimi tilted her head and asked.

“Why, you’re jealous?” Neji walked up to her and pulled her by the waist.

“I’m not.” She put her arms around his shoulder. “Have I ever been jealous? I’m just doubting if you’ve built a soft spot for her after spending two millennia with her,” she said.

“I might have,” Neji admitted with no shame. “She’s not a bad woman, I just have to tame her to calm down.”

“Now I am jealous.”

“Oh, are you now?” Neji grinned at her, and in response, Kimi pushed her lips over his. She pushed him onto the floor, as the floor turned to a mattress, and she kissed him deeply.

He tried to cancel a minute later, gently pushing her off, but she only kissed him deeper. He gave up and entertained her kiss, his hands squeezing her waist while three ladies stared at them.

“Why do you, haah,” Kimi pulled back from the kiss, took a breath, and frowned at him, “always making me wait?”

This was their first kiss in two thousand years. They couldn’t take the chance by meeting in secret, so their communication was limited to voice and in some rare instances, video calls. All these times, while Kimi wasn’t depressed, since he was still alive, she sure was growing insanely horny. Two thousand years was not a short time, after all.

“I will never make you wait again,” Neji admitted.

“You better not,” Kimi smiled and leaned down to kiss him again.

They ended this kiss short and stood back up, where Neji met eyes with the three girls. By now, the girls seemed to have believed that this was indeed him. Lady Luck hugged him, and Neji pulled Eclipsia to himself too.

The ten-fusion entity relaxed into his arms, rubbed her face against his chest, and said, “We were so worried. This is a miracle.”

Neji kissed her forehead and nodded, “There is nothing to worry about. Nothing in both of these cosmos.”

The girls believed that. Since he had defeated the Primordial and gained his powers, they knew he was no small fish now. No, he was the biggest, with zero challengers left.

Still, some fools had to come to test that.

The front yard of the fortress bloomed out a portal, and Abstract Presences walked out of it. Buddha, leading a bunch of Class 1s, as well as three Class 0 Entities.

“Seems like we have company,” the Godmother of All Demons looked unbothered as she waved a hand and the castle walls moved on their own, making a direct path out to the front yard. “Come along,” she led them out.

Neji walked behind Godmother, standing like a sturdy wall for the girls behind him. The group walked out, and suddenly faced entities at the peak of Cube.

Buddha and the rest of the Class 1s were small in size, equally human compared to Neji’s current size. Buddha, Death, Maestro Myth, Lord Limitless, and a few new faces that Neji didn’t even bother to note. One of their names, he caught, was Eternal Equinox – an entity with powers seemingly related to time and balance.

‘Must be their replacement for Princess Perpetuity,’ Neji noted and looked at the more important entities.

Contessa Fate and Lady Life weren’t here; they haven’t been reincarnated yet. So the only other important ones were the Class 0s. The three Class 0s were different in size compared to the Class 1s. One of them, Entropy Embodiment, loomed over the small block of asteroid where the Fortress was located, like a cosmic titan in front of a piece of rock.

The other, Queen Quantum, was nearby, but she was not visible to the naked eye. She was so small that even Neji couldn’t see her – he could just feel where she was. But of course, he could seriously attack her if he wished just from that much.

As for the third entity, King Omni wasn’t exactly present here, but he had a single Eye hovering in the high sky. He had never loved fights or wars, he was more neutral than Buddha ever will be. So he was just here to observe. In a real fight, he’s the only one that will slow down Neji, so that was good.

“Queen Quantum,” Neji greeted the woman first, whom he had a complicated relationship with. “Get out of here if you’re here to fight, otherwise I’ll turn your small body into a doll for my daughter to play with.”

“So it’s really you!” a figure popped out of thin air, growing in size, enough to fit in a single hand. The colorful entity, curvy and slim despite her size, with electrons circling around her, pointed a finger at Neji with a frown mixed with a smile. “I thought you died!”

“You sound happy that I did.”

“Of course-” she quickly corrected herself, “Um, well, no? I’m happy to see you, that’s it. I always had a little doubt since I never regained the power I ‘lent’ to you. Remember? ‘Lent’? The power that you ‘borrowed’ but never returned!!” she stomped on the air like a child and growled at him. It was quite an odd sight; Class Zeroes truly were quirky.

Neji yanked her to his palm and flicked a finger against her forehead, “Fine, I'll return them to you. Meet me after I settle down, we will talk about it.”

“That sounds suspicious.”

“No way.”

“Queen Quantum!” Suddenly, Buddha's yell filled the area. He looked mad. “He is an enemy! What are you doing?!”

“Oh…”

“Don't listen to him,” Neji gently rubbed the little thing's head. “Do I treat you like an enemy? No, right? Buddha is an enemy, you are not.”

“Oh, oh!” Queen Quantum jumped to sit on my shoulder. “Alright then,” then she blinked and pointed to Buddha, “By the way, why did you just yell at me? I'm higher ranked than you!”

“That's not what matters right now, quit being comedic!” Buddha growled. “This is a cosmic catastrophe. We need to take this man to our custody and question him about things.”

“How bothersome. Just what is there to question about, Buddha?” Godmother asked with a raised eyebrow. 

“That, for the last two millennia, he has been pretending to be the Primordial God all along?!” Buddha said.

Neji ignored Buddha and looked to the side. Mistress Death stood with a frown right beside him. The last time Neji remembered, before he was taken by the Godmother to be brought to the fortress, Death leaped at Buddha intending to kill him. But it seems she failed to do so, perhaps by her own choice or by the presence of the others.

Currently, she looked confused about what to do. She supported Neji, because her sister died for him, but Prima was another thing. She had been beaten by him last time, so she was unsure.

“Death,” Neji looked at her and said. “How long would it take before Life and Fate are reincarnated?”

“...Are you ignoring me?”

“An Abstract’s reincarnation time usually depends on the damage they received,” Death said. “Since Life was killed by Lord Limitless, with her neck severed, she'll take a few days. Still, she won't have her memories. Fate will take longer since she died by the Primordial’s… no, your Omega Beams. Who are you anyway?”

“I am Neji,” he said, his body currently in the form of Neji proving it. “And then I am Prima.” His body changed in appearance, reflecting the cosmos for a moment. “And at last, I am also the Primordial now.” his body went through another change, as he grew into a four-armed beast of a man.

“....”

“....”

A heavy silence filled the area as Abstracts shared glances.

Buddha opened his mouth to speak, but Neji spoke over him. An immense pressure clouded the area like an explosion, avoiding Neji’s girls while bombing down on the uninvited guests. Buddha’s knees gave in and he fell on one, as did the fools nearby him. “I have spent two millennia as the Primordial, I have all his powers, and I have his prior memories as well.” He said, “So yes, I can claim myself to be the Red Titan and you can do nothing but obey.”

“Y-you! How dare-” Buddha tried to push his own presence against Neji’s pressure, but Maestro Myth stepped to the side and slammed a fist against Buddha’s face. The golden statue was sent flying and rolling on the ground.

“You’re not safe, Buddha,” the Abstract Entity of Myths and Legends, Maestro Myth said, as his long-crafted facade dropped—and Neji as a celestialsapien stood instead. “I could have killed you a million times in the last two thousand years, don’t act up.”

“You foolish man!” Buddha leaped up, booming out his presence over the area, his eyes filled with controlled rage, balanced devastation, but Neji remained calm.

Neji took a step forward, but he remained in his spot beside Kimi. Instead, a dozen copies of himself teleported beside Buddha and the other Abstracts and grabbed them by their throats as he held them in the air. Each copy looked different; one looked like Neji, another like Prima, and another like the Primordial. It was a show to prove that though appearance may look different, they were the same person now.

Among the Class 1s, only Death remained free of any attackers. She looked at her fellow Class 1s who struggled to free themselves from a single hold, no matter how hard they tried.

“Death,” Neji said. “You helped me out in the past by sending me to DxD. You also helped me against Eurynome. Then, you even took my side against the Abstracts. So I hold no grudge toward you. If you have grudges against me, however, I would understand given our encounters as Prima. But,” he snapped his finger. “I hope this is enough to make up for it.”

Neji’s willpower borrowed a Fable from the Godmother, related to reincarnation, as he poured power into the force that worked to reincarnate the abstract entities. It sped up, and old memories also poured in the process.

In a single moment, two figures took soft shapes nearby. The soft features grew sharper and two Class 1 entities came to be.

“Aah-!”

“Ugh…”

Lady Life and Contessa Fate stumbled on their feet, almost falling down. But Neji, duplicating, walked up to them and pulled them into a hug; Lady Life was a bit tighter than Countessa Fate.

“What’s going on, who are-” Life started, frowning a little as she pulled her head back to take a look. She paused and her eyes trembled in the face of her honey, her child's father. “....”

Contessa Fate just stated to the copy who hugged her, not saying anything. The two Nejis had changed their forms slightly to make their blue eyes look red, to help them recognize better.

“I-” Life looked around, unsure if this was some kind of afterlife for abstracts filled with sweet dreams. She only found Kimi waving at her, as she stood beside Neji who waved too. 

“Wait,” Her head snapped back to lock at her Prima’s face, and then back at Neji. “I- I had doubts sometimes but… wait, is this really happening?!”

“There is a lot to explain, I guess,” it was the Neji beside Kimi who replied. He then looked at Buddha, “So, Buddha. Keep in mind that for the last two thousand years, the Primordial God you have talked to was me. Nothing has changed just because you know my other identities now. I'm still the Red God, the Lord of Prime. We have nothing more to talk about on this topic, no need for any meeting either. If you dare to bother me after this… keep in mind and I have a lot more reasons to wage an active war than the old Primordial.”

Neji snapped his finger, and all the enemy Class 1 Abstracts vanished, excluding Mistress Death. He couldn't do the same to the Class 0s, but giving King Omni a nod was enough to make him respect Neji's space, while Entropy Embodiment left the scene himself, submerging into space.

Queen Quantum remained, as Neji rubbed her nose with a finger. “Go away, we'll talk about your things later.”

“You better not forget,” she said and flew away like a butterfly, entering a wormhole and vanishing from here.

The extra copies of Neji vanished, leaving only the one beside Kimi. He looked at the girls around him; Kimi, Life, Eclipsia, Luck, Fate. They were his girls, his family. There were also Godmother and Death to the side.

Seeing Godmother reminded him, “By the way, where is Anodi?”

“She has queenly duties to perform at her home,” Godmother replied, looking stern as if that couldn't be negotiated. Then, she revealed a small smile. “I'll go bring her. She will love to see you.”

Neji smiled, “Thanks. We'll be in the DxD world. See you there.”

Neji snapped his fingers, as he and all the other girls teleported away from here, and to their DxD world.

However, instead of appearing where he wanted to, he appeared in front of a couple of cosmic dust.

“Huh,” Neji frowned. “...Looks like that universe as well as the ones around it were all destroyed in the Battle of Abstracts.”

He raised a hand, his forearm reflecting the cosmos, as he shot a circular wave of time rippling through space.

The wave passed by the dust.

And the dust gathered backward to reform everything there had been. The worlds that had been erased without the inhabitants ever knowing that they were dead, returned to life just like that. 

Reviving worlds was a simple feat for the Celestialdraconicsapien.

With another snap of his finger, this time succeeding, the group appeared inside the Temple in Jerusalem. In the hall of God.

They had a lot to catch up on, after all.

* * *

People in Jerusalem were going crazy, and so was the rest of the world. Gods who hadn't participated in the Trihexa subjugation had used their powers to confirm that Trihexa had been slain. That was good news, but it came with bad news.

All the Gods there have died.

Even Dragon God Infinity, Ophis, as well as the God of the Bible, their presence was no longer in the world. So it's right to assume that they too were dead.

Of course, the latter part was far from true. Neji as well as Ophis, fused inside Eclipsia, all returned inside the Temple of Jerusalem about then. The temple was at the high peak of a mountain, so nobody was there to bother him.

Still, just when Neji returned, he felt the worry in the air. As the Biblical God, he could also hear many prayers. He couldn't just sit that out, not when he could fix it with a wave of his hand.

And so, exactly with a wave of his hand, he revived all the Gods he had killed back then to level up. All those Gods revived in the Himalayas, and Neji left it up to them to calm the crowd.

He had other, more important things to focus on. The girls surrounded him for a proper in-depth explanation, and Neji did so without holding back.

How he met She Beyond Omnipotence, how she sent him to the past, how he could not communicate because of some status effects, and how he got them off by evolving into a Celestialsapien.

He explained until his fight with Death and the other Abstracts when Lady Life joined back at his side. He couldn't continue after that because of Kimi.

On the tip of their talk growing emotional and deep, Kimi decided she had enough as she jumped at him.

“You're being selfish! We were talking!” Lady Life argued, but she would have had better than talking with a wall because the witch maid was busy kissing her master.

In the end, she yanked Neji by the arm, and he was divided into two. She blinked, before sighing and pulling him into a kiss.

The other girls stayed still for a moment before Lady Luck shrugged and pulled the arm too. Another Neji popped up, and she dragged him for herself.

Fate did not hesitate either, which left an awkward Death standing there, as well as Eclipsia with an unsure feeling in her head.

“Uh,” in the end, Eclipsia pulled a copy of Neji out for herself, but she didn't make out with him from the get-go. “Would you cancel the fusion? You know not all girls in me are your lovers… Would you cancel the fusion?”

“Ah, right,” Neji rubbed the back of his head and pressed his willpower down upon her existence. Her body let out a radiant glow, and her body was divided into ten ladies, with the extra addition of Nejire. Starting with Nejire, Momo, Rumi, Ryukyu, Quetzalcoatl, and Ozymandias, and ending with girls he wasn’t so close with, Tiamat, Ophis, Serafall, Durga, and Gaia.

“Oh, phew,” the girls sighed. “Finally it feels normal- hey! Not fair!”

Before they could fully relish in the moment, Nejire pulled her brother for herself, kissing him deeply, making the girls growl.

In a moment, five of them pulled five Nejis out of one, which left five more remaining. Tiamat hesitated before pulling one for herself, and Ophis was still asexual despite all the things she saw in the higher planes. So Ophis, Serafall, Durga, and Gaia joined Death awkwardly standing in silence.

The grand room, with bouncing couches and wet floor, was filled with sounds that’d drive any mortal to insanity.

“...Let’s move to another room,” Death said to her fellow outsiders a moment later, and while she wasn’t blushing like the others, she couldn’t maintain her dignified expression after seeing the expression her sister was making.

The other girls were frozen in place momentarily before they began to follow Death. Before they could leave, however, a Neji copy materialized beside Serafall and grabbed her by her arm.

“Sera, don’t act so distant. I have the power to fix everything now,” he told her. Indeed, he could revive all the devils he killed with a thought. “So, come here.”

She looked at him, surprised that he came just to fetch her, as he pulled her to him and pulled her away.

“....”

“....”

The other ladies exchanged glances before more copies of Nejis appeared before them, “I know some of you have husbands or other situations,” one of the copies said, looking at Ophis, “But how about one night? You’ve all been with me in this, even if we don’t know each other well. I’m sure you’ll love to celebrate.”

Gaia laughed and gave in, “I mean, you’re the lover of Lady Life, an elder to my little self. I’ll be honored to share a night with you,” she said as she pushed herself against him.

Durga hesitated, biting her lip, before sighing and shaking her head, “Let’s be quick,” she said, “I need to go talk to my husband about things later.” she walked up to him, as he held her waist and pressed her against a nearby wall.

“Of course, I’ll be quick,” he said, chuckling. ‘If you want me to end it, that is.’

That left Ophis and Death, both wearing similarly uninterested expressions. Death shook her head, “It’s not working on me. I’ll be waiting in the yard.” she said and walked out of the room.

Ophis, however, didn’t leave. While she looked uninterested, it did make her curious how pleasuring sex with him was, if such greater entities were making such obscene sounds.

Neji reached out a hand, “It’s certainly better than sleeping in a silent place.”

“There is no way,” she didn’t trust him, that’s why she accepted the hand as he pulled her away.

The Holy Temple was painted even holier as Gods and Abstract Entities filled it with their life essence. 

Oh, and, Durga did not want to end it quickly in the end.

The day ended with the girls spent and all satisfied, some more than others, as it was the first time they ever felt such pleasure. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Neji's life has always been hard and filled with adversaries. However, in the last two millennia, he has become familiar with luxury. He knew what luxury and power could grant and demand.

As the Supreme God of Prime Omniverse, he was naturally stronger than everyone in this small DxD world. So it didn't take him long to make the Biblical Faction the ruler of the world; with many rules changed, of course.

He let the faction name stay ‘Biblical’ but dropped Christianity as its religious name. As Christianity and its sibling religions were connected to Class 0, King Omni, Neji changed its name to something related to himself instead.

[Celestism], the Sacred Order of Celestial and Cosmic Harmony.

He was the supreme God of this religion, but he had many Goddesses by his side. As for who the Goddesses were, since Neji didn't wish to elongate the chart with too many girls, he kept it to three and asked who wanted to be there.

Only a few volunteered. Most said, “If you want to make me a Goddess, make me one in your main world, not in a secondary one like DxD.”

So, in the end, he ended up with Serafall, Tiamat, and Durga as the Trinity Goddess. 

Goddess Durga left her faction after her husband found out about the unfortunate accident she had with Neji, so he banished her from the Himalayas. She didn't mind and decided to join the Biblical Faction, and Neji was happy to turn her into one of the Trinity Goddesses.

Of course, not all Gods were happy with this—even considering Neji’s strength. Some tried to test it and ended up as dust.

Rias Gremory appeared a little hurt by all this development, but Neji could honestly care less. He's too old to entertain a brat, so he decided to stay away from her until she'd want to approach him. And maybe not even then.

As for Quetzalcoatl and Ozymandias, he didn't give them any position here since they had their own world.

After dealing with Babylon, the girls defeated Goetia and other problems. So the Fate main world had regained its peace; it was in the modern world, 2016, and Neji and the girls visited that place first.

It took them about a week to take control of the world, with no war or resistance, as it was a normal world on the surface, with the supernatural hidden underneath.

After taking over the planet, Neji issued Celestism here in this world, with its rules and doctrines. Just like in DxD, other than him as its Supreme God, he had three other Goddesses here.

In this world, Ozymandias, Quetzalcoatl, and Rhongomyniad were the Goddesses’ Trinity.

He and his girls went to Egypt and waved a hand to clean the pyramids anew. In this New Egypt, he put Ozymandias as a Ruler Goddess, and she'd dominate over half of the world from there. 

On the other side of the world, Neji took out ancient monuments from the Amazon forests and placed Quetzalcoatl as its God Queen to rule over them. 

The two Sun Goddesses ruled the world in half. As for the third Goddess, she's in a way also a Sun Goddess, it's Ryukyu, here to fulfill her Goddess Rhongomyniad side of existence.

She ruled over the heavens, which was a fancy way of saying that she was not going to stay in this world but would stay with God wherever he would stay.

That brought Neji to Naruto, where the world had already taken over a long time ago, but the religion wasn't doing so well. So he issued the new religion here too, one bound to work. Celestism, with Neji as its Supreme God, and a Trinity Goddess.

Naturally, one of them was Rumi, the Moon Goddess. The second one was obviously Tsunade too, but the third one was tricky.

It couldn't be Hinata, he wasn't close with her even after spending time with her in DxD. He had returned her to Naruto world from DxD before the fight with Trihexa, so she had been waiting for him here. She was extremely happy to see him safe, but all the girls were happy.

In the end, the choice was either Hanabi or Temari. It was a hard choice, but Neji ended up choosing Hanabi

Temari was a bit hurt by that, something she hid but Neji could feel it, so he had to console her for it. She wasn't Rias, she was not bratty, and he liked her. So he didn't mind spoiling her for a while.

* * *

“This leaves the main world,” Kimi said when the group was moving through the mana way of the universe.

“Yup, we're going there soon,” Neji said.

Beside him were many girls: starting with Kimi, Nejire, Momo, Rumi, and Ryuko, followed by Lady Luck, Lady Life, and Contessa Fate.

“First of all, we need to retrieve two other people,” he said as the teleportation ended and they appeared inside a castle.

It was the castle of Yue, the Vampire. As well as some other girls.

“Let's go wait in the living room,” Neji said and led the girls, where they sat down on the couch and waited for Yue.

The first to come, however, wasn't Yue. It was a maid, who walked inside the room with a broom in her hand and froze.

Nine purple tails froze behind her as her eyes darted across the room. “Uh…”

“There is no way!” Kimi jumped up and ran to her. “Nemuri, you're here?!”

“K-Kimi Senpai, that's really you?” The foxy maid, Nemuri “Midnight” Kayama, dropped the broom and accepted Kimi's hug.

As if summoned by their loud voices, two other maids rushed in.

One was a busty woman with indigo and pink colored hair, who deeply frowned at the scene, while the other, a short blonde-haired girl, grinned and jumped at Neji.

“Boss!” She jumped and pushed her teeth into his neck. Her teeth would have shattered if Neji didn't stop her bite with a usage of willpower.

“Uh, careful, you'll die if you try to drink me now,” he said and rubbed her back. 

“Awah,” she looked teary at him. “B-but why? You don't love me anymore?”

“This girl,” Kimi shot her a frown and Toga froze. She had missed her in the heat of the moment. “Since when did he love you? Don't be dramatic.”

“Um…” Toga turned her head to look at the witch maid. “I see that you're alive and healthy…”

“Of course,” she smiled. “So you better watch out how you act.”

“....”

Neji laughed, “Kimi is joking. Anyway, I'll fix the blood issue for you later. Endure it for now, alright?”

“It's a promise,” she said.

“Looks like we have company here,” the voice of Raven rang out as she and Yue walked inside. She paused when she noted the many exceptional presences in the room. “Oh… it seems a lot happened in the little time you were gone.”

Although Neji spent a hundred years in the past, time didn't affect this realm. The Gamer System followed the Gamer's time, so it should have, but the SBOP looked over it for this occasion.

“Sup,” Neji waved a hand at her, and as the waving continued, his form changed to that of the Primordial. “I think I'm strong enough to take on Trigon now.”

Raven shivered at the red man who was too similar to her father's appearance.

* * *

Of course, Neji wasn't there today to help Raven escape. He'll deal with Trigon some other time, he was only here to pick up the three maids.

Lady Nagant was unsure what was going on, as she wore a frown, but she didn't deny any of the orders. Toga looked excited, and Nemuri… she looked delighted.

“If this turns out to be what I think it is,” she said as the group moved through the cosmos inside a bubble. “Then I'll be the happiest person alive.”

“Trust me, we’ll all be happy,” Neji said.

After a while, the bubble stopped in front of a small empty space. All around them were naked cosmos, swirling multiverses, and bubbles of universes. Yet, there was a small empty space that looked out of place. 

As their bodies zoomed into the empty spot, Neji felt nostalgic. This… emptiness once used to be filled with their home.

The zooming group came to a halt when all around them were emptiness, almost like the void, with the light of the other universes almost nonexistent here.

“So this is the place,” Momo said.

“It's so dead,” Life said.

“Haah,” he and Kimi let out a breath at the same time as everyone went silent.

They have seen this place destroyed two times. Once, they've seen it be done by the real Primordial, and the other, he had to do it himself to keep the possibilities aligned.

“I'm going to bring it back now,” he said and looked up at the air. “But before that, lady, I think it's about time you return my Kurai to me. She has rested enough.”

He hadn't forgotten about Kurai, he just let her be until this moment. This was a monumental time, and she needed to be here with him.

[“...Oh well,”] Raki’s voice filled the area as she sighed. [“Good times always come to an end, sadly.”]

The cosmos shimmered, and the obsidian of Kurai popped out of thin air. Her golden eyes registered on our faces as she leaped at us, “Papa! Mama!” she threw herself into my and Kimi's arms, one after the other. “Oh, mama!” And she stayed with Kimi for a lot longer. I didn't blame her, she hadn't seen Kimi in a long time.

[“...This is goodbye then, Neji boy,”] said the voice. [“Later, my brother will reach out to you. I'm not sure when. Don't worry, he'll just talk about the Empire thing that I mentioned before.”]

“Goodbye.” Neji nodded respectfully. As annoying and manipulative as she could be, she had helped him out a lot.

Now, that left him alone with the girls. He exchanged glances with them one last time as they all smiled at him. Except for Lady Nagant, who gulped in realization as well as expectation.

Neji looked at the emptiness, where stardust had long been devoured by the void’s maw. He opened his mouth and spoke one word, “Heal.”

A whole universe backtracked its destruction; a ripple of destruction reversing in time as galaxies returned, black holes were reborn, and stars twinkled afar. At a high speed, all of the universe’s destruction backtracked, and soon it came to the center, at the beginning of the destruction. 

The solar system’s destruction reversed, and the ripple ended at a singular point; on the Planet Earth, the round rock that had been marred with nukes and was already dead.

Sniff-” Lady Nagant wept, looking at the state at which her home was. 

Neji shook his head and spoke another word, “Rewind.” His words were the absolute command, and as all the planets began to spin in reverse; the entire universe began to backtrack further. The planet Earth regained its blue and green color, although signs of destruction were present.

Until even that vanished as time reversed further. Neji watched from above, the day when everything went wrong. When Hisashi Midoriya attacked his classroom.

“Girls,” Neji looked at his girls. “I’ll come find you after I destroy that man.” He said, and with a snap of his fingers, he and the girls were dragged into the planet. Their bodies slumped into their seats, or where they were at that moment; Kimi and Kurai appeared at the school’s parking lot; Neji, Nejire, and Momo were in their school, as was Nemuri; Toga was in the League of Villains; lastly, Nagant was in prison.

Only Lady Life, Lady Luck, and Contessa Fate remained outside the planet watching, small smiles etched on their face as they felt as if they were watching a play. 

‘Well,’ 

Neji closed his eyes as he felt his body being dragged into the world. 

‘I’m finally back.’

**

**

**

23