351: Kimi’s Perfect Run (5)
3.2k 13 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 351

Title: Interlude — Kimi’s Perfect Run (5)

The room Kimi appeared in was Japanese.

It was a luxurious and spacious room with a traditional architectural style. The room featured sliding doors made of wood, and there were countless accessories inside. There was a table that displayed works of art, held family photos, and a few flowers.

The room also had a large writing desk, lighting from paper lanterns or sliding windows, and intricate wooden carvings, lacquerware, and textiles.

But beyond that, it didn’t have any people in it. Beside herself.

– Haap! Haak! Dodge better, you’re too dependent on defending.

The sound of people sparring came from outside the room. Kimi’s eyes focused on the family photo on the table, as she sighed. Based on the Kimono-wearing people in the photo, she already had a hunch about where she was, but she needed to confirm it.

Walking over to the sliding door, she opened it and looked outside. Outside was a training field, and in there two people were going against one another, training palm techniques.

Kimi’s eyes focused on their figures. Their faces. Kimi came to accept where she was right now and where she ended up.

The world of Naruto.

One of those guys was Neji… Hyuga. The other person was Hiashi Hyuga, most likely. This was the Hyuga clan compound.

It… made sense. Neji Hyuga almost matched the descriptions that Kimi had used. So it was kind of understandable why the spell failed this time too.

“No way,”

Kimi gently smacked the door frame as it cracked.

“This is bunch of bullshit. Why isn’t this working? Fucking annoying.”

“Hey, you! Identify yourself.”

Suddenly, a voice called from her side. It was a young girl who pointed her palms at Kimi, ready to battle. The two who were sparring turned around hearing the loud yell, also falling alert.

It was a young Hanabi Hyuga. Kimi looked frustrated.

“I apologize,” Kimi said. “I will leave.”

Clicking her finger, she ignored the three people and teleported away from here.

She couldn’t travel dimensions for the next 24 hours, so she was going away to avoid the needless battle.

Kimi appeared on the surface of the moon.

“I recall Kaguya’s locked here. Since I am here anyway, let’s steal a little more power.”

-

* * *

“Hey, young master? Have you read this manga?”

“Let’s see… Ew, World’s End Harem? It’s trash.”

World’s End Harem. It was a manga where most of the male population dies of a virus. The few males, and by few, it’s implied to be less than what you can count by hand, are the kings of the world. They get whatever girl they want, of whatever age or occupation, and so they live like the Gods of Olympus.

“Trash? I was thinking of reading it since it has a white-haired guy who is one of the main characters. He becomes the president of Japan, and gets all the women! Should I read it?”

“Why are you specifically reading stories with white-haired males? Creep.”

“….”

“Anyway, don’t read it. The white-haired guy isn’t the main character. The main character is a frustrating, average Japanese protagonist. It’s not even a harem ending for the MC, though the white-haired dude does get the harem ending. But since the white-haired dude isn’t the MC, this is basically plot-type NTR. It’s trash as fuck, burn that manga.”

That day, when Kimi was tutoring her young master for his math exam, they had this conversation. In the end, Kimi ended up reading it anyway, and she couldn’t have regretted it more. It was one of the trashiest things that she read in her life.

The main character was a frustrating idiot who went limp in the sequel, and the white-haired guy for whom Kimi started reading, to begin with, was nothing more either. If the world wasn’t lacking males, a guy like that would never achieve what he did—he was just a pathetic guy who just got lucky.

Kimi read the sequel, the spin-offs, and the other things the series had. By the time she was done, she had come to hate the entire series, and also weak impotent Main Characters as a whole. Issei Hyudo’s sad fate in her hands was the result of that hate.

Since she had done all that to Issei because of World’s End Harem—anybody could guess what she would do if she met the MC of the original manga that made her hate all this.

Naturally, she was blood lusted when she appeared on this planet of World’s End Harem.

“Oh my, I didn’t know we had such a fine specimen. Are you new?”

Just a moment ago, she had struggled with the same entity from before who was pulling her existence towards it whenever she traveled dimensions. Now that she had outrun its will, Kimi found herself in a room.

It was a very rich, modern room styled like a palace. There was a glass dome instead of a concentrated ceiling, and pillars shaped like the ancient Greek era surrounded the room. Kimi could see a few hidden cameras here and there, too.

A huge bed stood in the middle of the room. On the bed, four naked girls lay panting since they were sweaty from the recent sex they just had. Between the four girls, a white-haired man lay on his back. Between his legs, a girl was blowing his balls off—filling the room with a sloppy sound.

Unlike what people would expect, Kimi didn’t feel horny in this situation. The white-haired man with barely blue eyes was looking at her lustfully. He had asked if she was new or not, suggesting that he thought she was here to fuck him just like those bitches on the bed.

That was the white-haired side-main character that Kimi and her young master had talked about. Shota Doi, a lucky idiot who thought he was hot stuff now.

Girls often came to him wearing fake animal ears, so he didn’t find her cat ears and cat tail suspicious. Kimi wasn’t turned into a white tiger, but into her natural cat-girl form, though her hair was still white. She was planning to keep her hair white since it suited her eyes better.

The man’s eyes wandered over her body, his expression surprised and expectant. It was clear he had never seen someone like her before. She was a superior female, a prime of her category, and so she could attract the eyes of anyone. She, who once was insecure and weak, was now strong and confident. It was all thanks to one person, one man, and so she felt offended when another man dared look at her that way.

[“Your clothes aren’t helping though. You changed the qipao into this revealing tight black leather since you thought the clothes may have a part in your teleportation. You look good, though.”]

Kimi did look good. Wearing a dress that was too revealing, that Neji had picked for her back in the day and she had kept in a subspace for this long, she looked out of the world gorgeous.

Spoiler

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f41414452424f414242576f6430773d3d2d313333303339323538342e313735323261663432333462653463333838353036343936323837332e706e67

[collapse]

Naturally, anybody would want a piece of that ass that was showing. Kimi didn’t mind showing off, she was always all right with that sort of thing before her trauma at the end of her hero career. Not that Kimi remembered any of her memory from before she became a maid, thanks to the [Restarts] taking her memories. But she could connect the dots from the context.

She was an exhibitionist. After she became Neji’s woman, that nature returned since he didn’t mind showing off his women. People could watch and envy, while unable to touch her.

So it annoyed Kimi, beyond the prior annoyance at this Shota Doi. How dare he look at her while assuming he could touch her and do whatever he wanted to do? Kimi was biased, but she reckoned he needed to die.

Suddenly, a voice started to ring from one of the hidden speakers.

[Attention-! Shota, something is wrong. We don’t have this woman registered in our data. She also appeared out of thin air, in the hallway. Something is wrong, I don’t think this is safe. I am sending a team, please hold on.]

The voice belonged to one of Shota’s bitches, Kimi reckoned. That bitch was Karen, and she was particularly annoying. Kimi reckoned not only Shota and the actual MC, many more needed to die.

“Oh, come on Karen. Mhm- she is hot. Even if she came here through weird means, she only has one reason to be here. I am in the mood, tell the team to not come.”

[But-]

“Ah. No buts. It’s an order.”

“These fucking bastards are really treating me the same as those pathetic bitches on the bed? Have they even felt what real pleasure is? That’s it, this world is doomed from the get-go, made by some insecure Japanese author. I don’t give a fuck; this reality doesn’t deserve to exist. I am going to destroy this planet, and I will grind your souls to give me powers.”

The room went silent, and everyone stared at Kimi as if she was mentally unwell. Only when Kimi shot a lightning spell on the girl doing a blowjob, causing her body to burst into meat, along with Shota’s small cock, did everyone realize the depth of this situation.

Instead of just destroying the world with a large flashy spell, Kimi spent the next week in this world and summoned tentacle monsters to grant the horny bitches of this world what they wanted. In just a week, all males and females alike passed away after being raped by tentacle monsters.

* * *

A few billion souls were quite a large sum. Sucking up their dreams using the powers of Great Red, and grinding their souls for raw power, Kimi gained a few tiers. Coupled with the tiers gained from Gojo, Kimi was nearing the 40s.

[Kimi Sugihara – Tier 35]

She hadn’t noted before, but she was technically a God too now. Great Red was a God, and since she had fully assimilated his powers by now, she was a God too. The people of this world who died of pleasure also prayed to a god, all that prayer came to her.

She was sure that she would have earned a title called [Goddess of Torture and Ecstasy] if this was some sort of game. Looking back, that summarized most of her life. Kimi couldn’t wait to surprise her young master with this. Maybe she could finally keep up with him now.

Sadly, that urge to meet him kept getting delayed. Why was she not being able to reach him? Just why was this so hard?

Currently, she stood before huffing and puffing Tōshirō Hitsugaya. He was on his knees with ice spread around him, and he looked at Kimi as if she was a monster.

“What kind of monster are you? Which faction do you belong to?!”

Kimi would say that was too harsh of a reaction just because she defeated him.

Just like the last two attempts, Kimi had felt a drag towards her existence. Now that she looked back, that pull to her existence was always present, but she never properly noticed it due to her low power level. What was that? Why was it calling for her? Kimi felt worried.

Thankfully she managed to run from it this time too.

Now, she appeared before this young man.

Tōshirō Hitsugaya –from Bleach– was another white-haired young man who got pulled to this mess by the spell. His turquoise-colored eyes bordered between green and blue, so it kinda applied to whom Kimi was looking for. That’s why Kimi found herself in front of him.

“How annoying… Bleach? Oh fuck it, I just committed mass genocide out of frustration, it doesn’t change anything if I fuck up some more. If I can’t find the young master, the least I can do is get stronger so that I can be helpful to him when he finds me instead.”

Finding power will help her search, too. Even if she couldn’t find Neji, she could now start looking for the other girls. This could work, Kimi nodded.

“Huh? Wait- what are you-”

The cheap copy of Neji that Kimi didn’t like tried to say something, but Kimi cut him off. Literally. She took out the True Longinus spear and severed his head.

* * *

It took Kimi nearly a month to finish in Bleach. By now, she had come to accept that something was… wrong. Something must have happened to Neji, otherwise he would have come to her by now.

So she played a little slowly. She took all the opportunities to power. She first had to develop spells to steal the Bankai of different people. So that she could merge those all and make a special one.

Now, Kimi was finally done. The soul society was erased. She was one of the lone supernatural left in this world. This world was left with normal humans now, and all the previous powerhouses have been assimilated into her.

Looking at herself in the Mirror, where the night of a snowy town in China was visible, behind her. She recited the text that hovered over her head.

"...Tier - 50."

Spoiler

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5f57654d446376503837596e71513d3d2d313333303339323538342e313735323261663835333438376237623735383733323736323931372e706e67

[collapse]

Wearing a red qipao dress that came with a large boob window, Kimi had cut her hair short. She was acting as a hot spring owner back in China so that the mystical ones didn't find her. This look suited her, even though the human ear was an illusion.

She had an illusive earring on her fake ear. She wore it in memory of Neji, who used to wear one that allowed him to use Telekinesis.

"...Now there is no point in keeping up this act."

She was finished with this world too.

"It's time for my last attempt to find the young master. If this fails, I will just focus on searching for the other girls. If that doesn't work, I will just continue making myself stronger until he finds me himself."

Kimi took a deep breath and released it.

"Draig? Pray for me."

["I am."]

Kimi felt a little more confident. She felt entirely different in Tier 50. So she was hoping this time, her power would accurately fish out Neji's location.

"...Find me Neji Hado. Born in Japan."

She didn't add age since it may have changed by now.

"He has blue eyes, and white hair made of silver. He was born to Gara Hado and Akio Hado. He has an older sister named Nejire Hado. He is… someone who is strong, competent, charming, and handsome. He is someone who loves me. Find me my… Neji."

— Bzz…zztt~

Along with the cloud from last time, the fog that devoured her, there was a sort of lightning present in the result.

Kimi's hope increased. The fog finally devoured her. She patiently waited for it to vanish, and when it did…

She appeared before a maw. A gigantic series of teeth, filling up the inside of an endlessly large mouth. It was hard to explain with words and Kimi's eyes started to hurt due to its complexity.

"Ha#£&? #££…"

"What the-"

Kimi was stunned by the titanic jaw of a demon creature. Sharp teeth that were placed randomly all over its flesh, that should be his mouth. It had a power level that Kimi couldn't catch on to. It was a thing that didn't make sense.

No, it wasn't a demon creature. It was something worse. It was…

"An Eldritch horror. Fuck me!"

This was the thing that had been calling to her from before?!

How the hell was she supposed to fight against it?!

This thing that had been pulling her existence. It's attracted to her powers.

It wanted a piece of her.

"M@www- €¥$!!!!"

This thing was round yet square, yet triangle, yet everything else. A creature that was a geometrical mess, it was floating in this dark space of emptiness, and it screeched.

The creature released an inexplicable sound and that didn't make sense. But based on the next scenario, Kimi knew that was a battle cry.

That cry was the end of Kimi.

"No… D-don't!"

She was helpless; she tried to teleport away but failed.

Despite protecting herself with Infinity, she failed to block the teeth that came at her.

She couldn't resist the creature that closed its maw on her, the millions and billions of teeth that fell on her and chewed her alive.

Before she finally perished, before her existence faded, she hoped her spell would work. She hoped that the spell wouldn't get destroyed.

Kimi once again thanked her luck that Draig had her memory packets. As long as those were present, everything would be right—even if she were to forget who she was.

"Akhggg…"

With a painful grunt, Kimi gently slipped into… another [Restart].

* * *

It was morning, and the soft sunlight fell over her eyelids, accompanied by the ringing school bell, and her eyes abruptly sprung open with a decisive gasp.

Usually, that's how the restarts began.

Not that she could remember what "Restarts" were. But her empty head just told her that as she opened her eyes in the darkness, it was a little different than usual.

It was a void… no, it wasn't exactly void but something similar. There was a huge ball of multiple colors floating in the distance. It emitted multicolored light and caused fear that it might just explode at any time.

Common sense told her an explosion would create a stunning scene, but the same common man told her this was dangerous.

"But where is this…"

["K-Kimi? Hey, are you all right? Ugh- it's painful-! T-the memory packets broke… They are merging with my memory. I-I feel weird! Ughhh-"]

A strange voice, a painful shriek sounded out in her head.

"...Kimi?"

"...Who's that?"

"...And hey, who just talked? Where is this? Um, Anybody?"

Floating around and around, the woman asked in confusion. Given she couldn't remember her name, was she Kimi?

In whatever case, just what happened here…?

"Well,"

Abruptly, a voice spoke from behind her. The woman twisted her body in the no-gravity void and turned to find the source of the voice.

Light music entered her ears. A golden portal. As golden as the eyes of the girl who stood before her. With her hair short in a bob cut, she had two horns coming out of her head.

Wearing a long-back leather jacket, over a tight and revealing rider outfit, the girl had a headphone over her head. Wearing a button-loose coat over her bra, revealing her midriff and entire torso, the girl gave her a stern stare.

Spoiler

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4a35314d6d75454775325a7265413d3d2d313333303339323538342e313735323262303562646533376534343938393130363034393334382e706e67

[collapse]
Spoiler

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6a38554b613444474a64384566513d3d2d313333303339323538342e313735323262313065313136613863663334363736303138393832322e706e67

[collapse]

As she took off the headphone and kept it hanging on her shoulder, they turned invisible. But it’s gentle music that Kimi somehow found familiar, still continued to sound.

~Feel your eyes, they all over me-

Don't be shy, take control of me-

Get the vibe, it's gonna be lit tonight~

"To answer where you are, I'll have to tell you who you are."

The golden-eyed girl spoke, breaking Kimi from her focus on the music.

"You–yes you, you idiotic bitch who was lucky to meet the Gamer and started to think you're hot shit. Your idiotic brain gave you the false feeling that you understood 'Time' and fucked up really bad. Now you're here, before me, due to a trait that the Gamer possesses."

The young woman who was floating in the void, Kimi, didn't have anything to say back to that. She didn't even know what this girl meant.

"Ugh, how annoying. It's not fun to curse someone if they don't get it at all. Be glad you're so hot, otherwise I was planning to keep you blacked out for a few centuries."

The girl walked over to the floating Kimi. Unlike Kimi who was aimlessly floating, the golden-eyed girl was easily stepping into the empty space. She came before Kimi and placed a hand on her forehead.

"Huh. There's something inside your head… your soul. Well, isn't this your lucky day, I would have killed that pet inside your head if it wasn't a dragon. I don't usually kill my own kind."

The girl didn't do anything. No snap of fingers, no chanting, no fancy nothing. She just willed, and it happened. The voice that Kimi heard at the beginning erupted out of her head, falling to the side.

Looking at it, Kimi found it was a girl with mostly red features. Red skin, red eyes, short red hair, red horns, and a red tail.

Kimi didn't get it, didn't this girl before her say there was a dragon in her head? So was that how a dragon looked? That didn't feel entirely right.

The 'dragon' just sat on the spot, not floating and just sitting with a blank expression.

The black-haired girl said, "How weird. It seems the dragon tried to copy your appearance. Hmm… my Omniscience says it happened due to its messed up memories? Well, your stuff, you decide if you want to fix it or not. I will not be bothering with it. Before that,"

The girl touched Kimi's head. Then, she willed her authority again. The next things all happened in a split second.

One moment, Kimi was lost, confused, dazed, and didn't remember who she was… and the next moment, she gasped.

"Ah! W-wha- what-"

Memories returned. She panicked. All the memories that she had lost — and even memories of beyond that. She now recalled the day she was created by that Nawab, using the quirk [Queen Bee]. All that memory rushed into her head, and Kimi suddenly panicked when that happened.

"Calm down."

But when her blue eyes looked into the dazzling golden eyes of the black-haired girl, she paused. She calmed down.

Kimi released a deep sigh. "Losing your memories is a scary experience. My god, I couldn't understand anything…"

Now with herself having returned, she noticed Draig sitting like a dead body nearby. Draig looked just like Kimi right now. It was a red-colored version of her current appearance, though the skin was cracked as if she was a doll and she looked overall broken.

Something was wrong with her. Didn't she scream that the memory packets broke? Perhaps those memories got corrupted and affected her this way? Now she wanted to be like her…? What else went wrong with her?

Kimi tried to suppress her worries soon. Since she managed to retain her memories so easily, thanks to this girl before her, then Draig could surely be saved too.

Kimi looked at the girl who was standing before her, who had her hands in her pockets. Looking at her properly now, she reckoned just how beautiful she was.

Back in the JJK world, when Kimi called herself ‘perfect’ after attaining Six Eyes, that seemed like a joke right now. All that grandeur vanished in thin air.

Just facing this woman… no, this creature, she felt like an ant.

Still, she expressed her gratitude. "Thank you, I am… really grateful. It’s not empty words, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. But, um, you are…?"

The girl shrugged her lips. "I have too many names to count. The Quetzalcoatl Icon? I am why Quetzalcoatls would once start to have black hair locks."

"The Owner of the Omni Eyes? I own each eye-related power that is present within the Megaverse."

"The Lone Sword? I'm the one who can use a sword to fight abstract entities. I am the pinnacle of sword that every sword user dreams to reach."

"But, I guess those are old titles now. Since we are meeting now, you can call me… She Beyond Omnipotence."

So Kimi was right. This woman was a lot overpowered. She already proved her powers earlier by saving her memories.

Kimi tried to control her own weight to stop floating and managed to stand in the empty air, now facing her properly. She was a few inches shorter than the other girl, even though she herself was 6”2.

"Let’s go SBOP for short, then. By the way, you were cursing me earlier, what was-... Actually, forget it. I noticed you are really powerful, aren't you? Since we can communicate too, can you help that dragon there? She really seems out of her mind. I have another request. Can you help me find someone? I've been searching for him for a long time, I'll really appreciate if-"

"You cannot find him." SBOP cut her off mid-sentence. "Because nobody with that identity exists."

"...."

Kimi was shocked at first. But soon, she didn't take her seriously.

"That must be a joke…? You just said I was lucky to meet some 'Gamer'. You must be talking about my young master when you said that."

"I did." The girl sighed. "And I also said he doesn't exist. I have no reason to lie to a little being like you. It's complicated. You should have expected it the moment you thought you were big enough to mess with time. Time is not a child’s play.”

“Then again, I should blame your man too. You're both equally responsible for the mess you caused. Do you know just how fucked up you made things? Fucking idiots. If not for my brother not allowing it, I would have annihilated that Gamer brat by now."

"...."

Now Kimi was growing confused, and a little worried. Just what was she on about? She didn't seem to be lying. It’d not be good if a being of this power level hated her young master.

"Haaah,"

The SBOP sighed seeing Kimi’s expression. With a dry expression, she pointed a finger at the large ball of colors that Kimi had noticed when she first came to this void.

"You see that? Watch closely, because it's a sight worth it."

Kimi held back the urge to question and did as asked. As she stared at it, the ball suddenly exploded. It burst into colors that blasted across all directions.

The singularity of color went through a rapid expansion, only then did Kimi realize how big the ball was and also how far it was from her. If she had to guess, it was at least a few billion light-years away. All that color that spread would take eons to come near her.

This situation.

If she wasn't wrong, it was...

"At least you're not slow. Yes, it’s as you think. What you just witnessed was the Big Bang, the start of an universe. For my brother and I who are beyond the concept of space and time, we have seen this quite a few times. But for you, your expression says enough how much of a mind-blowing scene it is."

It was true. Kimi couldn't take her eyes off it. Thanks to her Six Eyes, she could see every atom even from this far. It was one of the most stunning scenery of her entire life.

But more than this, Kimi was stunned by her words. She looked away from the stunning scenery and snapped her head at the girl.

"W-what do you mean?! The start?"

"I fucking mean that—due to you two stupid cunts messing with time, you just screwed yourself big time. The reason why you couldn't find 'Neji' despite searching for him for so long, was that he didn't exist back then–back when you were searching for him.”

“Brace yourself, this is going to be a long explanation.”

The SBOP sighed and started her explanation. “Do you remember when you first came to the DxD world, you killed yourself hundreds of times? You did that in hope to force-success your regressor spell.”

“The hundreds of times that you had died, you didn't receive a result, the regression didn't work. However, you didn't know that the result wasn’t entirely a failure. All of those deaths activated the spell indeed. It wasn’t a proper activation since you lacked power, but it activated a little. What that ‘a little’ did was that, it pulled you backward into the past. Omniversal past, not universal. So you saw no change in the DxD world, but you were in an earlier DxD world in another universe, in the past of this omniverse.”

“You slipped away from the ‘time’ of your era, and appeared a while before it. But since you did the same thing hundreds of times, you appeared a long time before a person named ‘Neji’ was even born. By ‘long’ I mean a few generations."

"Still, that was bearable. That could be fixed. But then the worst happened this time. You finally managed to use the spell fully.”

“After dying to the Eldritch-Maw, as you have become 'Tier-50', the spell of [Regression] finally pulled you back to where it was supposed to bring you, back in your world. However, since you have traveled so long in the past in your earlier attempts, and since this spell isn’t designed to send you to the future, it just dragged you further back into the past in search of the world it’s supposed to take you to. Like that, it continued dragging you and ended up here—here, beyond which there was no 'past’, where it was forced to stop its search.”

The SBOP gave Kimi a stern look and pointed at the ball in the far corner that had exploded.

“Kimi Sugihara, you are currently at the beginning of this universe, that ball of Big Bang that’d one day grow into an Omniverse. And only eons later will give birth to whichever Neji that you came here searching for."

Kimi’s eyelids fluttered… and she blinked hazily. She continued blinking until the realization fell on her shoulder. Until reality registered in her head and she suddenly couldn't find the energy to even blink.

Kimi just stared at the woman before her, who gave her a sarcastic smirk.

"Congratulations, little lady. You have fucked up."

…A feeling of absolute dread washed over her as Kimi stared blankly.

A Perfect Run?

This was a dead end.

No, this was her doom.

**

**

**

Master4thWall: Bless you if you recognise our SBOP.

–As for Kimi, she is in a really bad stitch. Is there a solution for her? Or is this truly the dead end? We may not find that out from her POV, since I don’t think another Kimi one-shot is necessary. This may be the end of it.

This is most likely the epilogue to Kimi’s Perfect Run.

Next time, on 375, we might see another girl. Namely Nejire Hado.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I made a manga with the Ai Image stuff of Kimi and Neji’s first time. It’s in my Pat, but it’s free for all to see. To make it more clear, you don’t need to pay or log in to see the chapter. Go to my Pat to see it, scroll own to the 23rd March post and you’ll find it.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/cursed-gamer-yes-80403383

93